Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mimi - Northolt  (Read 4699 times)

32 review(s) for SexyMimi19 (19 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr = £100 (she has owo as an extra but I think you have to be a regular for this) Also I ended up paying extra to stay even longer.

I saw Mimi a couple of years ago and never did get round to seeing her again. I noticed she's had mixed reviews since but I wanted to see and feel her perfect body again.
She's moved since the last time I saw her. She is now in a much more modern block of apartments that are much better than where she used to be.
When I got there she text me her apartment number and asked me not to speak to anyone in the building? Maybe she has nosy neighbours, the area seemed discreet enough with free street parking right outside.

Once inside she greeted me and straight away I noticed how much her English has improved since last time, She seemed to understand everything I said. I told her how I saw her 2 years ago. She was like "Yes nice to see you again"
She didn't actually remember me which I told her was okay I don't expect her too. She says she tends to remember bad experiences more so I must have been one of the good ones, true or not it was still a nice thing to say.
She also went on to say how she used to be very shy. Which is true, she was very quiet before (she was only 18 back then) which I think some people took as being rude hence mixed reviews.
She's certainly come out of her shell now although she says she still has self confidence issues (shown by her nervous but cute giggle)

On to the event.

We stripped and lay on the bed. We started kissing, she does light french kissing not deep, which is fine by me. She had no problem with me playing with her GORGEOUS tits. As before she seems to like the effect they have on men. After the kissing and groping she asked if I wanted a massage. Laid on my front and she straddled my back and massaged me with oil. After a while she laid down on my back and rubbed her tits up and down my spine. She really knows how to use them. Then with them still on my back she kissed my neck round to my ear where she let out a naughty giggle.
She then laid down next where we embraced for more kissing and groping. I kissed her neck, then all the way down her body and thighs then all around her pussy before diving in. She tastes good!
I was lapping away for a while. Asked if she was ready for a finger inside. "No sorry. . . I have a toy you can use if you want" She opened a draw beside the bed and pulled out one of those rampant rabbit style ones. Although this was one of the slim ones (she always did have a very tight pussy so this was a good sign that she still has).
She was just getting into it when unfortunately the batteries started dying. She returned the favour with some very nice oral which was covered (I asked at the very start if she did owo. She ummed & ahhed a bit before deciding on no but I get the feeling she might if you're a regular or if you're persuasive enough)
Whilst sucking me I asked if she can deepthroat. "I'll try" and she went down as deep as she could, wasn't full deep throat but the water in her eyes told me she was trying and it still felt heavenly. Then she rubbed her tits up my body until she was level with my face, we kissed more then she rubbed those tits back down my body before stopping and let me tit fuck her for a short while.
A few minutes of that then she straddled me and lowered herself onto me. OMG that pussy of hers is still very tight. 5 minutes of her bouncing and grinding on me with those perfect boobs swinging about and I shot my load with an intense orgasm.

We had a little chat and I told her how it's nice to see she's come out of her shell and I asked if she really does do dominatrix services. "oh yes" she giggled, "I like inflicting pain" she said with another naughty slightly evil giggle. She then showed me all the whips and stuff she has in the drawer.
I looked at the time and we'd already just gone over the hour. I wasn't ready to leave so asked if I could pay for another half hour which I did. We got on to round 2 in missionary, then doggy which banging her from behind squeezing one tit with one hand while gripping her hip and pulling her hard on to my cock with the other was just amazing. However it just was not to be. this was one of those days where a second pop wasn't going to happen so after 20 mins we called it a day. I got showered and changed then left.

Both times I've seen her she's not worn any make-up which is fine by me as I prefer my women natural as possible anyway. Some people have commented on how she looks too young without it though but to me she looked 20. I'm happy I went back as she sure has grown into a gorgeous woman. She asked why I had waited 2 years before seeing her again. I told her last time I felt a bit guilty as she was so young, shy and seemingly innocent that I felt like I'd taken advantage of her. She just giggled and said she was fine with it.

Sorry for the long essay people. One more thing before I go though. She's Romanian!!!!!

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:57:55 pm by mr man »

Offline BillGoldberg

Romanian.....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unleash the hate...   :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:10:11 pm by BillGoldberg »

Diggy666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr = £100 (she has owo as an extra but I think you have to be a regular for this) Also I ended up paying extra to stay even longer.

I saw Mimi a couple of years ago and never did get round to seeing her again. I noticed she's had mixed reviews since but I wanted to see and feel her perfect body again.
She's moved since the last time I saw her. She is now in a much more modern block of apartments that are much better than where she used to be.
When I got there she text me her apartment number and asked me not to speak to anyone in the building? Maybe she has nosy neighbours, the area seemed discreet enough with free street parking right outside.

Once inside she greeted me and straight away I noticed how much her English has improved since last time, She seemed to understand everything I said. I told her how I saw her 2 years ago. She was like "Yes nice to see you again"
She didn't actually remember me which I told her was okay I don't expect her too. She says she tends to remember bad experiences more so I must have been one of the good ones, true or not it was still a nice thing to say.
She also went on to say how she used to be very shy. Which is true, she was very quiet before (she was only 18 back then) which I think some people took as being rude hence mixed reviews.
She's certainly come out of her shell now although she says she still has self confidence issues (shown by her nervous but cute giggle)

On to the event.

We stripped and lay on the bed. We started kissing, she does light french kissing not deep, which is fine by me. She had no problem with me playing with her GORGEOUS tits. As before she seems to like the effect they have on men. After the kissing and groping she asked if I wanted a massage. Laid on my front and she straddled my back and massaged me with oil. After a while she laid down on my back and rubbed her tits up and down my spine. She really knows how to use them. Then with them still on my back she kissed my neck round to my ear where she let out a naughty giggle.
She then laid down next where we embraced for more kissing and groping. I kissed her neck, then all the way down her body and thighs then all around her pussy before diving in. She tastes good!
I was lapping away for a while. Asked if she was ready for a finger inside. "No sorry. . . I have a toy you can use if you want" She opened a draw beside the bed and pulled out one of those rampant rabbit style ones. Although this was one of the slim ones (she always did have a very tight pussy so this was a good sign that she still has).
She was just getting into it when unfortunately the batteries started dying. She returned the favour with some very nice oral which was covered (I asked at the very start if she did owo. She ummed & ahhed a bit before deciding on no but I get the feeling she might if you're a regular or if you're persuasive enough)
Whilst sucking me I asked if she can deepthroat. "I'll try" and she went down as deep as she could, wasn't full deep throat but the water in her eyes told me she was trying and it still felt heavenly. Then she rubbed her tits up my body until she was level with my face, we kissed more then she rubbed those tits back down my body before stopping and let me tit fuck her for a short while.
A few minutes of that then she straddled me and lowered herself onto me. OMG that pussy of hers is still very tight. 5 minutes of her bouncing and grinding on me with those perfect boobs swinging about and I shot my load with an intense orgasm.

We had a little chat and I told her how it's nice to see she's come out of her shell and I asked if she really does do dominatrix services. "oh yes" she giggled, "I like inflicting pain" she said with another naughty slightly evil giggle. She then showed me all the whips and stuff she has in the drawer.
I looked at the time and we'd already just gone over the hour. I wasn't ready to leave so asked if I could pay for another half hour which I did. We got on to round 2 in missionary, then doggy which banging her from behind squeezing one tit with one hand while gripping her hip and pulling her hard on to my cock with the other was just amazing. However it just was not to be. this was one of those days where a second pop wasn't going to happen so after 20 mins we called it a day. I got showered and changed then left.

Both times I've seen her she's not worn any make-up which is fine by me as I prefer my women natural as possible anyway. Some people have commented on how she looks too young without it though but to me she looked 20. I'm happy I went back as she sure has grown into a gorgeous woman. She asked why I had waited 2 years before seeing her again. I told her last time I felt a bit guilty as she was so young, shy and seemingly innocent that I felt like I'd taken advantage of her. She just giggled and said she was fine with it.

Sorry for the long essay people. One more thing before I go though. She's Romanian!!!!!

Thinking of seeing her tomorrow as a first punt ever.

Recommend it?

Is it just her by herself or full of working girls and a pimp etc

jimbobwood

Recommend it?

I wouldn't recommend it. She was shit when I saw her! One of the worse punt's I've ever had.

Diggy666

I wouldn't recommend it. She was shit when I saw her! One of the worse punt's I've ever had.

What happened? :D

Offline The_Don

What happened? :D

:rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22853.0 (and I wouldn't call it a laughing matter )

She and or her pimp, was a member here.

Now banned = https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=14508

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=604

Best you read the reviews and as always YMMV,with any W/G

Current review stats are:

8 Positives

5 Negatives

4 Neutrals 

Thus a very mixed bag, IMO and one to be treated caution.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:29:14 pm by The_Don »

Diggy666

:rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22853.0 (and I wouldn't call it a laughing matter )

She and or her pimp, was a member here.

Now banned = https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=14508

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=604

Best you read the reviews and as always YMMV,with any W/G

Current review stats are:

8 Positives

5 Negatives

4 Neutrals 

Thus a very mixed bag, IMO and one to be treated caution.

Yeah looks iffy that.

It's just Northolt was perfect for me tomorrow.

And didn't mean to laugh, just a force of habit that smiley.

Offline Tonyleung

Diggy do some research, as the best judge of what SP is good for you is yourself. If you have time look at The_Dons avatar, under it it says reviews:156 click on that to bring them up. Its a start. Good luck.

Offline mr man

Recommend it?

If there was someone else there they didn't make themselves known. We ran over time, No-one knocked on the door like some places. Then when I paid for the extra 30 mins she didn't leave the room with the money or tell anybody I was staying longer. There's an en-suite bathroom so you dont need to walk down any corridors half naked to freshen up like I've had before.
The only time she used her mobile was while I was in the bathroom.

As others have said she does have mixed reviews. All I can say is the way she was with me would have been great for my first punt. Maybe not the first time I saw her though as she was nervous back then and that's not a good energy for your first punt. This time she went out of her way to please and she seemed to enjoy herself. She was rubbing herself during various acts and she pulled the hood of her clit out of the way for me while licking her out etc. She seems to enjoy herself.

Diggy666

Cheers man, appreciate the response.

Might just go for it tbh!

Fuck it.

As long as she isn't a scammer, and full of other girls it's good.

She's exactly the type of girl I'm usually into.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

Visiting prostitutes is not dating or a substitute for a romantic affair. It's cash for sex, an agreement and a business transaction between consenting adults. If after your visit you feel that the prostitute has given you a wonderful cloud 9 service that's because that is her job and she is good at it. You mustn't confuse it with friendship or love. Remember, if she is that good, after you left she will give the same amazing service to the next punter.

Always remember that prostitutes sell sex as way of earning a living not to find relationships.

See also Relationships and punting, Emotional Attachment Syndrome (EAS), etc.

External Link/Members Only.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:18:00 am by The_Don »

Offline mr man

Cheers man, appreciate the response.

Might just go for it tbh!

Fuck it.

As long as she isn't a scammer, and full of other girls it's good.

Cool.  Be sure to leave a review a review good or bad. I'm curious as to why some people seem to have a bad time with her. Maybe she has to fancy you a bit to give a good service? I truelly believe she is naturally shy.
On both occasions I've told her how gorgeous i find her and what a perfect body she's got. Which she seemed to appreciate.
I'll look out for your review  :)

Offline foobarbaz

Is it just me or the profile link is gone?

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Is it just me or the profile link is gone?

Still there and works for me. I've been tempted by Mimi for ages, but distance and mixed reviews have always put me off. But she does look to have a cracking bod!

Offline Wigwoman

I shagged Mimi drunk in the early hours one Saturday a few months ago.

I considered posting my first review as a long term lurker but my recollection isn't superb and my experience was neutral. So here is a half review piggybacking this and you'll see why...

Comms were OK although I was left waiting in the street for 10 minutes. She was clearly fresh out of the shower when I walked in which was good. I got the impression I had woken her when i called although I could have been wrong. Finances were dealt with my paying £100 / hour.  It started with my pulling down here knickers and getting my face stuck in. She tasted fresh and had largish flaps. Blow job was covered. If condoms are coming out that early I'd prefer a juicy wank. Kissing was strictly on the lips so I forgot about any real horniness at first base.

The she jumped on top cowgirl and by god I shot my load in under three minutes. Seeing that body, that hair framing that face and those amazing tits coupled with the fact my dick was being squeezed so much and my usual drunk staying power ceased to exist.

Then we sat and had a lovely chat. She is a genuinely nice girl and wanted to talk to improve her english. I could happily sit in a pub with her for a few hours.

Then onto round two and and a total failure on my part. I couldn't be bothered to try for long and walked slightly regretting that I paid for an hour / shot my load to early.

Would I return? These days I rarely punt and if i do its a £30 session in Soho with some moody total slag...So Mimi was actually a breath of fresh air and represented real value for money. You can see in the pictures that she is fit but she is clean and a nice girl too. So... Yes I would like to return. It's more like emptying your sack in a fit bird than a dirty session though.