Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kamillah Kardashian - Adultwork  (Read 8975 times)

4 review(s) for Missy Persiana booty (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GlebeCap

External Link/Members Only

£200 for 1 hour

Saw her pictures and just had to book out of curiosity.  In person, the AW pictures are accurate.  Kamillah is tall, in her mid 20s, voluptuous, has a slight tummy, thick legs and a huge, firm backside.  Her waist, in comparison, looks small.  Her boobs are natural and sag a little when she's standing. 

Looks wise, she's average.  I asked her to wear a hijab which has a flattering effect of making her face look a little slimmer.  She speaks excellent English with a Middle Eastern accent.

Started with some gentle mutual massaging.  It was more from me rather than her and she likes having her boobs massaged and sucked gently.  We quickly moved onto oral which Kamillah is very good at.  She doesn't quite manage deepthroat but she comes very close and the feeling is great.  She gives oral at a steady pace and mixes in some good ball licking.

I asked for sex in doggystyle which was great - her backside looks fantastic and her pussy is very tight.  Turned her over on her back and she was just as tight.  No fake OTT moans, just some heavy breathing and some slight dirty talk.

Overall, an enjoyable session with a skilled and friendly girl who gives a decent GFE.  Recommended for men who like tall and voluptuous women.  Someone I'd consider as a plan B rather than a regular first choice.

Eastend69er

To be fair she was better during her Zena days, about £80 then, a few months after she left she was on several sites for £150, now not sure I would revisit at £200, I almost did when she was at £150.

Very much doubt Zena will. She was sacked for bad-mouthing her colleague Karolina by writing her a number of negative FRs. Last I heard they were both at the Birmingham Pump, Zena under a different name. Why she felt she had to do such a thing, I will never understand. She was herself garnering so many favourable FRs (from me among others) that she surely couldn't have felt she was threatened by the competition. She was just great when you were alone in the room with her.
So in her very different way was Beth - of whom I was so fond I allowed her to introduce me to water sports. A little smasher. I've heard varying stories as to why she's gone to ground for the moment, but they all involved her needing to lower her profile for a while.

Offline brill

saw her about a year back, i thought she was very weird... special needs kind of weird/spaced out.. i mean she was a decent punt i mean just decent not worth £200 ph and one thing i did notice was she got sweaty very quickly...

Offline Belgarion

Seen her a few times as well. She's very active on social media, twitter. So I decided to stop, you never know what may happen

Her body is built for sin though.

Biscuitman

I have seen her 3 X and I would never describe her as average looking. To me she is 10/10. I think she is absolutely stunning. Stunningly beautiful face especially her eyes. Gorgeous firm natural tits and the best arse I have ever seen. She made me feel very comfortable and her deepthroat was fantastic.

Offline Nagilum

The whole Hijab thing is, lets say... Interesting.

Biscuitman

The whole Hijab thing is, lets say... Interesting.
there is a huge Fetish market for this.

Offline Borabora

She's now trying to charge £240 for an hour!!! I think all this is getting to her head, that's pretty ridiculous or am I wrong?

Offline claretandblue

She's now trying to charge £240 for an hour!!! I think all this is getting to her head, that's pretty ridiculous or am I wrong?
She is clearly bonkers  :wackogirl:

Offline Bassman

I'm so tempted by this one. I'm seriously considering her as a one off at that price (see my thread in the London forum. If I am considering it then I guarantee other are seeing her at that price. She must have regulars that pay it meaning she can afford to see less people for that same amount she used to share maybe. Who knows what her thinking is but she certainly does draw a lot of attention with those looks!

Offline Bangers and Gash

"Friday, March 14th 2014   

UkP Members are banned!
I am sick of all the vile nasty abuse that is righten about many of us working girls on this nasty forum Ukpunting. Most members/punters who posted on ther refer to us all as "prossies" and "whores" there is also lots of RACIST UKP members who abuse is foreign girls just because we foriegn? If they hate us girls so much why do you pay for our services? Anybody who enjoy to right abuse on this disgusting forum pleas do not try and book me. I have recieve booking request from a few well known active members on there who I refuse to see or Lowe my rates for them so they right nasty abuse. You know who you are so stop trying contact me pleas. Bangers and gash and Ali Katt you have never met me I will never let you book me or lower mi fee for you! Pleas stop wiv your bitching you sad unhappy trolls with nothing better to do.

THE TRUTH of the matter regarding HOD and myself is the same as what happen to OLGA! Caught out and had to pay for it with lots of terrible untru thing said about me. Just because they say something does no make tru.

THE TRUTH about me is I respect and value all of U who choose to come and see me! It's a privilege u chose spend u hard earn cash on me! I am very nice girl who u see in gallery and I wood B devastate if any1 was not happy. I have Neva got any complaint."

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

It's probably high season for her with all the Arabs that come from the gulf filling up Edgware Road and Mayfair. She's probably raking it in.

Offline Jimmyredcab

£240 an hour is fucking ridiculous -------------- no doubt some mugs will pay it.  :wacko: :wacko:

She says on her profile not to do reviews on other forums ------------- I wish her luck with that one.

Offline Brazilian Martian

£240 an hour is fucking ridiculous -------------- no doubt some mugs will pay it.  :wacko: :wacko:

She says on her profile not to do reviews on other forums ------------- I wish her luck with that one.

Lool next she will state people need a prey mat to meet her these prossies are crazy  :crazy: I wonder what will happen if a family friend finds out that she's whoring

Offline Bassman

Lool next she will state people need a prey mat to meet her these prossies are crazy  :crazy: I wonder what will happen if a family friend finds out that she's whoring

I'm sure she has been in the news before. I remember seeing something online with her in it. They probably already know lol.

I'm sure she has been in the news before. I remember seeing something online with her in it. They probably already know lol.

She's wearing the hijab and she's a Muslim and a prossie I wonder if she fasted during Ramadan

Offline claretandblue

She's wearing the hijab and she's a Muslim and a prossie I wonder if she fasted during Ramadan
Her arse looks fucking enormous , I think she skipped fasting  :D

Offline peter purves

...Not sure she is totally with it tbh, nice rear though. Think the 'game' has unfortunately caught up with her, just like Brill has suggested. Some would say not just now even but quite some time ago.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:19:57 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Think you may be referring to this:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:17:39 am by peter purves »

Offline Bassman

Think you may be referring to this:

Yes that's one of them for sure. I remember seeing another with her face but may have been the same story.

Man, £240 is too much. Who knows what kind of service you'd get. I'd have a lot of fun with her body for sure though lol.

Offline peter purves

Yes that's one of them for sure. I remember seeing another with her face but may have been the same story.

Man, £240 is too much. Who knows what kind of service you'd get. I'd have a lot of fun with her body for sure though lol.

Think you will good a good service but hopefully no madness in between

Offline Mario7769

From that article:

"It is a sin, and this investigation exposes a case of men warping their
religion in order to make excuses for what they are doing.

This investigation reveals a very worrying trend.

This exploitation needs to be confronted and eradicated.

It is vital for the Government to take action to protect women."

It never gets old when men are ultimately made to blame for a grown woman's personal decision. Gotta love 3rd wave feminism.

Offline Belgarion

I've seen her many times over the years but when she got really active on social media I decided to call it a day. Never had any issues and she always sorted me out good and proper.

Not paying the new rate under any circumstances

Offline Bassman

I've seen her many times over the years but when she got really active on social media I decided to call it a day. Never had any issues and she always sorted me out good and proper.

Not paying the new rate under any circumstances

Can I ask why the increase in social media activity stopped you going back? Did she say or do something to cause concern?

Offline Belgarion

One picture taken at the wrong moment, accidentally posted and you are outed. She also had some vids were a punter was eating her out from behind and you can make his face out although she tried to hide the view. Do not think it was intentional but I preferred to just stop then.

Her proportions are heavenly and she was one of the few women who could make me pop multiple times in an hour but in this game. Safety is key

Offline Bassman

Her proportions are heavenly and she was one of the few women who could make me pop multiple times in an hour

Now when you say things like that..... It ain't helping lol!

Do you have links to videos of her? I saw one where she was twerking but it was only 3 seconds long or so. I notice she doesn't do filming anymore due to having her trust be broken (probably the videos you've seen then). So maybe less of a risk? Look at me trying to sell myself on her lol.

That body.......!!!!

Now when you say things like that..... It ain't helping lol!

Do you have links to videos of her? I saw one where she was twerking but it was only 3 seconds long or so. I notice she doesn't do filming anymore due to having her trust be broken (probably the videos you've seen then). So maybe less of a risk? Look at me trying to sell myself on her lol.

That body.......!!!!

I would stay away from her you never know her uncle abul hamza might catch you and decide to do a honor killing I stay away from Muslim girls in civvie mode . Wont even entertain the thought of a Muslim prossie

Offline Bassman

I would stay away from her you never know her uncle abul hamza might catch you and decide to do a honor killing I stay away from Muslim girls in civvie mode . Wont even entertain the thought of a Muslim prossie

I think that's a bit far fetched lol. But I hear you.

Offline Mario7769

I think that's a bit far fetched lol. But I hear you.

This thread really took my interest for obvious reasons, and he has a fair point. I was going to point out the same thing...

You simply never know in these situations... Better safe than sorry. I know that, given the nature of the situation, one might be more than just a little tempted to want to slip their cock into the mouth of the beast and pull it out before the jaws snap shut for the sheer thrill of it (and for the undeniable reward in the woman stacked to high heaven), but you have to learn to say no sometimes. And this is one of those times.

This thread really took my interest for obvious reasons, and he has a fair point. I was going to point out the same thing...

You simply never know in these situations... Better safe than sorry. I know that, given the nature of the situation, one might be more than just a little tempted to want to slip their cock into the mouth of the beast and pull it out before the jaws snap shut for the sheer thrill of it (and for the undeniable reward in the woman stacked to high heaven), but you have to learn to say no sometimes. And this is one of those times.

:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

She has issues but nowhere as bad as this  :D

Offline Belgarion

Nah, nothing like that. She's not a muslim as well. Never once felt in any danger when I was with her.

My biggest concern was the social media thing. If she's stopped that, I will reconsider my position

Offline Bassman

Nah, nothing like that. She's not a muslim as well. Never once felt in any danger when I was with her.

My biggest concern was the social media thing. If she's stopped that, I will reconsider my position

Wonder if I can find her social media to see what the worry is. Any ideas?

I'm keeping her as a possible for the future. You never know!

Offline Belgarion

Wonder if I can find her social media to see what the worry is. Any ideas?

I'm keeping her as a possible for the future. You never know!

She used to be on twitter. Miss Iran or something like that

Offline Bassman

She used to be on twitter. Miss Iran or something like that

This is her right? External Link/Members Only

Wonder how much of a stomach/belly she has, if at all.

Offline Belgarion

That's her but that's not her account. That's fake

The account with the water mark is the original account

Offline Voyager

She is clearly bonkers  :wackogirl:

Bonkers she is.  I used to tease her on %%% for a while.  Bit drafty in her head and she could not keep up.  Doner Kebab is one of her weaknesses.  I would have thought she would be great in sack for a cheap punt.  Too common and ordinary for 240/hour.