Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy Lou 123, Hull  (Read 1781 times)

1 review(s) for Hollies back (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online hullad

Sammy Lou 123

External Link/Members Only

I have been interested in this lady for some time and never quite managed to find the time for a visit, perhaps I should have listened to the punting gods.  I rang her up on very short notice and she was free all the better if I could get there earlier. The communications where easy enough and I visited her apartment above a take away  on Beverley rd which is not far from me. Was easy enough to find and discrete enough and I felt safe throughout the visit, leaving was different. I was shown up the stairs to a clean tidy and aroma filled room and with the £90 fee for the hour booked, Sammy removed her track suit she had met me in to revel a short very black dress, this is about as positive as this report is going to get.

Sammy is a pleasant looking blonde, with small breasts and one very active mouth as in she talks a lot. Now I have visited a few local ladies wry good senseho have a ve of what is expected and continuing to use the mobile after the client has entered is not one of them. She took mulitple calls both professionally and private ones mixed in with texting and internet use for around fifteen minutes. Then to my horror she lit up a spliff, now I do not smoke now and I have never touched any form of drugs ( Mr square ) some of my friends have done weed, but never in my home I have no problem with individual choice. I suspect that the said spliff had something else in it as she was constantly referring to parties on a weekend with three or four other girls, Romanians, big players and coke heads who could not get a hard on.

Any way after about 30 mins she started to actually do some thing positive,  I had ask her for a BJ to start with, well she gave me few very deep french kisses and I removed her top half, small breasts, the smallest I have seen since school. I do not have any hang ups either way and the nipples where nice. Nice bottom as well and was just getting into a rummage around that area and she whipped my kegs down and proceeded to tongue the nether regions followed by deep OWO. She was very good I must admit, perhaps a tad too good as despite my cries of "coming stop" the inevitable happened.  I am a one shot weapon these days the deed done the track suit was soon on and the mobile back in operation, leaving was now in order and I left feeling less then happy, I never even got to remove her panties so I cannot comment on her being natural, brazilian or shaved  ......................

The promised land remains promised.

A bad one , not helped by me putting up with it but all in all a couple of bad ones in just over a year is not bad and I have learned from the experience. Sammy is an accomplished lady and she works what she has as in front of her. I should have walked when the joint came out , but like so many the little brain over rode the main one, how many times have we heard that one.

Her other user name is Jodie's back hull

There are a few really good ladies in the Hull area and this one needs to be avoided, poor service

James999

vw

Cant see what her problem is, many people like small tits but most people are discrete about drugs could she not wait until extracting the seed !

Offline The_Don

Now I have visited a few local ladies wry good senseho

Explain please?

Now I have visited a few local ladies wry good senseho have a ve of what is expected and continuing to use the mobile after the client has entered is not one of them. She took mulitple calls both professionally and private ones mixed in with texting and internet use for around fifteen minutes. Then to my horror she lit up a spliff,

the deed done the track suit was soon on and the mobile back in operation,

I never even got to remove her panties so I cannot comment on her being natural, brazilian or shaved  ......................

Let me get this right:

She got high on your paid time and used her phone and the internet.

She didn't get naked, and left you to it after you popped.

May be this could help:

Online hullad

Explain please?

I wrote in word then paste and copied to the site, then altered it slightly and messed it up  :blush:

It should have read I have seen a few ladies in the last year and all of them have a good sense of what is expected when a client arrives.[\blue][\b]

Let me get this right:

I stated within the review I blame myself, it was maybe just a bad day all round it happens . I have visited around a dozen ladies in the last year some up to four visits with no problems , sometimes the chemistry is not right. I was too eager for this meet and bad planning on my part was a contribution to events. Add to that my laid back attitude and a genuine liking of Sammy even now, many may go and have a great time .

Shit happens  and I just put it down as one of life's lessons, I will read in depth the links to help. I need my head banging sometimes but its gone now.

Eastyorksguy52

Saw her on Monday 4th January. Yes she can talk and yes used mobiles during my time there and yes she lit up what I thought was a cigarette but did ask. But when smelling it realised it wasn't just any fag but a spliff.
Promised land was good although she nicely asked if we could bang one out. Won't visit her again to be honest. I pay so don't use phone or have spliff break.