Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondieG Edinburgh (Balerno)  (Read 1856 times)

6 review(s) for BlondieG (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FF2019

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Where to begin??

I suppose with what a genuine & well mannered woman she is... From initial contact to when I left she was so polite to me. I was welcomed with a smile, had a chat, offered a shower...

DFK from the min I hit the bed and she is passionate...

OWO is wow.... Deep, sloppy and attentive to the balls which is my fave part.
This OWO comes complete with shooting straight down her throat which she enjoyed every drop of and she kept sucking...

Her pussy is tight and tastes fantastic... Her tits are massive and very responsive nipples.. She did like when i played with her nipples roughly.

I cant speak highly enough of this wonderful lady she is truly a gem and enjoys what she does... Do not take the piss out of her nor blow the chance of meeting her. I know some people have said how hard it is to find her house? It really is not its very simple and with easy access to motorways within 5/10 mins either way.

Last note is her shower is roasting, towels are rough and she makes a mean coffee to go....
Defo not a clock watched and fantastic value for money...

What makes her better.... She even put in a good word for me with someone :)

Online Poopster

I've been very intrigued by this one for a little while now, thanks for the review. 

Will I or won't I??  I dunno, she's not entirely dissimilar to my ex wife so that's a massive black mark against her...

Offline tazman1002001

I've been very intrigued by this one for a little while now, thanks for the review. 

Will I or won't I??  I dunno, she's not entirely dissimilar to my ex wife so that's a massive black mark against her...

Maybe she is your ex-wife.....now that would make for a great review lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online Poopster

Maybe she is your ex-wife.....now that would make for a great review lol

Crap head, no fun, bareback, stinking attitude, tried to get more money from me then bollocked me for spending my own money...

Nah, it's definitely not her!

Offline tazman1002001

Crap head, no fun, bareback, stinking attitude, tried to get more money from me then bollocked me for spending my own money...

Nah, it's definitely not her!

:D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

giac

thanks for the review.  Too fat for my taste.  Pity she is not size 8-10!

Offline nike

thanks for the review.  Too fat for my taste.  Pity she is not size 8-10!
+1
However the profile photos must be from when she was a lot slimmer, she doesn't appear to be a size 18.

watcheroftheskies86

She definitely looks worth a punt, but usually I'm only into teens / early 20s.  Her AW profile says she's 34.  Would you say that's roughly accurate?  So long as she's under 40 I might just make an exception...

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Saw her recently.

Not worth a separate review since my experience was similar so I'll just confirm all true (not that anyone's suggesting otherwise). Good effort and not a clock watcher.

As for age, perfectly believable. Early 30s.

Size wise, doesn't look size 18 imo cause its mostly boobs and belly. Get her in doggie and she is very enthusiastic.