Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JBjolie #2  (Read 1687 times)

9 review(s) for jbjolie (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bristolqwerty

(Sorry can't add lnk)
£180 1.5hrs
Second visit to the lovely Julia.  Just wanted to get a last visit in before the end of the year BUT oh so tempted to return.  Again really easy to arrange a booking, she provided everything I needed with a few extra surprise bonuses this time.
* gorgeous dance and striptease whilst I was laying on the bed.
* great tit wank as per her video on her previous profile.
* she straddled me in a kind of 69 position but sitting on my chest with her stockinged legs and feet holding my arms down, great HR and ball play whilst wearing a bob cock ring.
* changed into her fishnets to ride me to a finish on the floor again, surprised I lasted this long.  With loads of Fk and RO it was 10/10.  Fun, friendly and very keen to please.  What a star.

Offline jankg

bristolqwerty

Cheers for the link - it was worth the extra journey to see her - leaves the rest behind - what a gorgeous and lovely lady.  I'm sure its good for my health to see her one a month, along with some jogging it bring health benefits, I'm trying to persuade myself ..... :thumbsup:
Just a note she came a few times during RO *** apparently her libido is best after 6pm so if you like doing this then book after this time for maximum pleasure *** you'll know when she does orgasm as her body shudders big time  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:19:52 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline jawill

Can't wait to see her next month! Missed those legs and ass!

Belisknor

Andy I get the feeling you wont be retiring after all  ;)

I so want to meet this lady but oral with really puts me off  :( and with Sexy Angelina in Exeter fairly regular and Milf Honey bee in Torquay both girls who are utter filth and do anal I just can't see it happening any time soon. Shame as she looks sensational !

vw

Good to here she is remaining consistent, so want her to drive this VW at top speed.

Cheers for review, another great reason to forget this fake retiring nonsense !

Offline jawill

Andy I get the feeling you wont be retiring after all  ;)

I so want to meet this lady but oral with really puts me off  :( and with Sexy Angelina in Exeter fairly regular and Milf Honey bee in Torquay both girls who are utter filth and do anal I just can't see it happening any time soon. Shame as she looks sensational !

To be honest, she uses ultra fine condoms for the oral and it feels amazing.  With her amazing body and that ass and pussy on your face, I bet you wouldnt know the difference if it was OW or OWO.  Yeah I agree, pity about the anal as her ass looks tight as hell.... but then again, she is cheaper than Angelina....

bristolqwerty

To be honest, she uses ultra fine condoms for the oral and it feels amazing.  With her amazing body and that ass and pussy on your face, I bet you wouldnt know the difference if it was OW or OWO

+1 Can only second this, feels extremely good both in and up her with those Skyn condoms and her natural charms  :D

Belisknor

Ok guys you've talked me into it :) am in Torquay later this month for another booking with MHB ( very addictive) will come back via Plymouth watch a film in the cinema waiting for my cock to come back to life then go fuck Jb Jolie. It's a hard life ;)

bristolqwerty

Ok guys you've talked me into it :) am in Torquay later this month for another booking with MHB ( very addictive) will come back via Plymouth watch a film in the cinema waiting for my cock to come back to life then go fuck Jb Jolie. It's a hard life ;)
Hidden Image/Members Only
Quite a day! MHB looks gorgeous "tightest British pussy on adultwork" I found jbjolie very tight but in an incredibly nice way too  :kissgirl:  she leaned over and whispered in my ear whilst "cowgirling" me "have you missed my pussy" - maybe you can judge on the day. :hi:

Belisknor

I can vouch for MHB she's got the tightest pussy I have ever been in ! one of the many reasons I keep going back along with being able to stick it in her bum, plus the chemistry with her is very good which makes all the difference.

DVarse

Got a booking with MHB this week😊  looking forward to checking out all the above

Offline jawill

Oh yeah, duhh! lol.  Thanks for the clarification......

Hopefully seeing JBJolie this week, cant wait

devonred

Hoping to see her this week too after reading the great feedback she has amassed on here  :)

Out of interest, did she ask any of you guys to confirm your nationality when booking with her? I've never had that question before when booking a WG, guess there is certain people she doesn't chose to see, or that I come across dodgy in my emails :wackogirl:

bristolqwerty

one of the many reasons I keep going back along with being able to stick it in her bum

:D who said romance is dead?

Regarding the above question I've never was asked but she has to others according to an earlier thread, I think she's careful who she sees in terms of ethnicity, nothing to worry about she's just very meticulous as you'll find to your delight.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:51:38 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline jawill

I didn't get asked ..... She explained to be she had a scare with an Asian guy a while back so maybe that's why.....

devonred

Cheers for the replies. Makes sense if that is the case. Wasn't offended just thought it was a curious question. She was happy to continue with the booking once I said I was British. Can't wait to see her :)

Belisknor

Cheers for the replies. Makes sense if that is the case. Wasn't offended just thought it was a curious question. She was happy to continue with the booking once I said I was British. Can't wait to see her :)

Will be interested to see what you make of Jb Jolie as we share a girl in common from looking at your past reviews.

Offline JimmySW

Requested an appointment for this week, I'll let y'all know how I get on!

Offline jawill

You'll be addicted - just like the rest of us poor souls!  Shes like a drug..... need more money to keep having our fix lol

Offline JimmySW

You'll be addicted - just like the rest of us poor souls!  Shes like a drug..... need more money to keep having our fix lol

I was getting a bit concerned about slow replies and I have to be in Torquay next week so I thought I would try and book MilfHoneyBee and her sidekick for a duo, I have now got a confirmed appointment with JBJ for this week - looks like it's going to be an expensive couple of weeks! :-)

bristolqwerty

I was getting a bit concerned about slow replies and I have to be in Torquay next week so I thought I would try and book MilfHoneyBee and her sidekick for a duo, I have now got a confirmed appointment with JBJ for this week - looks like it's going to be an expensive couple of weeks! :-)

:D Yeah but to think I've spent around the same on endless shite over the years - not half as enjoyable either.  I think my last theatre visit with a lady  friend  :rose: cost me £160 and I didnt get my end away just a long post performance discourse about the nerits of dating a phantom in an opera house  :cry: