Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on this girl "Fuk my arse"  (Read 978 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hi guys, doing the usual Christmas trek visiting family & friends which this year is taking me down to the SW on Monday.
Checked out various AW girls and binned a few off due to bad reviews & comments on here and also have a list of possible but many are Polish and not logged in for quite a few days so perhaps gone back home for Xmas, always a pain around the holidays finding a decent WG who is actually working.

Can't find anything on this girl though she has been on AW since May and her list of services seems extensive although her profile does say she is new to the area.
I'm sure some of the tekkies will be able to confirm but i'm also just not sure about some of her photos, you know when you just get a feeling something isn't right

If anyone has seen her or got any info it would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers guys

Offline Roth

vw

Remember that one mentioned its a bait and switch operation wouldn't bother with that.

If Busty Sophie is available would recommend to most tastes failing that Sweet Amy is available.  Most others seem to be away or off when scanned earlier !

Both in my reviews if you want to find out more !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74273.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61774.0
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 08:38:25 pm by vw »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah sorry guys helps if I include the link, i'd copied it an forgot to paste  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank VW so this looks like a B&S then from what you can remember.

Busty Sophie is one of the ones already in my HL after reading VW's review but not sure if she will be working.

Will probably take another look at the HL tomorrow and see who logs on then try to narrow the field down

vw

Yeah sorry guys helps if I include the link, i'd copied it an forgot to paste  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank VW so this looks like a B&S then from what you can remember.

Busty Sophie is one of the ones already in my HL after reading VW's review but not sure if she will be working.

Will probably take another look at the HL tomorrow and see who logs on then try to narrow the field down
Busty will probaly turn phone on monday about 10am she is creature of habit and made clear she is on holiday from 1st so you may be in luck.

She doesn't ever do weekends but you may be in luck

This one is in Cheltenham Monday on tour

External Link/Members Only

Have an outcall only girl booked for the day so wont waste your time on that one.

If you can do outcalls when down read the Morgan review
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 09:16:44 pm by vw »

Offline Cunning Punt

This one is in Cheltenham Monday on tour

External Link/Members Only

£200ph? And she looks a right minger, IMO.

Amy is reasonable enough shag and does CIM, but doesn't FK, or didn't with me.

If you get to see FMA, then please report back.

vw

£200ph? And she looks a right minger, IMO.

Amy is reasonable enough shag and does CIM, but doesn't FK, or didn't with me.

If you get to see FMA, then please report back.
Not much in town this week have imports booked and imports fucked.