Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyy Barbi, Preston Rd.  (Read 4106 times)

2 review(s) for NICO SEXY (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only

Some negatives, but I cant fault her service so she gets a positive from me.

She answered the door looking just like her photos- amazing figure and fairly tall (like 5'8).  She gave a welcoming smile, which unfortunatley revealed her bad front teeth, but her figure and pretty face made me stay.  Hungarian with not a word of English, but that doesnt bother me.  £50 for 30mins and we started with some great DFK, then I sat in a chair and had her sit on top while we kissed and she gyrated against me and took off her bra.  Hot as hell, awesome tits.

She's very submissive.  Went down on her knees to the floor for OWO without a hesitation.  Can't take much in her mouth so deep throat is out of the question, but lots of eye contact and ball-licking without prompting, which impressed me.  Onto the bed, where she was happy for fingering and became very wet.  Now here was my one major gripe- she smelt like haddock downstairs.  I don't think it was because she was dirty, as she had come out of the shower, so could just be her natural odour as I have experienced with an old gf, but it was pretty bad anyway.  Luckily I avoided potential embarrassment because I could smell it on my hand before I entertained going down (as I would have immediately come straight back up!).

So we moved on to sex, and I could have read the signs wrong but I think there was the potential for BB (which I certainly dont want and which shit me up).  Basically I said "shall we have some sex now?" and she nodded with a smile.  At this point I have been used to the wg getting a condom without a prompt...but this girl just shuffled over on the bed and got into position, opening her legs.  I was a little startled, and said "can I have a condom?" and she looked at me like it was a stupid question and said "of course we use condom".  I hope I was wrong with my initial reaction.

Sex was great, all positions, she is enthusiastic and while the smell sporadically caught my nose, it didnt put me off because she is hot and genuinely into it.  Finished on her tits as she licked my balls with lots of eye contact.  This was about 5 mins before the end, and I was happy to see she wasn't clock watching or in a rush to get me out.  So about 10mins more of kissing and touching later, I was actually the one to say "I should go now", which was refreshing!

So overall, great service with a few gripes.  Also I must mention she's not located in the most salubrious of areas (Eskdale Close HA9).  It's an estate and I felt pretty uneasy going up the flight of stairs so I would suggest perhaps a daytime visit and not a late-night one like me. 

You could spend double or triple her price and not get anywhere near the level of service she provides.  Good stuff.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 12:58:50 am by jesus_jones »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

snip
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is a common yet poorly understood condition in which the balance of bacteria inside the vagina becomes disrupted.
Around one in three women will experience at least once episode of BV at some point.
This imbalance often triggers a change to the usual vaginal discharge, which results in a fishy smelling, greyish discharge from the vagina. However, half of women with bacterial vaginosis have no symptoms.
See your GP if you notice any abnormal discharge from your vagina, especially if you are pregnant. It is important to get this type of symptom diagnosed quickly to rule out other infections and prevent complications (see below).snip

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If another punter sees her, could he be described as a fisherman's friend?  :lol:

Offline adindas

If another punter sees her, could he be described as a fisherman's friend?  :lol:

I did and I went down on her. There is no  more fishy smell in her private part. Probably at that time Jesus_Jones met her it was her period

Thanks Jesus_Jones for bringing her in this forum. Unfortunately, it seems she has left by now as her profile has gone

I could tell you she is leggy blond, blue eyes and incredibly attractive. Also she told me that she is a student from Budapest just to earn some quick cash in this country. The downside is very little so it is difficult to communicate with her.

Offline jesus_jones

I did and I went down on her. There is no  more fishy smell in her private part. Probably at that time Jesus_Jones met her it was her period

Thanks Jesus_Jones for bringing her in this forum. Unfortunately, it seems she has left by now as her profile has gone

I could tell you she is leggy blond, blue eyes and incredibly attractive. Also she told me that she is a student from Budapest just to earn some quick cash in this country. The downside is very little so it is difficult to communicate with her.

Glad to hear you had a good time adindas! Seems I had some bad luck with the fishy odour...shame she's gone, was great vfm, only gripes for me being zero English and bad teeth. Just shows though, there are gems out there!

Offline jesus_jones

Definitely not.

Barbi was one of those young EE girls that pop over here to make some money for a month, and then never appeared again.

Offline The_Don