Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetiteHoney - Avoid at all cost  (Read 1133 times)

1 review(s) for PetiteHoney (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornypnter

PetiteHoney - short average looking Caucasian with busty boobs with blonde hair and shaved pussy. With piercing on her nose
External Link/Members Only - seems to have deleted her profile - this could be because I told her that I would be submitting report on her.

Cost:60

Duration:20mins

Organised the time/date, service I was looking for and the rates. She said she will do me xmas special rate of 100 for 60 mins. I said great and we agreed everything before I turned up at her house.

On arrival she demanded the money and told me to take my clothes off in her lounge which included 2 large sofas. I asked if we were not going to use the bedroom as she had 2 bedrooms. She told me know we are doing in the lounge and everything will be ok.

At this point I was not getting good vibes and should have left. But instead I asked her again about the services I was looking for during the 60mins. She said yes that's all fine. The service I was looking for was unrushed GFE with kissing, reverse oral, oral without including swallowing. The reason I booked 60 mins was that she I could cum as many times as I like.

She went away to count and put the money away. After more than 5 mins she came and started to undress as we cuddled and I tried to kiss her she moved her head away. I asked if everything was ok and then she tells me she does like to kiss on the lips. I then slowly moved to suck her boobs she moved them away. I again asked her if everything was ok then she said that she was teasing me although it did not look like she was teasing me.

I then asked her to suck me which she did which included flicking the tip of my cock with her tongue. I decided to take a lead and slowly pushed her head towards my cock and I think she got the message and started to suck my cock but only the tip not fully. As she was using her hands a lot and yanking I was not getting turned on.

I asked her lie on her back and decided to do some reverse oral on her as I moved towards her pussy she tells me that she does want be sucked as it sore because she already had 3 clients that day. Now I was getting seriously pissed off. So I told that she should told me that she is sore and won't be providing some of her service (actually it was turning out be her full service) before she accepted my booking and me turning up at her house. I then suggested that we then turn this into 30 mins booking instead of 60 mins. She then allowed me to briefly lick her pussy.

She then suggested oral on me and as I was cumming she moved her mouth and spat what little she had in her mouth. This was very disappointing but did not say anything.

After 5 mins of recovering she started to pack away condom and asked me whether I was getting dressed it was only 5 mins into 60 mins booking. I told I had booked for 1hr and we still have not had sex and she had not done anything we had agreed. She replies that she was not aware that I wanted to have sex despite me sending her a detailed email of the services I was looking for and she agreed.

As this was turning into a crap punt I told her let's make this 30mins and for her to refund the money back to me. She said ok and went away to let me get dress. As soon as I get gressed she come to me and say ok let me take you to the door.

I told her that I want refund on the money and then she threatens to call her partner and calls him. I told her fine let's call the cops. This went on for another 5 mins before she gave me 40 back and screamed at me.

I told that I will be submitting a report about her to which she said I don't care! This is probably why she has removed her AW profile. 

Summary

Poor service all round and tried to avoid providing the services which we agreed. Also tried to rip me off.

I will definitely not recommend her.

Offline Taggart

You've clearly upset her with a neg.  Profile gone.......  :lol:

Offline hornypnter

You've clearly upset her with a neg.  Profile gone.......  :lol:

She went even before I could submit a review. But I am sure she will pop back on AW under another profile.

Offline j5554

Try hard to submit a review on every new profile she makes until she has to keep it on there or not allow feedback to be shown. I've had a similar experience and I thought about saying I'd call the cops like you did but I didn't, wish I did just to scare her and get my money back.

James999

Try hard to submit a review on every new profile she makes

No need, just inform Admin and ask him to update her new profile name in the title of this review, and then bump the thread mentioning her new profile name.

Offline hornypnter

Try hard to submit a review on every new profile she makes until she has to keep it on there or not allow feedback to be shown. I've had a similar experience and I thought about saying I'd call the cops like you did but I didn't, wish I did just to scare her and get my money back.

Normally I would think twice before saying call the cops. But this woman was taking the piss and I was really pissed off especially as I polite and trying very hard not get provoked by her.
So I was prepared to call the cops if she did not refund me the money.

Not what I was expecting from the punt especially as we had already agreed on everything before I arrived at her place. :thumbsdown:   

Online Lewis

It helps others if you put this info in the subject title.

After all said and done, there is a message in red writing asking you to do so when starting a new review!

"Please include town / city in the subject"

Offline hornypnter

It helps others if you put this info in the subject title.

After all said and done, there is a message in red writing asking you to do so when starting a new review!

"Please include town / city in the subject"

Point taken.
Will do in future.
Can I edit the subject of this one or is it too late? If yes, how to will be appreciated.

Cheers

Offline hornypnter

Also apologies this really should be in London section.  :dash:
She was in Wandsworth.

This is my second review, will get everything right on my future reviews.  :D

Online Lewis

Can I edit the subject of this one or is it too late? If yes, how to will be appreciated.

You only have a limited time in which to do any editing on here.