Author Topic: Prostate massage  (Read 2830 times)

Offline itsjustme

Anybody know a wg/massage place that does prostate massages?
One that knows what they are doing, not just shoving a dildo up your arse :p
I've reading up on it and want to try it.

I would prefer a masseuse than a wg, but all suggestions welcome.

When I visited Birmingham, i got a b2b from a polish milf that tried it, but i wasn't really game so she moved on to riding my face :p

Cheers

hedunta

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not in this area,
but if you travel a bit, the best I have seen for prostate massage is a lady in Morley
it was a few years ago but she still advertises, can't  say the massage was anything exceptional but towards the end of the massagei was lying on my back, she put 2 or 3 fingers up my are and she definitely  knew what she was doing. I almost came without any stimulus to my cock at all.
Not had anything better before or since.

 If you are interested I will pm you her name

Offline itsjustme


hogey

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not in this area,
but if you travel a bit, the best I have seen for prostate massage is a lady in Morley
it was a few years ago but she still advertises, can't  say the massage was anything exceptional but towards the end of the massagei was lying on my back, she put 2 or 3 fingers up my are and she definitely  knew what she was doing. I almost came without any stimulus to my cock at all.
Not had anything better before or since.

 If you are interested I will pm you her name

There is a Polish girl that advertises in AW,she does not offer full sex but specifies prostate massage as one of her likes
 

Offline Dandyman1999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 67
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Yes that be great if you have them details of that girl if she still works in 2017
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yes that be great if you have them details of that girl if she still works in 2017

Your asking a banned member and an inactive member, neither of whom can reply, about a prossie from 18 months ago.    :unknown: 

Offline Moresomes

Your asking a banned member and an inactive member, neither of whom can reply, about a prossie from 18 months ago.    :unknown:

He'd have more luck with a ouija board.   :rolleyes:

Offline paulbay

Anybody know a wg/massage place that does prostate massages?
One that knows what they are doing, not just shoving a dildo up your arse :p
I've reading up on it and want to try it.

I would prefer a masseuse than a wg, but all suggestions welcome.

When I visited Birmingham, i got a b2b from a polish milf that tried it, but i wasn't really game so she moved on to riding my face :p

Cheers

If you find anyone please give me a shout I've wanted to try this for ages

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
If you find anyone please give me a shout I've wanted to try this for ages


Are you familiar with concept of actually going on adult work, and searching for escorts? You can even select the ones that like doing prostate massage.  There are plenty out there to choose from.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If you find anyone please give me a shout I've wanted to try this for ages

There you go, she has it listed.      External Link/Members Only           :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

There you go, she has it listed.      External Link/Members Only           :hi:


WHY did thatone NOT surprise me D-M  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

WHY did thatone NOT surprise me D-M  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:

Always happy to help a fellow punter S-M     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: