Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tia x x - Bath  (Read 1348 times)

5 review(s) for Tia x x (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online sunbunny

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

The meet took place a few weeks ago but I haven't had chance to post a review.  Often visit Bath with work and knew I would have an afternoon free so looked out options for a meet.  Profile is very accurate - the pictures are very definitely her and I would have put her a few years younger than 38.  Comms good - mainly by text.  Her place is a flat in a very smart Georgian terrace on the eastern side of the city.  Parking's always difficult in Bath but there are plenty of side streets around.  Tia met me at the door in something very small and lacy.  Very curvy with olive skin and gorgeous green eyes (I don't do "fluffy" but they really are great eyes!).  Very friendly and welcoming - the flat is huge with a very large bedroom.  Had a shower then joined her on the bed for a massage which soon developed into excellent OWO - she really does know her stuff.  Next couple of hours were a first class GFE - lots of touching, chatting and sex.  She has a discrete clitoral piercing which was a first for me. Tia has been in the UK for some years so her English is good and she is very easy to talk to. Definitely no clockwatching and I had to remember to hand over the paperwork before I left.  Very attractive girl with a great body and a friendly personality.  Very highly recommended.

vw

Nice one SunBunny

Has been on the list for a while, does she really look this good ?

Welcome anyway !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Nice review.   :drinks: :drinks: She looks pretty hot.  :rose: :rose:

Online sunbunny

Her profile pictures were clearly taken by a very good photographer and may have a hint of airbrush - but she does look very good in the flesh?

Offline Aramis

Thanks fb
Been on my hl for a while too.
Will take the plunge in jan

Offline PaintBrush

Well fuck me S B, you are one lucky guy.

Had an appointment lined up, then she droped her in-calls and no comms

Eventually got a mail and tried again, no luck

Noticed she hasn't logged onto her AW in awhile.

Offline Not_today

Always felt the better looking girls in Bath had a 'bath tax' on them compared to equally good looking / prestigious women in say, Bristol for example.. Am i talking rot or is £90 for 30 mins a bit steep!?

Offline Qwerty

I saw her a couple of years ago - think she may go back to Spain for the holiday season...