Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel-superstar - Incall in Reading (tour)  (Read 2382 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pushmybuttons

I met Rachel for a 2 hour incall just before Christmas.  It was a short notice booking and the communications were fine.  She was touring and worked out of a modern hotel on the outskirts of Reading, just off the M4.  The hotel was nice and anonymous.  I had no problem walking in and straight up to her room.  She had some music playing in the background and this was obviously her way of keeping track of time.

Rachel is hard to describe, she has a bouncy personality and a good sense of humour.  The passionate kissing started as soon as I'd walked though the door. Certainly DFK was on offer.  We went over to the bed and she soon had my clothes off and was kissing and caressing me all over.  The way she likely stroked my inner thighs whilst she lightly licked my shaft and balls was sublime.  She also started to rim me, which was an added bonus.  She did ask me about that first, so no worries if this is not your thing.

There are no nude pictures on her main profile, but she has a lovely figure.  Perfectly formed pert breasts with sensitive nipples, fully shaven down below and a couple of minor discrete tattoos.  As you can see from her profile, she also has a lovely face with long dark hair.

She is very open and tactile, with lots of hugging and stoking, much like with a real girlfriend.  I felt she was being herself as opposed to putting on an act.  We had sex in a number of positions, including missionary, cow girl and doggy.  Both on the bed and on the various other pieces of furniture in the bedroom.  She particularly liked riding me on the chair in front of the mirror and this was something she instigated.

Her profile states that she offers CIM, face sitting, etc.  Whilst I didn't use this myself, from her actions and attitude, I'm sure this is something that she willingly offers.

On the downside, her prices are very high and she would be over many people’s normal budgets.  Also, there was another punter due 30 minutes after my time had finished.  This is fine, but suggests that she likes to try and see as many people as she can and schedules appointments close together.  Am undecided whether this is a problem or not, but it did get mentioned.

All in all, one of my better meets and I would be open to seeing her again if only her costs were not so high.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

On the downside, her prices are very high and she would be over many people’s normal budgets.  Also, there was another punter due 30 minutes after my time had finished.  This is fine, but suggests that she likes to try and see as many people as she can and schedules appointments close together.  Am undecided whether this is a problem or not, but it did get mentioned.

Glad you enjoyed. Looks nice, but at £165 for an hour, £250 for 90 mins and £330 for 2 hours she won't be making my hl.

Offline Cunning Punt

Also, there was another punter due 30 minutes after my time had finished.  This is fine, but suggests that she likes to try and see as many people as she can and schedules appointments close together.  Am undecided whether this is a problem or not, but it did get mentioned.

Actually, 30mins between punts is a fairly long time in the prossie world. But at £165ph, she can afford to leave time.

However, as Mr Brightside said, her fees are far too expensive for the vast majority of us, but thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed. If she reduced her hourly rate to £120, there would be many more takers.

Tim20

Actually, 30mins between punts is a fairly long time in the prossie world. But at £165ph, she can afford to leave time.

However, as Mr Brightside said, her fees are far too expensive for the vast majority of us, but thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed. If she reduced her hourly rate to £120, there would be many more takers.

+1
Thanks for the review and have to say facially she looks really good but at £165 per hour there are far better available at lower rates and some of the finest in London around the £150 price and at that price I don't want to be viewing an album of a women with hats and scarves on and no indication of what her body looks like.

Offline thekman100

£150 is my very top end and I would expect the services/looks of Hayley in pompey or Dior in London.

Very refreshing to see a genuine headshot though, so you know how attractive you find her.

If she is getting consistent bookings at £165, she obviously is making a good living and who can blame her? We would all do the same I am sure.

Offline king tarzan

There is something about her..
I might give her a try soon..
Her profile on a few occasions has tugged my king size lion bar...
Might give her a try for real later in year..
Certainly not priority though..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline agent47

I keep hearing alot about her rimming, personally not a fan of it but i do hope she washes her mouth before she DFK her next punter  :D but in spite of that and 165 hr she does come to my town often so seeing her is still a possibility, have only heard good things about her. Thanks for the review.

Offline CheeseYa

I had a similarly good time with Rachel last autumn, when she was touring Oxfordshire, and would like to punt with her again some day.

As whilst £165 per hour is also a bit higher than I typically pay, there is such a scarcity of British WGs under the age of 35 with decent feedback (let alone which offer DT + CIM + Rimming) within an hour' drive of me I don't mind going to that price point occasionally.

£150 is my very top end and I would expect the services/looks of Hayley in pompey or Dior in London.

Very refreshing to see a genuine headshot though, so you know how attractive you find her.

If she is getting consistent bookings at £165, she obviously is making a good living and who can blame her? We would all do the same I am sure.

I did get to see Hayley-x-x when she toured MK a couple of years back and only wish that we had more fresh-faced British WGs of her calibre around here!

Offline uncle jessie

She does look extremely horny in her gallery, love the dark hair and cute face. If she appears in my neck of the woods again I might have to take the hammer to the piggy bank  :D .

Offline Billy Buxton

I thought I might see this WG as she was on tour in Guildford and was one of the only English girls available.

Comms were by text, not my favourite, but we soon established contact although what surprised me was a seemingly "hard sell" approach. I asked if she would be available for a 30min meeting and her immediate respone was " do you want any extra's, OWO, CIM, Anal". I replied that OWO would be preferred at which point she said the half hour would be £105!  That's £25 for OWO, I don't think so.

This seems to be another example of the English WG's in the area pushing their prices to the max.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Offline Cunning Punt

I thought I might see this WG as she was on tour in Guildford and was one of the only English girls available.

Comms were by text, not my favourite, but we soon established contact although what surprised me was a seemingly "hard sell" approach. I asked if she would be available for a 30min meeting and her immediate respone was " do you want any extra's, OWO, CIM, Anal". I replied that OWO would be preferred at which point she said the half hour would be £105!  That's £25 for OWO, I don't think so.

This seems to be another example of the English WG's in the area pushing their prices to the max.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks for this. Useful info.

It seems, from other reviews, that extras don't apply in 1hour - and you wouldn't expect any at £165!

Sorry to seem thick but please can I clarify that she actually quoted £25 extra for OWO
And, by deduction, did she specify that a no-frills half-hour was £80?
And was FK mentioned at any point.

If a good-looking English girl does a reasonable half-hour punt with FK for £80, even with no OWO, then that is not so bad.

However, the key is whether it would be a reasonable punt and she would have a good attitude and not be wishing to rush you, just because it was a half-hour, not an hour.

My fear, on what you've said about your conversation with her, is that it might not be.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:27:02 pm by Cunning Punt »