Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Sophie (Warren Street)  (Read 1224 times)

12 review(s) for Perfect girl x (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I recently booked to see Sophie.  Meeting time and place was confirmed a week before the punt.  I reconfirmed the punt twice on the day by AW mail which was replied to and read before the time the punt was meant to occur.  I arrived on time and called.  Was asked why the hell I was calling her and was told that no punt was booked or confirmed.  She later realised her error that evening and apologised by mail, but really as I had confirmed everything on numerous occasions before this was unacceptable.  I will also add that I have seen her before so she knew I was not a time waster.  Obviously she had snagged a longer booking on the day and I was bumped.

So even though she has the potential of being a great punt her unreliability is not acceptable.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link fixed by admin]

LL

Hmmmm. Must be one of those "I have good days and bad days" moments. You know if you've ever bothered to text a WG after being bumped and you get the generic speech in reply. Sent almost instantly, as if it's from her saved messages folder and she's just edited the message to add your name atop. Maybe not the first time she's sent it, even that day.
This girl is in my Hotlist and will stay there for now. Sorry to hear you were let down OP. That's pretty shitty of her, but also fairly widespread unfortunately. Would you give her another chance or is that her lot - one strike - out?

I'm embarrassed to admit that on occasion I have gone back to the ones that have blown me out. I know I shouldn't but sometimes the little head is in control!

Offline Makka124

I'm embarrassed to admit that on occasion I have gone back to the ones that have blown me out. I know I shouldn't but sometimes the little head is in control!

I have given few girls benefit of the doubt and rebooked them.

But I really hate the email as I know it's 50/50 replying and reading them, a call is so much easier
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 04:43:41 am by Makka124 »

Offline shagbambi

Wazzer, thanks for repairing my link.

In terms of comms I am usually 100% AW mail unless I am trying to organise a same day punt (which is very, very rare).  I like AW mail because I can see if my mail is being read and there is a record of he said, she said.  Once the punt is negotiated there is also a booking slip.  With the nature of my job I very rarely get the opportunity to make discrete telephone calls, except from a hotel room at ten at night!  So for the way I punt and the limitations of my life, AW mail is a god send. I make around 30 bookings a year this way and get one blow out a year.  I believe I am reasonable in expecting a punt to go ahead if I have agreed on a time/duration/place/price, completed a booking slip, and mailed and confirmed twice on the day. 

Would I go back?  Myself No.  I have few punting slots so reliability is everything for me. 
LL should you keep her on your HL?  If you can live with the possibility of unreliability I would recommend her as she is a very good punt - good location, top OWO, great body, a great GFE, which is why I was going back (something which is very rare).  But for me she fails for being unreliable.

Offline LastManCumings

Do you think she was in London because it says Accessing From Poland on her AW page now. Or is that the boyfriend/pimp ?

Offline shagbambi

I would say she is currently back in Poland for  Christmas holidays which is why she is accessing from Poland.  When I booked her she was in the UK.

Offline LastManCumings

I would say she is currently back in Poland for  Christmas holidays which is why she is accessing from Poland.  When I booked her she was in the UK.

Reading your review, it says you made contact via email and then a phone call; either of which can be done while she was in Poland. You never saw her in person, so it is a possibility that on the day of the punt, she could have been in Poland; not having realised the fact (?) that she had a AW booking with you.

Offline shagbambi

Your time line is wrong.  I use the word recently.  Recently for me and my reviews means within the last three months.  I never review immediately as I like to preserve my anonymity to some degree.  I also never review if there are open AW feedback forms.  The girl was logging in from the UK at the time and answered her phone whilst in the UK.  Of this I have no doubt.

vw

Your time line is wrong.  I use the word recently.  Recently for me and my reviews means within the last three months.  I never review immediately as I like to preserve my anonymity to some degree.  I also never review if there are open AW feedback forms.  The girl was logging in from the UK at the time and answered her phone whilst in the UK.  Of this I have no doubt.
Often do the same, especially if AW booking hasn't had feedback back to me. 

Sensible option, there is no time limit here anyway is there ?

Offline claretandblue

I booked her via text and it was straightforward, I think she is definitely working for a pimp so highly unlikely to be reading awork emails, I only ever bother emailing girls I am fairly certain are independent

Offline shagbambi

No time limit any longer on UKP.  Used to be within a year I think.  You can see the channel stuffing going on with some punters trying to review girls years after the punt to get their review numbers up ;)

VanceStone

Strange.

Being stood up, after a confirmed booking, is a very annoying experience especially with such a well reviewed girl.

That said Sophie X is generally a very good punt (B+ or A-). Despite her being a singlemother of 2 kids her body has no visible signs of childbirth, no stretchmarks or "ripped out fireplaces". She is tight both in body and downstairs maintains a good grip and is very fresh and tight.
Just look at her arse in the private gallery you can see she has been blessed with fine genetics.

I'm going with the theory her booking agent forgot it was Christmas. I too was going to book Sophie but she put up "last week-on holiday" which suggests her part-time Tuesday, Wednesday shift were full.
Anything the week after must have just been a clumsy scheduling error?

Anyways Sophie X is on my hotlist for a repeat visit in 2016.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:18:44 am by VanceStone »

slow and low

Saw her just before Xmas, said she was going back to Poland.

john_n

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Sophie. She is on my HL, but is after this not a top priority