Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Sofia Aldershot  (Read 809 times)

4 review(s) for SEDUCTIVE SOFIA (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Safe and fairly discrete flat in Aldershot town centre, cheap street parking available nearby and usually able to find a space. Room is a decent size, and it`s a nice enough flat despite the dodgy looking front door. I`ve never encountered any other residents when visiting.

Girl:
I`ve seen Sofia twice before, albeit a few months ago, I was impressed at the time at how slim and pretty she was and that it was the girl in the pics. She has small B cup boobs, nice bum and is very slim with long dark hair.

Service:
 I knew from seeing her before that she is very vanilla and quite reserved, but had hoped she had livened up a bit. Previously she`d said no to OWO, but this time it was ok as long as I had a quick shower (seems the standard procedure at this set up).
 So after a quick freshen up back I went and laid down awaiting the OWO, she just started to give me a hand job, so I said "that`s not a very good BJ", to which she then gave me the most lacklustre OWO I`ve yet had. Barely took half of the old chap in her mouth, and when I asked for some ball licking that was a "no". Not a promising start.  :(
 She didn`t smile at all, she wasn`t stroppy just no effort or pretence of enjoyment whatsoever. Changed to 69, and she made sure I could hardly reach her pussy and just gave me a HJ instead of oral. This really was going downhill rapidly.
 I then went for mish, tried for kissing which she`d agreed to on the phone, but that was a no go as well. Then cowgirl, where she held her hand at the base of my cock, so it wasn`t possible to go deep. Ok I thought, I`ll go for doggy, and that was about the best I could get without her being able to cock block in some way.
 I asked for oral to finish, she said it had to be with the condom, and funnily enough her BJ with was actually pretty good, much deeper and a decent effort. Obviously put more into it to make me pop ASAP and get me out of there. 

Summary:
Sofia really doesn`t seem too well suited for this job, if she had a bit of enthusiasm and smiled a bit that would go a long way. Yes she is Romanian, but I always live in hope for a good service despite their rep.
 She does have a nice figure, she is young (claims 20) and fairly pretty, but I`d rather have enthusiasm and a great service over beauty. It would seem now that Vicky and Amy have left this flat, we now have no-one there worth seeing. So it will be interesting to see who the next girls are, and whether Adelina makes a return.
 I had said in another post that Sofia was a reasonable plan B, but I`d say more like a plan D, which is tricky in this area as there are so few to choose from. Oh well, bring in a new batch and I`ll keep looking for that elusive golden flange!  :)    :hi:

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:04:15 pm by JohnWaynesJism »

Offline Cunning Punt

Sofia really doesn`t seem too well suited for this job, if she had a bit of enthusiasm and smiled a bit that would go a long way. Yes she is Romanian, but I always live in hope for a good service despite their rep.

Good luck with that!

Romanian WGs do have a reputation at giving an extremely limited service - no FK or OWO in most cases - that is delivered with a total lack of enthusiasm.

And justifiably so, given the experience and reviews of dozens of punters such as yourself.

Thanks for the detailed review. There has been a bit of interest in her from others, so you've probably saved them some money.  :hi:

Offline thekman100

Oh Jim, you've certainly saved me £60. I almost booked yesterday (the same day you visited) but by the time she had gotten back to me I had gotten bored and had a wank! LOOOL. Cheapest option.  :D

As you know I've been keen to see her for a while as she looks pretty but my word, if you are not getting BETTER service on a THIRD visit, what is the bloody point!?  :scare: Vicky and Adelina have gotten better with repeat visits, still boundaries but friendlier. The only thing we can do is vote with our feet. Keep seeing the girls we like and wanking when we get tempted to see the lacklustre girls!  :lol:

I am hoping/confident both Adelina and Vicky/Amy will be back. I think they like it here. Indeed Adelina doesn't even want to visit the busier towns of Oxford. However Sergei probably has the final words in all that so who knows.

So thanks for TOFFT sort of. I really did plan on booking her tomorrow but will try a random tomorrow for the fun of it.