Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Mikayla_  (Read 1841 times)

12 review(s) for Nataslia (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Setodger

Mikayla is based in Plumstead, about 10 minutes walk from Woolwich Arsenal station (but you are probably best off driving as I did). She is new to the area.

I decided to play it safe and go for just a cheap (£40) and quick 15 minute appointment, if i'd of paid move I'd definitely of put this down as a negative review.

Looks wise Mikayla is definitely the lady in the photos, facially she is very plane looking, but more importantly she just didn't have sex appeal.
Oral was pretty mechanical, sex was above average, Mikayla was happy to try different positions.

She is a nice enough lady, just not sexy enough, so I wouldn't recommend or return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review.

As always YMMV, with any W/G.

I've been thinking/looking to punting her, in the last month or too.

Even called a fews times as plan B, (answer phone).  But last week I had a reply. But couldn't get the time I wanted, so left it at that.

Offline Setodger

Even called a fews times as plan B, (answer phone).  But last week I had a reply. But couldn't get the time I wanted, so left it at that.

Her new place is a bit of a phone signal dead zone, thats what probably saved you.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 05:43:22 pm by Setodger »

Offline RudiUK

Thanks for the review.  I saw her when she was in Southall and my main reservation was that the flat was a bit grubby and didn't smell great (that and Southall is a long way from me).  I really enjoyed my session with her as we share a fetish.

What's the new flat like?  Did it smell clean and fresh,  was the shower OK and did you feel safe getting in and out of the building?

Sorry for so many questions!

Cheers

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers for the review. Almost met her in Southall and then she moved on. Did she provide DFK and allow fingers? Thanks

Offline Setodger

What's the new flat like?  Did it smell clean and fresh,  was the shower OK and did you feel safe getting in and out of the building?

Cheers

Its a terrace house which has been converted into flats, Mikayla is in the basement and has her own private entrance via the front garden . The flat is clean enough, the bathroom smelt a bit damp (but once again its in the basement) and was clean. I didn't use the shower as I had open just before I left home. Plumstead isn't the nicest or safest area, but there is free on street parking, so you can be from car to front door in seconds.

Hope this helps

Offline Setodger

Cheers for the review. Almost met her in Southall and then she moved on. Did she provide DFK and allow fingers? Thanks

She offer DFK, which I declined and allowed fingers, but didn't seem to responsive IMHO

Offline HappyandLucky

She offer DFK, which I declined and allowed fingers, but didn't seem to responsive IMHO
Thanks  :drinks:

Offline RudiUK

Its a terrace house which has been converted into flats, Mikayla is in the basement and has her own private entrance via the front garden . The flat is clean enough, the bathroom smelt a bit damp (but once again its in the basement) and was clean. I didn't use the shower as I had open just before I left home. Plumstead isn't the nicest or safest area, but there is free on street parking, so you can be from car to front door in seconds.

Hope this helps

Cheers.  Might have to pop over there!