Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X SEXY LADY X GLASGOW  (Read 2365 times)

4 review(s) for ASHLEY SEXY XX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline David1970

After my escape from Busty Charlotte I still had the horn, I had one more number to phone when I got an answer. The girl sounded nice and had good English, so made an appointment. She texted me the post code and told me to phone at the appointment time. I phoned from where the psot code was and was told an address over a mile away, I was not happy. I arrived at the building and phoned told by the girl she would text me the flat buzzer number, which she did. I went to the flat and it was the girl in the photo, but not the girl on the phone, as she could speak little English. Her description is about correct think she is a size 12, a bit of a gut and her age is near 40 than 30. She is a very good kisser (DFK) her OWO is first class, she does CIM. I was looking forward to Prostate Massage, Anal play and giving her a facial, not a chance even though they are on her list. Had GFE and OWO before fucking her missionary in the first round. Went for a 2nd round as I had 15 mins left but she just got up and walked away. The door buzzer went off half an hour after my session should have started, so my time started when I phoned from a mile away FFS 

The flat is a bed sit with the bed in the kitchen; she smokes and tries to cover it up with incense stick burning which stinks up your clothes. One of her phones was not working she seemed more bothered by this than by me.   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pay as u hoe

Sounds shit, you took one for the team though I suppose,  I for one will never consider booking her.

mavgoose

Not a good day for you David.
Well done for walking from the first one.
Perhaps you should have done the same with this one.

Good honest reviews though.
You need to accept that on the days you can't get to see a reliable girl , keep your money for another day. !!!
Hard to do though , and my poorer punts are when I can't get a hold of who I wanted - and end up with a 50/50 chance that often doesn't go well.

Online auldie63

Thanks for this as I was contemplating a visit.
Unfortunately we've all been there, some days it's just a waste of time getting out of bed.
Not the day to do the lottery.

Offline Poopster

Well that certainly was a shit day.  Get you arse over to Fife if you ever want to recreate it!

DG

Another one of the Annie Polish Squad by the look of it. I make that four girls operating out of that flat now. Not too many good reviews for any of them.

Offline David1970

Another one of the Annie Polish Squad by the look of it. I make that four girls operating out of that flat now. Not too many good reviews for any of them.

Who or what is Annie Polish Squad?
There was only one female in the flat when I visited.
The polish female in the flat told me she had been in Glasgow for 2 months and had come directly from Poland, she is going back in January.

Offline David1970

The female who is on the profile now is not the female I visited.
The profile could be hijacked, she sold it on or the bitch has just swapped the photos for a nicer looking female.
Same post code
Be warned

Wanker

The woman who's on the profile now is simply the other girls friend. The other girl left and passed her profile on to her. That's all. And the girl on the profile now has been getting rave reviews.

Offline Clattypats

The woman who's on the profile now is simply the other girls friend. The other girl left and passed her profile on to her. That's all. And the girl on the profile now has been getting rave reviews.
where are all these rave reviews  you talk about? I for one, can't see them :unknown:

Wanker

Aussie63 Gave her a great review this year.

Wanker

Offline Clattypats

Aussie63 Gave her a great review this year.
That's ONE review..NOT rave reviewS :rolleyes:

Online auldie63

I mean Auldie obviously. Lol.
For clarification the dame I posted the review for has long since packed up her tent and disappeared into the night.
Think there is a stable of Polish ladies taking turns using this profile, and the flats in that monstrosity of a building at Anderson Cross, and when you arrive you are passed on to whoever happens to be available.
Suspect your nickname may be very apt.

Offline DickDiver

Suspect your nickname may be very apt.

He's popped up in this thread with an odd alternative opinion too.

I saw her in June and thought she was one of the best I've seen this year. Friendly good looking girl as well.

Offline Courtney

And the girl on the profile now has been getting rave reviews.

...what a wanker. :D  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: