Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Bombshell - NG16  (Read 1491 times)

15 review(s) for British-Bombshell (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline monkeybucket

Ok quick review.
  Met Kylie last week before Christmas. Comms very good and directions are clear.
Located in a residential part of town felt safe happy to leave the car just up the road. On time not the standard "wait 5 mins" text i seem to often get when i see a new girl.
Pictures pretty accurate, she has piercings and tattoos so if you don't like them don't bother booking.

opens the door and a very pretty girl open the door dressed in a simple dress go to have a good look at her arse as she climbed the stairs. in the bedroom and dealt with the formalities quick chat about requirements.

Oral was excellent had my toes curling, she can be quite sub and is happy to be bossed about DFK. deep throat, lots of spit took her in doggy and missionary even got the wand out to make her cum and the classic line of " of fuck you've just made me squirt"

Finished off with a facial, she decribes herself as a cum whore i can't dis-agree.

Top lady will certianly see her again in 2016!

MB
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Did she know of your UKP membership pre punt?

No hidden agenda just curious  :hi:

yorkshire123

not sure...why?

Like I said there was no hidden agenda in my question I was just curious if it was set up via UKE?

Offline threechilliman

Bombshell is one of my planned away-days this year - the girl off UKE I'd most like to ruin.

Very short list of planned punts for 2016 I have to say.

tcm

Offline monkeybucket

Like I said there was no hidden agenda in my question I was just curious if it was set up via UKE?

Saw her profile on AW and was reccommended by another wg to see her. have seen her photos on UKE and that did tip the balance.

Offline monkeybucket

Bombshell is one of my planned away-days this year - the girl off UKE I'd most like to ruin.

Very short list of planned punts for 2016 I have to say.

tcm

worth it if you like submissive girls that can suck a cock

vw

worth it if you like submissive girls that can suck a cock
Glad you had a good one MB

Sounds good to me, any idea how far from the Train station she is based ? Walkabe or would I need a taxi ?

Offline monkeybucket

From which train station? her local one google maps suggested about 16 mins

vw

From which train station? her local one google maps suggested about 16 mins
Many thanks noticed postcode just after posting, think its bit out of the way for me on train.

Timmy2

Nice one MB....I have just got to get to see Kylie sometime soon.

Cheers
Raddy

Offline monkeybucket

Nice one MB....I have just got to get to see Kylie sometime soon.

Cheers
Raddy
glad i got there before you ruined her!  :D

Offline j122

Saw her profile on AW and was reccommended by another wg to see her.
I think I can guess who  :D

I've got my fingers crossed for the draw tomorrow, I'd use it to extend a meet with her............hope I have better luck than the lotto!

Offline monkeybucket

I think I can guess who  :D

I've got my fingers crossed for the draw tomorrow, I'd use it to extend a meet with her............hope I have better luck than the lotto!

i'm sure you can...how much do you know lol

Timmy2

glad i got there before you ruined her!  :D
ha ha only way i will ruin anyone is if i drop my whole weight on them...... :sarcastic:
Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

ha ha only way i will ruin anyone is if i drop my whole weight on them...... :sarcastic:
Raddy

Hi Santa  :P

Timmy2

I'm back and missed the fun....  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Raddy
When is Kylie drawing the dildo prize...

Offline Owwhatanight

I'm back and missed the fun....  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Raddy
When is Kylie drawing the dildo prize...

Soon,
Fun is that what you call it  :crazy: :crazy: