Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone feel awkward using a masseuse IMMEDIATELY after she's seen a punter?  (Read 897 times)

LondonLarry

Speaking about the Asian massage spa's...

By this I mean, if she's done HE, B2B, had her tits sucked or whatever...and you're waiting up next in reception, she might be coming straight out into the pool for service.
I've have B2B and have cum on the girl, and she's just wiped it off with a tissue. I'd sucked their breast and kissed their neck prior.
Made me think..am I her first tonight...her last? did she bathe between the last punter and me?
Will she bathe b4 the next customer?
Did a guy kiss her breast before me today? Did he rub his cock on there?
I've been waiting for a girl before, and had her walk up the stairs seeing off a customer, her face with beads of sweat.
When she did the massage, I noticed the indent of her bra strap was not where the strap was - so obviously her bra had been off prior.
Took the intimacy out of it, as I know her by name, and usually saw her when she was not busy, just waiting around.

I know a woman who washes herself in the room immediately after she's done with you. Many of these Chinese girls seem to just pop their clothes back on.
What initially drew me to being into HE massages and B2B was the girls tended to smell of soap and shampoo...shower fresh. As  non-smoker, i felt this was better than going with a 'real' western girl. That was the attraction - these girls are cute, obliging n fresh.
Now, I'm noticing a lack of soapiness....and maybe they smell of the last customer's sweat. I'm not sure who has better hygiene - Eastern European or Chinese/Asian(?)
Anyway, that kinda thing puts me off and makes me feel like a 'loser'- as in PAYING to go with a smelly/dirty girl, rather than just use Tinder.

I'm going to speak to all the Chinese massage girls I know and their managers and receptionists about Chinese girls' breath...and why they're losing trade to the walk-ups.
Will also say that people say that the Chinese girls don't wash often and they say the white girls are cleaner.
Reason I'll do that is because I've been told by a Chinese girl that the shop is really quiet. And if they get trade, the customers don't want Chinese women - only European.
I thought it was cos they do more for less money. I think it's a cleanliness/hygiene thing.

B4 I forget, I finger-banged a girl, and thought to myself "she doesn't know my hands are clean." I'd just washed them...but i think they should make you wash your hands before you touch them.

I asked  Chinese N1cole at 'S1mply R3lax' spa on Br3wer Stre3t, Soho if she's gonna have a shower now. She said they're not allowed and will be asked why are u taking showers. She said they're only allowed baby wipes.  (I had cum over her torso). I said to just wash yourself using the customer's time. She was like "ooooooohhhhh." That put me off her - BIG TIME. :thumbsdown:
Anyway, turns out that her co-workers S0phie and Ev@ take showers with punters.

I might have to school these girls on hygiene - saying they must be clean n fresh, and must let the customers see them clean them-self,
so he knows they don't go from man-to-man dirty.

yorkshire123

Why would you concern yourself with such things?

If you don't like it don't go to brothels, If you do go demand a shared shower at the start of a punt & if they decline walk.

School them on hygiene? Are you a budding pimp?

vw

I fear electric shocks from buzzers on the door, don't worry your not alone !

LondonLarry

If you don't like it don't go to brothels, If you do go demand a shared shower at the start of a punt & if they decline walk.

that question doesn't make sense. why would one concern oneself with such things? Erm...germs.
I LOVE deep tissue massage (and acupuncture, cupping, reflexology, herbs, teas, Chinese music, Asian cinema, martial arts). I really like going in there.
Even just for a chair massage or foot-rub.
The HE/B2B is a recent thing for me. Was a delight at first, as it was never something making one feel 'dirty'.
But recently, I've experienced smelly women. So I wonder "wtf, do they wash between clients?" OF COURSE it's gonna cross your mind.
Many of these girls are way fitter/prettier/sexier than women in 'real life', so I sometimes am up for it.

Yes, 'school them on hygiene'. Of course, in a subtle, polite way. The customer is always right.
Not interested in being a pimp, altho I have considered opening a salon.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

The customer is always right

Try telling them to charge nothing and see how right you are then :hi:

LondonLarry

I actually put that part in there to see if anyone would nit pick an arsey comment in response.

vw

Not normal to tell others how to run their business, most people vote with their feet.  I can see this one walking round the brothel with his HI-764 Nitrite Pocket Checker before parting with his cash.

Hidden Image/Members Only

yorkshire123

that question doesn't make sense. why would one concern oneself with such things? Erm...germs.
I LOVE deep tissue massage (and acupuncture, cupping, reflexology, herbs, teas, Chinese music, Asian cinema, martial arts). I really like going in there.
Even just for a chair massage or foot-rub.
The HE/B2B is a recent thing for me. Was a delight at first, as it was never something making one feel 'dirty'.
But recently, I've experienced smelly women. So I wonder "wtf, do they wash between clients?" OF COURSE it's gonna cross your mind.
Many of these girls are way fitter/prettier/sexier than women in 'real life', so I sometimes am up for it.

Yes, 'school them on hygiene'. Of course, in a subtle, polite way. The customer is always right.
Not interested in being a pimp, altho I have considered opening a salon.

As a wise said, some people are not cut out for punting.

Poor hygiene is a no no for me but I can honestly say the last thing on my mind would be schooling them on how to wash between spunk soaks, I would get the fuck out of there & never go back.

Salon, surely you mean brothel?

You are starting to sound like fruitcake material to me.