Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Teen Jessie - Norwich Tour  (Read 3297 times)

11 review(s) for English Jessie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DangIt

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was looking to empty my sack over Christmas (heh), and I saw Jessie was in the area doing a Christmas special from a hotel in Norwich. I took her up on a £99 1-hour incall at slightly reduced rates from her normal prices.

This was to be my second ever punt - and my first incall - so naturally I was a bit nervous.

Comms
I made the booking via AW after a couple of emails back and forth. Jessie's communication was fine - no issues - and as promised, she called me 30 minutes before the appointment to confirm. She's a Northern lass with the accent to match.

I waited in the lobby and she texted me the room number, albeit 5 minutes late.

She was at the Holiday Inn, Carrow Road. Access is fairly discreet and the room was reasonably nice.

The Experience
After arriving she offered me a drink and made me feel comfortable. She kicked off with a massage to help relax, which I welcomed as I was a bit nervous for my first incall, though I understand some consider this a time wasting exercise. During this we made a bit of friendly smalltalk. This being one of my first experiences I was still taking things easy so I sort of played it by ear.

After the massage, I rolled over and she gave me a handjob. She was using tingly lube, a bit sneaky but it really was a great hand job.

After a few minutes I asked her how good she was with her mouth... She proceeded to wipe the tingly lube off as it "tastes funny", then got to work. Reasonably good BJ.

After about 15 minutes of this I was nearly ready to cum so told her to slow down. Unfortunately she was either a bit too keen - or in a bid to get me out - and kept going just a couple of seconds too long, so I ended up cumming in her hand. Whoops!

After a few minutes to recover she kindly got me hard again with her mouth. I think nerves got the better of my though and I couldn't finish. I would've had sex, but after cumming once, coupled with the first-time nerves, my motivation was a bit sapped so I called it a day.

The Good
- She seemed pretty genuine. Nice girl and easy to get along with.
- She had a fairly nice body
- One of the best handjobs I've ever had
- Reasonable oral

The Not So Good
- She has really wonky teeth that made kissing her off-putting
- 5 minute lateness on texting me the room number
- When making smalltalk she kept going on about her child... Being nervous and overly polite I didn't quite have the heart to change the topic so I guess this is partly my fault but still...
- I handed over £100. Unfortunately I did not get change!  :roll eyes:

Overall
- Body: 8/10
- Face: 5/10
- Skills: 8/10
- Communication: 7/10
- General experience: 6/10

In conclusion, I think I could've got more out of the experience had I not been nervous on my first incall (this was why I opted for Positive rather than Neutral).

Better get booking my next punt then :-)

Offline itk

I'd have given her a negative purely for the fact you handed over £100 and she never gave you change.  :lol:

Offline socks

Great review mate thanks and well done. I'm interested in a teen fuck, is she really the 19 years of age she advertises, would you think?

Offline DangIt

Great review mate thanks and well done. I'm interested in a teen fuck, is she really the 19 years of age she advertises, would you think?

Hard to say exactly... She could pass for 19 but if I had to guess without knowing that in advance, I'd probably say early 20's.

Offline eyeseebee

So she wasn't ready at the time the booking was due to start, kept going with the bj after you told her to slow down, she kept banging on about her kid and she's got minging teeth. Sounds like a negative to me.

Offline DangIt

So she wasn't ready at the time the booking was due to start, kept going with the bj after you told her to slow down, she kept banging on about her kid and she's got minging teeth. Sounds like a negative to me.

Yeah. I was a bit torn by this review because there were negatives but they were (mostly) all avoidable had I been a bit more assertive. E.g. I could've told her to stop sooner, changed the subject of conversation, etc. Also, this being my first incall, I didn't know much better - but I did know it wasn't "bad" overall for my first time.

Offline uutarn

Thanks for your review mate.
The first review is always the toughest. Now i look back at mine there are a few things i would like to change as i am now more experienced.
I did have my eye on Jessie when she came to norwich as she was literally a stones-throw away from where i live but had other arrangements planned at the time.
Looking back there has been mixed reviews of jessie, one by eyeseebee (neg) a couple of posts up. But if you came away feeling good about the session, then thats your choice to make, other punters will take that on board and make their own minds up, though in my mind, it does sound kinda neutral to me. :unknown:

Which brings me onto a couple of questions in case she comes this way again.
1) Wonky teeth? Being in the dental trade i find this interesting. Wonky as in overlapping, overbite (sticking out) or minging (stained/rotten)?
2) I read one review that pointed out her responsiveness to touching/RO with her being still relatively young. Was this the case when you met her?

Offline DangIt

Cheers uutarn, I actually read through most of your reviews before posting this for some inspiration haha!

The wonky teeth was a bit of a mix of all three. She was also clearly a smoker, I went for a pee before I left and she'd clearly had a cheeky cigarette in the toilet.

There didn't seem any aversion to touching. She let me play with her fanny a bit during the hand job and feel her up a bit without any objection.

Offline uutarn

Cheers uutarn, I actually read through most of your reviews before posting this for some inspiration haha!
Ha cool, glad to be of service ;).

And i didn't mean aversion, i meant good responsiveness. I forget the reviewer but he said that because she was still young, sex was still relatively new to her and she was really responsive to touching etc. But i gather nothing out of the ordinary from your reply.

As for the teeth... all three? Hmm thats a shame. I mean i don't mind the smoking bit, a bit of staining i can handle, wonky overbite also, but all three? Hmmm...
I will carefully consider whether i see her or not next time she's round this neck of the woods.

:drinks:

noobzz

only 5/10 for face? her face pic on profile is pretty. She got mixed review.. so hard to decide visiting her or not

ilovecake96

The Not So Good
- She has really wonky teeth that made kissing her off-putting

thanks you saved me 130 ive seen her before couldn't remember if it was her who had bad teeth really off putting . thanks you ;)

Offline muddy funxter

thanks you saved me 130 ive seen her before couldn't remember if it was her who had bad teeth really off putting . thanks you ;)

Could someone emal her an ask her to put a pic up of her knashers? I wanna see because facially to me she is hot! but if she smiles and got teeth like sloth out the goonies id rather save my cash  :cool:

Offline The Beano

When I saw her I was only the second punter she had seen (allegedly) and that was May 2014. She really was 18 then, so she must be around 21 now. Had a good time doing schoolie roleplay with her, and afterwards she said " are you really a teacher?" - cute. Teeth wise, I remember they were a bit wonky, not black or rotten though.
TB

Offline eyeseebee

When I saw her I was only the second punter she had seen (allegedly) and that was May 2014. She really was 18 then, so she must be around 21 now. Had a good time doing schoolie roleplay with her, and afterwards she said " are you really a teacher?" - cute. Teeth wise, I remember they were a bit wonky, not black or rotten though.
TB
She must have had her kid very young then....

Offline The Beano

Yeah, she had the kid then, probably 16. Dates definitely right she left me feedback on aw

Offline PeteSmyth

The Not So Good
- I handed over £100. Unfortunately I did not get change!  :roll eyes:

You cannot be serious??!