Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cuminthemouth - Dudley  (Read 1702 times)

1 review(s) for cumwiththetongue (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Joe6mamma

External Link/Members Only

Coms: rang to see if available, woman answered and we agreed to a time. Texted me address. Run-down flat behind a row of shops.

Meeting: when she opened door, obviously not even close to woman that was on profile. I'd say she was late 30's or 40's. Dressed in tract suit with ponytail and none to little makeup. I walked...

I realised chances were slim it was same woman but thought I might give it a go if she was at least attractive, but no she wasn't. I haven't seen any reviews posted on this wg and thought I would take the risk as it wasn't a long drive. Well at least I'm £60 richer!  Avoid...

getonit

you should have a searched with the AW number , this profile ,that has been handed down from generation to generation of W.G's , was talked about recently :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78291.msg976088;topicseen#msg976088

willbred

Well spotted on the profile and noted the previous thread.  Giveaways - AW member since Nov 2009;only 8,000 odd views; 1 feedback (hidden). The numbers don't add up, you're putting all your money on the photos. Looks like she's in it for the PG.

TheNewSeeker

Well spotted on the profile and noted the previous thread.  Giveaways - AW member since Nov 2009;only 8,000 odd views; 1 feedback (hidden). The numbers don't add up, you're putting all your money on the photos. Looks like she's in it for the PG.
Even says age 25, but gives age 18 in the narrative  :dash:

Offline Ramone78

Do your Homework b4 booking, use the info on here and save £££'S

Offline Oooops

Take a pic on your phone to show her and if she's half decent there's always a little negotiation as they've scored a home goal and lost a punt unless they reduce the fee. If I'm going somewhere I think is a no-hoper I'll have the numbers of several nearby ladies (tried and trusted or ratified on here) with me just in case  :cool: that way you only crap out if they can't accommodate or you have to wait a little.  :thumbsup:

Offline sanj07

Thanks for the reviews this punt was on my watchlist but knew somet would not add up therfore was waiting for a review. Off watchlist now will save time and money thanks. :D

Offline EYEPUNT

Take a pic on your phone to show her and if she's half decent there's always a little negotiation as they've scored a home goal and lost a punt unless they reduce the fee. If I'm going somewhere I think is a no-hoper I'll have the numbers of several nearby ladies (tried and trusted or ratified on here) with me just in case  :cool: that way you only crap out if they can't accommodate or you have to wait a little.  :thumbsup:

Why would you consider going somewhere that was a no hoper?

Offline Oooops

On fresh punts I always take a photo of their profile from the computer unless image search shows it stolen. Some girls have old pics and it is them as one trip to Walsall showed, 10yr old pics. The others who do the switch, it saves a slanging match and the look on their faces when shown their so called profile, makes up a little for the wasted journey.

Offline Stapler

On fresh punts I always take a photo of their profile from the computer unless image search shows it stolen. Some girls have old pics and it is them as one trip to Walsall showed, 10yr old pics. The others who do the switch, it saves a slanging match and the look on their faces when shown their so called profile, makes up a little for the wasted journey.

Good thinking Batman!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1