Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I a punting anorak?  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Vivago

Yes, I confess. I  keep detailed punting records. I was able to work out today, an almost exact figure for my punts over the past 5 years and came up with the astonishing statistic (for me at least) that over that period I had punted, on average, once every 11.33 days!

Are there any other punting train spotters out there?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Online Corus Boy

I keep short notes on a girl, nothing personal, just on services, performance, date visited etc. Helps me decide on future visits.

vw

Saddo here,  have always kept note books on targets and conquests for 20 years, like train spotter books.

Now its all electronic

yorkshire123

No records here as its just another piece of evidence I can do without certain people finding.

As long as you don't start parking outside the local brothel to engage in bit of punter spotting I think you are quite normal.

vw

No records here as its just another piece of evidence I can do without certain people finding.

As long as you don't start parking outside the local brothel to engage in bit of punter spotting I think you are quite normal.
No different than writing a review here really just maybe a bit more info !

Offline Vivago

Thank fuck for that although I'm not so sure about the 'normal' bit.  :sarcastic:

I open folders for each punt titled with the name and date of punt. Inside the folder I keep photos or vids of the lass, usually mine, but if pictures are not allowed, I copy AW pics or images from social media sites.

My excuse is that I do have a bad memory and I do punt rather a lot. :D

They are all kept quite safe and secure in 8 big 4gb encrypted containers.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 08:08:00 am by Vivago »

Offline threechilliman

cockneybstrd

This all makes me feel very lazy  as i keep no written records just memories in the wank bank

Offline jimmytick

what your total combined spend?

vw

None of my business, I don't care to know my total spend since that exchange of cash on a street corner 20 years ago !

Offline Vivago

Fuck knows but a lot. That is one detail I'd rather not know. :lol:

Offline itk

I wish I had kept a record of all my punts, would have been interesting to see the total amount of girls I've seen. I did keep records for a few months back in the 90's which I just recently found. Was great to read through and reminisce over the punts I'd had.

Offline Poopster

No records here, thank fuck.  Been punting for 18 years and the cost would be frightening.  It's probably no more expensive than any other hobby though and certainly cheaper than marriage!

I have a mental note of some stand-out good and bad punts, girls to see again and girls to avoid like the plague, that's enough for me, I'd rather not leave evidence of my activities.

Offline Marmalade

I kept civvy records for years, very methodically. Extended it for WGs for a while, especially foreign ones that didn't mind photos. Eventually it was just too much record keeping for too little point. Looking back, civvies are still to an extent 'interesting' whereas prossies tend to be a 'lot' number. They are not important in themselves. When and where I got a shag, whether it was any good, how much it fucking cost, those things still have some interest. It's not about individual prossies except on a short term basis as to whether they are potential repeats or avoids or in-between.

Think of it like supply and demand. If someone gives you a present, a book, a CD, a bottle of wine, you maybe treasure that over and above its content as it has meaningful associations with the giver. If you have to buy the wine yourself, it's simply about whether it's vfm, tastes nice, fits the occasion. Where you got it from is meaningless except whether you'd go back there to buy another bottle.

I hope that comparison helps. A civvie shag is a gift. A prossie shag is a purchase.

willbred

I thought that was normal   :lol:

DoberManic

I keep coded notes in my own shorthand and also assign a rank to the meet out of 10.

My last punt was a proper toe curler so I gave her a 10  :cool:  as well as a mouth full of protein sauce  :sarcastic:

:hi:

willmo1

Nah. A few in my mental wank bank but nothing written. Its a punt and girls come and go with the wind.

taplow

I feel a bit weird that I don't feel weird about not writing notes and recording any visits. Now of course I regret that I  don't have a document to hand on to my children. I understand what you're all doing, it goes with punting. It's part of the male mentality, a kind of vinyl record collecting mentality.

Offline webpunter

Wish i'd kept records - nothing too detailed.  Just some basic notes - looks / notable points / time & £.  But back when i started it wasn't so easy to hide this info.  Now easy - plenty of online email a/c's etc.  Can save files & the like or just send myself email etc.  This is where i store pics etc.  Also good to be able to pick one out of the hat if going on some trip & try to rebook if nothing new or worthwhile.  Have revisited a couple a year or two later & when they remember me then it kind of takes of the feeling like 'ex-sex'.  Also provides something for old age to remind myslef of the good times & take a trip down 'mammary' lane every now & again.  And tug one out - if i still can then.  i'm going to start a list going backwards.  Easier as reviews on here & FB on AW etc

Offline Moresomes

Never kept any kind of records, but on the odd night when I have trouble sleeping, I think my way through as many as I can remember who, swallowed, rimmed, took a fisting, ect ect.
Beats the fuck out of counting sheep.

Online Hertsgent

I keep brief records - costs, notable comments etc. Only today I thumbed through my records from 2015 and reminisced about January....warmed me up for my first of the year this week  :wacko:

Of course, if it were to ever fall into the wrong hands..... :scare:

Offline Marmalade

Wish i'd kept records - nothing too detailed.  Just some basic notes - looks / notable points / time & £.  But back when i started it wasn't so easy to hide this info.  Now easy - plenty of online email a/c's etc.  Can save files & the like or just send myself email etc.  This is where i store pics etc.  Also good to be able to pick one out of the hat if going on some trip & try to rebook if nothing new or worthwhile.  Have revisited a couple a year or two later & when they remember me then it kind of takes of the feeling like 'ex-sex'.  Also provides something for old age to remind myslef of the good times & take a trip down 'mammary' lane every now & again.  And tug one out - if i still can then.  i'm going to start a list going backwards.  Easier as reviews on here & FB on AW etc

Yes the trip notes are valuable. For me, not the prossies themselves but where to find them. Private GoogleMyMaps (kml files) are good as you don't need to keep them on your phone or computer (made yourself or shared with other punters). Lists of addresses can go on the cloud. Websites or kmls, ISG, bitchmaps, rubmaps, bourdela, all the stuff that gets you wired in quickly.

Also, how much you paid (so they don't overcharge you so easily next time.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:53:49 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

I keep brief records - costs, notable comments etc. Only today I thumbed through my records from 2015 and reminisced about January....warmed me up for my first of the year this week  :wacko:

Of course, if it were to ever fall into the wrong hands..... :scare:

Use some sort of code

jcdmj12

Just started as an aide memoire - it's nice to review and think about the good ones. They all become a blur otherwise, which is a shame for such an expensive hobby.

vw

Just started as an aide memoire - it's nice to review and think about the good ones. They all become a blur otherwise, which is a shame for such an expensive hobby.

Have outlines and alleyway/bush Location for the notable street girls from back in the day.  Now have linked screen shots from google maps to these now.

Offline Urban_G

I have kept minimal records for the last 2 years, mainly to see how often I punt and and how much I spend.