Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My ideal experience with PAULA_4U aka RENATA  (Read 17827 times)

15 review(s) for renata_4_you (10 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonvip20

External Link/Members Only

I'm relatively new to this punting lark, had a few before this one and somehow always walked away feeling worse about life then when I went in. I knew something was wrong, started to wonder if punting was for me and thought I'd take a chance with Renata. Read the mix of let downs and positives but was living on the hope that if I did get to see her then it would normally be a positive.

Had a couple of failed attempts to meet as we couldn't get our diaries sync'd up, but today everything seemed to be fine. Ideally I wanted an hour but we could only find 30 minutes between us for an incall.

So off I trotted to the Wembley area, nice newish block of flats where you feel as though all the houses arounded know what your up to but hey ho, I've kind of got beyond caring about stuff like that now!

Texted in the morning to confirm things, then when I was a few minutes away, told to call when I'm at the door and everything was without fuss or bother, into the flat within a few mins of arriving.

When first saw her I wasn't sure if she was really my type. I'm a girl next door sort of guy, where as Renata is quite tall, I tend to find myself attracted to the petite types. Anyway, she's around 5' 6" without heals I would guess. Slim, no fat and small breasts with firm nipples.

So she leads me in and I'm worried, she seems cold/distant. She asks how long, we confirm and the deal is done 60GBP + 10GBP for OWO. She pops out, I'm still very nervous at this point.

She comes back in a few mins and puts her arms around my neck, kisses me on the lips and asks what I'd like. I'm a GFE guy and thats what I ask for, she cheekly shakes her hips and says she'll try. At this point the entire encounter changed and almost turned into a date. I'm not sure what exactly it is about her, she's very sexy and cute, but she also has this swagger about her without any ego or coldness. I've had another punt that I posted a review on where the girl just seemed cold and almost above me. Not Renata, she's hot but somehow managed to make me feel as though she really wanted to be there, that its someone I could have and that she was going to make me happy. We seemed to click at this point, had a bit of a joke about my ethnic origin, about the room (which is very nice).

OWO (Extra) CG and Miss all done with vigour and lots of kissing during the entire thing, something I'm into but again never had it like this.

Now comes the point where Renata really stands out for me. I couldn't pop for some reason, not a problem I normally have. We tried a few different things and I said it wasn't going to happen to her a few times. She suggested a few more things to try, still no joy. She insisted she wanted me to leave happy and got on with a hand job, didn't work, she then lubed up and tried again, this time kissing me and then it happened. I popped and she smiled, almost giving out a cheer.

For the first time, I walked away happy, with who I was, with the punt and with life in general. This really is what punting should be like in my eyes. I'm not kidding myself, it was a transaction at the end of the day but it really was amazing. She's cute, sexy and it turns out caring about her profession. I'm pretty sure others would have left me pop'less but she wanted me to be happy and ensured thats the way I left.

All in all the best punt I've every had (I know, I know, I've only had 4 here and 3 in the USA!) but still, it was easily the best!

Offline dizietsmae

She is good when you catch her :)

Offline marble15

Good punt if you see her, though she is a massive timewaster.

Offline Richdina

She is without doubt the best!
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline marble15

She does give good service, we can't deny that. However saying she is the best?? No way, the best wouldn't make you go all the way to North Wembley/ Preston rd and then turn her phone off. Multiple Times to multiple people. I've often not said anything in the past if I've had to wait 30mins, 1 hour+ past the meet time to see her. But twice now I've gone all the way there and she turned her phone off. Second time there wasn't even an apology.

Smiths was right, people are giving this time waster too much time, and people need to realise that instead of getting EAS.

Offline Kaluuu276

As its 2016 and been nearly a month without a punt my balls need a serious drain.

I like shagging petite size 6 ladies and Renata fits the bill.

Guys does she prefer a booking my call, text or e-mail?

Also a reviewer mentioned she don't like reverse oral and fingering?

Offline smiths

What a load of old bollocks, the best WG don't fuck punters about like this low life did with me and a number of other punters. It seems IF you get to see her she offers a good service, well that's great for those punters that have got to see her, bad for those of us she fucked about. :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

What a load of old bollocks, the best WG don't fuck punters about like this low life did with me and a number of other punters. It seems IF you get to see her she offers a good service, well that's great for those punters that have got to see her, bad for those of us she fucked about. :thumbsdown:
+1 though I am still tempted to see her as there are only so many decent looking working girls in London at her price

Offline boomting_

Offline HighlyMotivated

She's still about, not sure under what profile but still at Preston Rd

Offline boomting_

Hopefully someone will know...

Offline collector

Hopefully someone will know...
Current profile and all previous reviews are linked in the Wiki.

Offline smiths

Where has Renata gone?  :unknown:

No idea but I hope she has fucked off the low life cunt. :thumbsdown:

brolin_76

Current profile and all previous reviews are linked in the Wiki.

is this her profile genius Collector? :cool:

brolin_76

No idea but I hope she has fucked off the low life cunt. :thumbsdown:

you saw her? :cool:

Offline The_Don

:rolleyes:

YMMV, with any W/G and I've punted a few. IMO there are better W/G  :hi:

Have you read the reviews for Renata, of currently listed profiles, on UKP?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 05:38:19 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

No I didn't get that courtesy off her, she accepted my booking then turned her phone off, scumbag, review done, and she fucked a number of other punters about in a similar way so it wasn't a one-off. :thumbsdown:

Offline collector

is this her profile genius Collector? :cool:

Impressive, you made it. I'm proud of you :D

Offline SamLP

Her link was posted when a recent topic discussed her:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100218.0

She had the nerve to text me telling me to stop talking about her and posting her new links. Not the first time she's been indiscreet and texted me when I've posted something about her. Usually coupled with some smart remark.

Offline G.Raff

She is hiding her ratings.. I wonder why  :rolleyes:

She is good when you get hold of her but far too many people here have reported to have been messed about.  :thumbsdown:

brolin_76

No I didn't get that courtesy off her, she accepted my booking then turned her phone off, scumbag, review done, and she fucked a number of other punters about in a similar way so it wasn't a one-off. :thumbsdown:

that is a very bad form. when this scumbag will learn. no doubt she has still lots of regular fuckers going in out.  :cool:

brolin_76

She is hiding her ratings.. I wonder why  :rolleyes:

She is good when you get hold of her but far too many people here have reported to have been messed about.  :thumbsdown:

definitely got bad feedback so hiding it. :thumbsdown:

Offline Ozy84

This really is dragging on imo....

A good looking girl who provides a good service WHEN you get to see her. Plenty of reviews on here informing other punters that she has wasted their time and that she is unreliable. Make what you want of it and if you do go to see her expect that you may get fucked off. Simple.

She is one romanian whore in thousands. Move on and try some others.

Offline boomting_

Any new links to Renata? I can't find her anywhere

Offline Bilbao

Any new links to Renata? I can't find her anywhere

This is her isn't it?
julysweet now

Offline boomting_

No no this is a different Renata. Im searching for the one who used to work in Wembly.

Offline boomting_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

4 x Pos. ratings, hidden!

I think this is the girl i'm looking for.... the profile doesnt show any face pictures or body picture that i can say 100% its her. Thanks for your help

Offline Gynaemyte

Facially and bodily she’s Fine – tactically, she’s an absolute Nightmare.

brolin_76

Offline Bilbao

« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 01:29:12 pm by Bilbao »

Offline Bilbao

Not the same Renata.

No but the guy asked about this one I thought...

Offline Richdina

She is stunning and Techically amazing when it comes down to it. She will draw you in and you will be addicted. Easily the best in the HA0 post code.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Tonyleung

She is stunning and Techically amazing when it comes down to it. She will draw you in and you will be addicted. Easily the best in the HA0 post code.

Hello Sir Fluffy, Q: is this post a direct reaction to this post?

Facially and bodily she’s Fine – tactically, she’s an absolute Nightmare.

Offline PLeisure

So good that you just couldn't bring yourself to file a review?  :rolleyes:

Offline Tony_Red

So good that you just couldn't bring yourself to file a review?  :rolleyes:

Afaik, she's not in HA area anymore. If you call 2 mosquito bites for a pair of tits and a button nose stunning then you're in for a real treat when you meet someone better looking than her - and there are quite a few. Yes, she can be pretty cute but her attitude to the people paying her so she can look after her kid, is fucking appalling. I wouldn't bite the hand that feeds me and that's exactly what she's done.

Offline boomting_

Has anyone seen Renata recently?

Her profile is showing pictures that i believe are not her and copied from some where.

Also her adultwork profile is now called Pussy Diana... is this her?

Offline Bilbao

Has anyone seen Renata recently?

Her profile is showing pictures that i believe are not her and copied from some where.

Also her adultwork profile is now called Pussy Diana... is this her?

Try july21sweet

mrhappypants

Try july21sweet

Pictures show different leg tattoos from Renata?

Offline HighlyMotivated

Try july21sweet

That's a completely different WG...

Pussy Diana is the right link, she's been using fake pics for a while now I think but it's her

Offline Tony_Red

Saw her few months back. I found myself in Finchley and thought, why not? Had not seen her in ages. Not as pretty as before, but still cute and good skin. Thinner eyebrows and she looks older and more natural. Her English had improved. Great for a quickie. Will try to review when I get some time.

Offline smiths

Fucking low life piece of filth, I wouldn't piss on this cunt if she were on fire. A WG fully prepared to take bookings but then turn her phone off. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Fucking low life piece of filth, I wouldn't piss on this cunt if she were on fire. A WG fully prepared to take bookings but then turn her phone off. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Can we assume it's a NO from you then mate ?  :lol: :lol:

mrhappypants

It is fuckin' merry-go-round trying to figure out which girl is actually trading under which profile.

Tony Red thanks for years tip off. I hear Smiths' advisory. The area is convenient for me so I may chance it.

Offline Tony_Red

That's the only reason I went, because I was a couple of miles away. No one else in the local area was responding :( and I needed a release. Won't be back as it's too far for me and of course, her reliability is shit. Many WGs have a shit attitude - some of them are active members on here, but I just see them for what they are; a quick release. And, they just see us as walking pay cheques.

Offline smiths

Can we assume it's a NO from you then mate ?  :lol: :lol:

I think that's a fair reading of the situation mate. :D :D :D