Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Katie - just about a neutral  (Read 3196 times)

5 review(s) for Fitness_bunny (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

texasjapan

External Link/Members Only

If that link don't work here is her id  3D2945729

I visited ek beginning of this week's she is currently travelling and won't be around for few months. Honestly your not missing much.

Coms 8/10

very good,  answers phone calls,  quick to arrange meet.  Can discuss requests,  via email or  text,  she does respond promptly and directly.

Looks 7/10 special mention for arse 10/10

perfect arse. It's one of those arses you see in the gym while they are wearing yoga pants and makes your mind wonder of what it would be like to.....

Her face is pretty but not beautiful. Little bit of miranda kerr. can notice some work has been done along with her boobs. Very slim and not an ounce of fat on her. Around 5'6. Does look like a wg with all that make up

Personality 6/10

easy to chat too. Not intimidating does seemed a bit one track minded.

Likes list 3/10 this is what drove it to borderline neutral if it wasn't for that arse it would be a negative . She claims to be into role play,  femdom, ws and 250 an hour your expecting/hiring an actress/enthusiast. Unfortunately for her performance she gets an imdb rating along side journey of the centre of the earth (latest version truly horrendous picture).

Didn't get into role play, just used some of the lines.  does not do owo even tho requested before hand. Same with ws. However she does have a tight pussy, (specially for wg)  so that was nice. Finally no anal play even tho listed on likes list and was requested before meet.  :dash:

Would I meet again?  nope not even if she discounted to bog standard rate of 150 pH

Offline PLeisure

Damn, texas - too bad that didn't work out, I know your curiosity was up for some time

Big thanks all the same for TOftT and hope the next one is better :hi:

gingerbollocks

english wgs take more liberties than ee's

Offline mrx007

"All that" for £250. Bargain. I'd expect her to do anything and everything and be a stunner but that's punting I guess.

Online Tokidoe

Thanks for taking one for the team, did you enquire about CIM as well and was she enthusiatic at all?

I'm quite a vanilla guy, but depending if she does come back or not I might take the plunge for the hot bod.

Offline king tarzan

I had an eye on her a while back but had an inkling of shit punt..
Glad I never wasted money time effort on her..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

texasjapan

Did enquire about cim was off the table

I totally forgot to mention the worst part of the punt

She dont like cuddling like wtf kinda gfe is that? Don't know about you lads but after a good orgasm (which in this case was due to me not avin a wank over the for few days )  i like to cuddle with the girl. I know its bit vanilla but that's why I like role play its just for that short period of time I want to kinky shit. Rest of the time just wana chill and get ready for the next round or rest of the day/night/trip.

Was well disappointed with that(not cuddling)

Any way was worth the risk coz now she off the hl and off my head on to the next piece of action  :hi:

honestbloke

sorry dude, that is disappointing. Thanks for sharing.
She does have 42 ratings on AW but you are only as good as your last customer.

Offline marble15

I've seen her a few times when she was priced at 200.

She is stunning (To Me), facially does looks slightly like Miranda Kerr, though she has had allot of work done, Cheek fillers, Veneers, fake tits. Gym fit body.

I received OWO & CIM the first time and didn't even have to request it. CIM was shitty as most of it went on her lips and a tiny bit in her mouth though. Also received OWO on subsequent meets.

The last time i saw her was just before she put her prices up, i would not return now because at 250 its just not worth it, + Far more service providers out there who are much better and provide a much larger service list.

From when we last spoke it sounds like she doesn't meet many clients per day, and has more regular arrangements instead.

Offline londonbloke

Forgive me mate, that's a negative review  :(

Offline king tarzan

I've seen her a few times when she was priced at 200.

She is stunning (To Me), facially does looks slightly like Miranda Kerr, though she has had allot of work done, Cheek fillers, Veneers, fake tits. Gym fit body.

I received OWO & CIM the first time and didn't even have to request it. CIM was shitty as most of it went on her lips and a tiny bit in her mouth though. Also received OWO on subsequent meets.

The last time i saw her was just before she put her prices up, i would not return now because at 250 its just not worth it, + Far more service providers out there who are much better and provide a much larger service list.

From when we last spoke it sounds like she doesn't meet many clients per day, and has more regular arrangements instead.

Sounds really shit to be honest £250 for a faked up bimbo.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

She is now £700 an hour-----yes £700. Clearly she doesn't want the job, unless your daft enough to pay  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

She is now £700 an hour-----yes £700. Clearly she doesn't want the job, unless your daft enough to pay  :dash:
Maybe she's decided to target her bosses competitors in the City  :sarcastic:

Online Steely Dan

Her weird rates are because she is on tour in Oz:
Where   When
Sydney, New South Wales  11/01/2016 - 11/02/2016
Perth, New South Wales   12/02/2016 - 01/03/2016

(whether it is really a working holiday is anyones guess!)

Type_O_Negative

Any men who would pay her 700GBP should end up in straitjacket. On a top of that Mental Capacity Act should also apply...

Offline MrMatrix

Tell you where she could get that sort of money .................Abu Dabi. They've got more money than sense. :dash:

B52

My guess is AUD 700 which is ~£340.
Still ridiculous, but not record setting.

Jaselemas

Are tits definitely bolt ons? Most of her AW pics look natty but her whatsapp one looks like they're enhanced.

Against my better judgement considering the reviews on here and her extortionate price, I may take a punt if someone can confirm it's a fake rack. I do love me some silicone mounds on a tiny frame.

Offline Sattob

Price now is £300/hour. Amazing rear though (as per original post)

Offline MrMatrix

Price now is £300/hour. Amazing rear though (as per original post)
Yes she does look good and I'm sure shes attractive. But we punters are really more interested in performance. The AW comments are bland to say the least. No field reviews. At £300 you are taking a chance in VFM.  :)

Offline Sattob

But we punters are really more interested in performance.
True, although looks are/can be vital too. However, £300/hour? I'd expect the full package: amazing performance; reasonably good at chat; and good looks. I think this is a pass for me...

Offline MrMatrix

True, although looks are/can be vital too. However, £300/hour? I'd expect the full package: amazing performance; reasonably good at chat; and good looks. I think this is a pass for me...
Agreed - but will it be an amazing performance or will she exercise her discetionary rights re A's, CIM, OWO and FK........all of these at discretion. As you say Sattob, you'd expect the full package at that price.
At face value she'd pass for me as well. We need a review from one of the 86 AW reviewers.  :hi: