Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell, Earl's Court, now that's what I call a happy ending!  (Read 4733 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Magicalstory

Summary
Lola is already well reviewed on UKP and delivered a session that mirrors pretty much every review I've read of her - playful, knows the right buttons to press and I ended up twitching, groaning and convulsing on her massage table (twice). Superb value for money too. 

Details
Incall, Earl’s Court, 2 hours, £140
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Very simple. I requested a booking for the next day and she texted me back saying yes but asking for me confirm on that morning before 10am. When I confirmed I got her postcode and road name. When I was almost at her road I texted again and she called me to give me the number to her basement flat. I almost didn't catch what she said due to the noisy traffic as I was about to cross the road.

Intro
I'd just had my first overnight (thanks to the off-topic SA thread and 'jackthelad' in particular) and wanted to get a relaxing session in before New Years. What could be more relaxing than being tied to a massage table and having a Hungarian women oil me for two hours?

Venue
Lola's place isn't far from Earl's Court tube but the Warwick Road exit (not the busy side). She's on a quiet street just seconds away from where I met SweetMonique. I even thought there might be cheeky chance one day of visiting them both back-to-back.

Appearance
I think Lola is pretty with short hair and fair skin. She's not tall and made reference to the size of her backside. She says it's okay to touch her while she massages and she's quite firm. 

The meet
Lola welcomed me into her place and got me to move quickly through to a really small room with her massage table. I think previous UKP reviews commented on how she obviously shares with another girl and I got this impression too. I was offered chocolates and Lola helped me hang up my clothes which was a nice touch.

Her profile is clear that there's no full service (i.e. sex) available. It was massage and hand relief only for me. N.B. I didn't get oral (with or without a condom) but no complaints.

Lola asked what I wanted and I asked for tie and tease first followed by sensual second - I explained this is because I wanted to go for two rounds and knew I needed a rest in-between which the sensual should hopefully do.

I stripped and got onto the massage table (covered in towels) which creaked a lot especially when Lola climbed onto it with me later on.

Lola is funny, mischievous and liked to make gentle fun of me - you can tell she has domme in her. I refused every subtle offer of it saying it wasn't my thing. I think she'd have liked to do some dominating beyond a gentle tie and tease.

I got tied up with black scarves and asked to keep my eyes closed. She sees oil that she leaves on her radiator so it heats up. It's a delicious feeling to get hot oil on your balls when you're not expecting it. I was well lubed throughout, no complaints there. I wasn't used to having my hands tied together over my head and they ached by the end but what a ride until then! She would use her fingers, hands, arms and her nails to tease me all over - soles of my feet, inside of my thighs, nipples, stomach, balls, under my balls - sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes hard, sometimes soft. She was paying attention to my reactions and then working me until I was about to come and then stopping. She just kept going. I was building to massive one and when I finally came I think I surprised her a bit and sprayed her arm. I bucked around a lot and almost came off the table but the restraints held me back. That felt great.

The second half was very good with me on my front and Lola climbing up and pressing her body against me but I was knocked out and dazed. It was a blur until I was turned over for more hand relief. Again built to a climax, two hands, lots of oil, expert hands.

Conclusion
Lola really knows what she's doing. She played my body like it was a musical instrument. She gets off on power clearly and enjoys what she does. She solves a problem for me. If I'm going to keep seeing expensive women I need reliable and interesting options that don't cost the Earth. Lola is now one of those options. Highly recommended.

Estoril

Great review thanks. Added to HL. Big fan of sensual massage - have any more recommendations?

Sir Lancealot

I want to see Lola in the new year for the first time but wasn't sure about a 1 or 2 hr booking. Was there enough going on to keep the interest for the whole 2 hours or would 1 hr have been enough?

Did she offer oral or is it something you think you have to specifially request? Do you know if she allows mutual massage?

Offline Magicalstory

Great review thanks. Added to HL. Big fan of sensual massage - have any more recommendations?

Thanks, this was my first experience so no other recommendations yet. Will let you know!

Offline Magicalstory

I want to see Lola in the new year for the first time but wasn't sure about a 1 or 2 hr booking. Was there enough going on to keep the interest for the whole 2 hours or would 1 hr have been enough?

Did she offer oral or is it something you think you have to specifially request? Do you know if she allows mutual massage?

1 hour would've been enough but I wanted 2 pops and to feel relaxed. Her pricing is odd. The jump from 90 mins to 2 hours is tiny so I went with 2 hours. Very happy.

I doubt she'll allow mutual massage but not sure. Oral was on her profile but I guess I assumed it would happen when I asked oft tie and tease followed by sensual. Probably better to ask for it directly. She was reasonable throughout so worth asking her outright.

I always prefer to have full sex so she isn't going to displace my other finds like Monique but she's worth 2 hours for £140 in my honest opinion.

Offline KentAde

Been to see her before. OW is usually available and I specifically asked for that. Touching of her is allowed, but only on the 'top' half. TBH those restrictions in oral and touching has meant not been back since.....

Offline brownie

booked lola for an hour on my way to her as we speak lets see if i can bust twice in one hour :bomb: :P

edit: how much is oral only got £70 on me

Offline Magicalstory

booked lola for an hour on my way to her as we speak lets see if i can bust twice in one hour :bomb: :P

edit: how much is oral only got £70 on me

Her AW profiles states the following:

Q. Do you do oral ?   A. Yes, with condom is included in the price.

Maybe tell her at the beginning of the session you want to pop twice in the hour?

Offline brownie

well im back  :yahoo:

that was epic!!!

i lasted 30 minutes of tie and tease before exploding. then had a little massage i had my hands over her firm ass nice and round :P which got me hard again but was completely drained god lola knows how to tease, i sense she very kinky as she was asking me if i wanted cock rings and nipple clamp i was woah there love slow it down lol ill stick with the tie and tease.

will deffo be revisiting ! 

Offline Magicalstory

well im back  :yahoo:

that was epic!!!

i lasted 30 minutes of tie and tease before exploding. then had a little massage i had my hands over her firm ass nice and round :P which got me hard again but was completely drained god lola knows how to tease, i sense she very kinky as she was asking me if i wanted cock rings and nipple clamp i was woah there love slow it down lol ill stick with the tie and tease.

will deffo be revisiting !

Glad you enjoyed it too. I never would've found her if it wasn't for the UKP reviews. It just goes to show how valuable a community this really is, doesn't it?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. She's been a good SP for some years with many happy customers and is clearly making money, er, hand over fist without doing FS or unprotected oral.

However, after shagging her a few times for £60 a couple of years ago when she was offering sex and OWO, I'm not sure I could go back to her and pay £70 for a hand job and, if I'm lucky, covered oral.

Offline Magicalstory

Thanks for the review. She's been a good SP for some years with many happy customers and is clearly making money, er, hand over fist without doing FS or unprotected oral.

However, after shagging her a few times for £60 a couple of years ago when she was offering sex and OWO, I'm not sure I could go back to her and pay £70 for a hand job and, if I'm lucky, covered oral.

I get where you're coming from! I'd never return if the goalposts moved on me like that just out of principle. Although that's easy to say when there's just so many other girls to choose from in London and I still haven't seen most of my hitlist yet (Ellie Rose, Khloe Colindale, Michelle Independent, Dee, Ameera etc.)

Offline bestbefore

I get where you're coming from! I'd never return if the goalposts moved on me like that just out of principle. Although that's easy to say when there's just so many other girls to choose from in London and I still haven't seen most of my hitlist yet (Ellie Rose, Khloe Colindale, Michelle Independent, Dee, Ameera etc.)

I have been back to see Lola for just a B2B massage and HR, and also previously sampled her excellent and bargain priced full service in Harrow several times.

I just fancied a massage and her B2b is certainly excellent. She is a fun girl with lots of cheeky chat. But it was rather frustrating knowing that what had previously been happily on offer ( and for £10 less) was no more.

yumyum3

But it was rather frustrating knowing that what had previously been happily on offer ( and for £10 less) was no more.
Indeed.

Offline Steve2

Glad you enjoyed Magicalstory

I certainly enjoyed the FULL Lola experience a couple of years back and may be tempted to see her again if I was near to Earls Cort but I am sure I'd feel frustrated knowing what she was like before

Offline Magicalstory

Glad you enjoyed Magicalstory

I certainly enjoyed the FULL Lola experience a couple of years back and may be tempted to see her again if I was near to Earls Cort but I am sure I'd feel frustrated knowing what she was like before

Thanks, I do wonder what the full Lola experience would be like...She's a kinky one.

decentguy

As much as I like massage, only thing stopping from me visiting her is no OWO  :dash: :dash: and touching below the belt which is my minimum criteria for a massage.

I have found a massage lady in East London via gumtree who agreed  on text to full body oily massage, no limit touching and HJ in £60 and she sounds proper independent will be visiting her soon and put a review with contact as she is not on AW or any other sites. :drinks:

Offline brownie

in my daze and confused state i forgot to ask about oral DAMN IT !!

have to go back now  :D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:57:55 pm by brownie »

Offline Magicalstory

in my daze and confused state i forgot to ask about oral DAMN IT !!

have to go back now  :D

I was dazed too

Offline brownie

man i really want to go back noooooow !!