Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czechxxsashaxx heathrow  (Read 2740 times)

8 review(s) for czechxxsashaxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dylandog77

Link: External Link/Members Only

Although this is my first "review" I am not new at punting. I always religiously follow the recommendations of the more experts and to be honest the few WG I have seen were exactly how they were described by fellow punters so I felt I had nothing more to add. That changed today.

I have read a few reviews of Sasha, some of which were really inspiring so today I decided to give it a try. Knowing she has a pimp I didn't call but txted her asking for availability. She (or he) confirmed the meeting at 3.40 at the hotel in Heathrow where she is currently working.

I live in central London so a drive to Heathrow is not really how I would normally imagine my Sunday afternoon but hey for a good punt I have done worst! I arrive at the hotel 10 minutes early and send her/him a txt to let them know I was here and when ready to send me the room number.
No answer....
Given I was early I didn't bother at the beginning and I went to pay for parking. I sent another txt at 3.40....no answer....
I wait another 5 minutes and call....no answer...another 5 minutes and I call again...no answer...
I then decided that was it and was ready to leave when he/she sends me a txt saying she was running late.....I thought my punt was safe as, given the drive, I would wait for another 5/10 minutes, so I ask how late.....the reply was 1 hour....by now it was already past 4pm and she could see me at 5.10..... 1.5 hours after the initial meeting!! I said thank you very much and drive away.

Therefore I would suggest to avoid unless you live nearby, as getting to Heathrow to potentially find out you'll have to hang 1.5 hours in a hotel parking lot is not really the best use of your time.

I am also very well aware this may not be her fault and she could very well be as gorgeous as described in other reviews, but if you get a pimp who cannot even manage hourly bookings it's not worth trying.

So a bad start for my 2016 punting experience but good news is that can only get bette!!! :drinks:

Offline Royd30

Forgot all about her as I wanted to have a go after the previous good reviews, I am local and will try tomorrow for a booking and will review if a timewaster
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 12:35:46 pm by Royd30 »

Offline HappyandLucky

Forgot all about her as I wanted to have a go after the previous good reviews, I am local and will try tomorrow for a booking and will review if a timewaster
I look forward to the review. She is on my HL and was planning to visit this week. I will hold off awaiting on updates.
Also cheers to the OP on the review. Good on you for walking. It's the only way they will stop double booking when it hits the pimp in the pocket.

fredpunter

Pimps/prossies who operate this way are just a pain in the Arse and shoukd be avoided altogether ... one review saying they do this can possibly be over looked but I seem to recall this is her second saying much the same.

Offline jasonbourne

yeah they messed up big time yesterday, i too had a booking but thought to confirm before leaving, was told about the delay and  re-booked for today. all i can say is.. she's worth it. girl in the pics, leggy slim/curvy 19yo, natural looking dyed reddish hair and classically pretty face.  as mentioned quite submissive but genuinely gets into things.  very friendly and open manner too. will review when i get time.

Offline HappyandLucky

yeah they messed up big time yesterday, i too had a booking but thought to confirm before leaving, was told about the delay and  re-booked for today. all i can say is.. she's worth it. girl in the pics, leggy slim/curvy 19yo, natural looking dyed reddish hair and classically pretty face.  as mentioned quite submissive but genuinely gets into things.  very friendly and open manner too. will review when i get time.
In the interim, how was the kissing, DFK? Fingering allowed? Cheers

Offline Nagilum

Bloody hell that is terrible!

Sorry about the crap punt OP, or lack of!

Offline The_Don

Bloody hell that is terrible!

Sorry about the crap punt OP, or lack of!

As always YMMV, with any W/G  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

I tried to book today and got a message that she was available after 9pm. If she is that busy I will give her a miss on the basis that she will be totally ploughed and given the double booking nonsense she is now off the HL

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.  :drinks:

It's a good tip about confirming before leaving on a long journey, though sounds like you are still taking a risk.

Even then, seems she is booked up solid after a couple of positive reviews. I might leave it for a bit.

Offline Royd30

Well forget it lads, I booked her, as I said but alas messing about, waiting finally gave up, I guess double bookings etc. no respect for my time. Even though booked and confirmed and confirmed again an hour before, she messed me about. Trip wasted

Offline Cunning Punt

Well forget it lads, I booked her, as I said but alas messing about, waiting finally gave up, I guess double bookings etc. no respect for my time. Even though booked and confirmed and confirmed again an hour before, she messed me about. Trip wasted

Thanks for this info and sorry you had wasted time.

Rather than just adding to one review, it's perhaps worth punters who have been messed about doing standalone negative reviews, please, which would have more impact, save punters a long wasted trip and thereby cut the business of these timewasters.

Offline collector

Offline lewishamguy

Offline Cunning Punt

Yeap it's the dick tarzan.  :sarcastic:

I think the phrase was "annoying dick". But, personally, I always found his posts rather amusing.

Mmm. I've just seen the new intro on her AW profile, ie:
"CZECH STUDENT BABE SASHA (JULIA ROBERTS CZECH VERSION)..."

and I've got deja vu. Can't think where I've seen that before....

Punters often ask me to compare looks to celebrities and this girl looks like Julia Roberts, no kidding!

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for this info and sorry you had wasted time.

Rather than just adding to one review, it's perhaps worth punters who have been messed about doing standalone negative reviews, please, which would have more impact, save punters a long wasted trip and thereby cut the business of these timewasters.

100% right

if the SP has started to mess people about then it should be easy to see when looking up the reviews by simply seeing the number of negatives/positives ones

Offline dizietsmae

Well when I was ball deep in her throat with my fingers up her arse and pussy yesterday I personally thought she looked like Jessica Chastain  :drinks:  (will do review soon)

Offline lewishamguy

I think the phrase was "annoying dick". But, personally, I always found his posts rather amusing.

Well that annoying dick came back and banned -----

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=76210

:sarcastic:

Offline Yorkle

She's showing as available today, just read her profile.....and I quote:-

"GUYS NO FUCKING MY PUSSY IN NEED OF REST"

:wacko:

Offline The_Don

Perhaps she should  :timeout: from this job

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:58:08 pm by The_Don »

Offline lewishamguy

Perhaps serious injury.

:sarcastic:

Offline bestbefore

Now come on guys, own up, which of you have spoilt it for the rest of us!

Offline Nagilum

Offline SamLP

Now come on guys, own up, which of you have spoilt it for the rest of us!

She's had a King size Lion bar stuffed up her mango according to her fb  :D

Now has a face pic up too, gotta say I'm a little disappointed, was expecting someone better looking after the build up.

Offline punk

Tazan needs to be careful of his lion size fruit loopy king tiger giant inflated mango banana.

Offline Nagilum

Now has a face pic up too, gotta say I'm a little disappointed, was expecting someone better looking after the build up.

Picture is a let down, looks better in real life.

Build up is the problem, often it never matches our expecatations

Offline The_Don

Perhaps she should  :timeout: from this job

dx_4play (2)    05/01/2016 00:46    Seeking Services
     be aware she is not independent. You texting her pimp, he will be nearby and will follow you.

Response:    I don't have a pimp ladies of the night agency provide security around the hotel to ensure we are safe for a management fee 4which they give security from crazs

Dress it up any way you want. Simply put, some one takes a cut!

External Link/Members Only  if the profile and feed back get removed  :D

Offline HappyandLucky

Face photo would mean she's off the list. I posted earlier that she was too busy and I'm not interested in an over ploughed WG. Now alas her profile reinforces it. No pussy or anal action. Time for her to head for a flight and some medical care :hi: