Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria K Bristol  (Read 3066 times)

5 review(s) for RosieB_93 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

herelonely

External Link/Members Only

I saw Maria a couple of weeks back, one word review - amazing.

Proper review, found her at short notice and texted for availability that night (I texted about 7) she originally said busy perhaps another time but then changed her mind if I could do 2230, I could.

Good directions to City Centre hotel (lifts before Reception) and a text asking for any particular dress, I asked for secretary style.

Got to room, quick shower and was then greeted by very pretty lady in glasses, tight black top, black pencil skirt and black stockings. Into DFK, I can honestly the best kisser I've ever come across (she said I was good kisser to, acting I'm sure but nice anyway!), proper mixture of soft/hard/lip biting / hands on arse/in hair (both of us). I could have kissed her for the whole hour but not the best use of money.

Onto the bed, after she'd stripped, and she asked how I liked it, I said I liked to dominate which is apparently 'her favourite' I asked for boundaries and she said no anal but otherwise none (within reason). OWO very good, pushing her head down to DT.

Spanking (of her) really quite hard (she said was ok) and into covered doggy, quite hard while pulling her hair with one hand so I could reach round for her to suck/bite fingers on others (not done that before, huge turn on but a bit of a balancing act!).

Before I new it we'd just gone over the hour, dressed, quick DFK and realised paperwork not sorted and so sorted it.

Ultimately very sexy girl, seems to genuinely enjoy it (or at least does good job pretending to, either way good). £120 very well spent.

Only downside for me was fake boobs, noticeable but ok just not really my thing.

Cheers

KenniLingus

Lovely girl, cracking punt, and underrated.

I think very highly of Maria - she is fucking hot and naughty!

I have seen her twice and she was great both times.

guy_of_fifty

Lovely girl, cracking punt, and underrated.

I think very highly of Maria - she is fucking hot and naughty!

I have seen her twice and she was great both times.

Hey Kennington, any chance of a review for Maria?

Offline Aramis

Thanks for the review mate
Just checked her PG
 :wacko: :lol:
HOTASFUCK!
Can't believe I havent spotted her before.

Offline PaintBrush

Cheers mate, great review.

A strong contender for 2016

KenniLingus

Hey Kennington, any chance of a review for Maria?

I saw her a couple of times before I started posting on here. She is very good and I have mentioned her on her before. I would love to see her again.

B2B

Would anyone have her phone number please? Have tried messaging but her online presence is pretty random. Grateful for a PM if possible. Thanks in advance.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

She's in London now.
Her PG is good.
I'll be very interested in seeing her if she returns to Bristol
 :thumbsup:

guy_of_fifty

Would anyone have her phone number please? Have tried messaging but her online presence is pretty random. Grateful for a PM if possible. Thanks in advance.

If you have her number please PM me as well please