Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High class independents-are there any in North West?  (Read 553 times)

HarryNotGary

Doesn't appear to be much choice of real top end totty for hire in this region.
Unless ofcourse you know different.
I'm talking real quality,mind.Sort of Selina Scott/Katherine Jenkins levels.

Offline threechilliman

Lets start with your list of possibles and we'll offer advice on those first.

tcm

Online OakTree

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but I've often thought of trying her, 200 notes though and there's little info on her.

Just wondering, has anyone on here got info on her?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:56:18 pm by OakTree »

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but I've often thought of trying her, 200 notes though and there's little info on her.

Just wondering, has anyone on here got info on her?

I'd not be parting with that sort of money without some decent intel on her. That said, there's some good one's available at almost half that.

tcm

Online OakTree

I'd not be parting with that sort of money without some decent intel on her. That said, there's some good one's available at almost half that.

tcm

Yeah I agree, she's been on AW for as long as I can remember and I've always kept her mind but as you say no Intel and high cost. I've heard rumours she's well worth seeing but it is only hearsay, nothing definite.

knight5648

I have seen Crystal. She is lovely. But very chatty. I saw her about 18 months ago because her friend Olivia (who I've seen several times) kept suggesting I do so. Crystal's rate was 180 for the hour then. I would go back but the main reason I didn't (and haven't seen Olivia for a while) is the apartment they worked out of was let go and they began using agency apartments which got difficult to book and Crystal and Olivia had one key between them and kept losing it.
 :lol:

At that time I was working my way through the Northern Angels because I'd had got sick of wading through the dross on AW. It only lasted a few months and I didn't renew my membership on NA because I got the impression (and was told) that I'd turned up late to the party and NA had not been at its peak for a couple of years. Plus ninety percent of the independents on there were on AW as well anyway.
 :unknown:

I'd pay £200 to see Crystal again (and probably will) I see a few regs at £150 per hour and so going to see Crystal would be something I did now and again. As I said above, the main reason I've not seen her or Olivia is the lack of venue......