Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Sexy/Nicole baby  (Read 2485 times)

1 review(s) for xx Nicole Baby xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

I hadn't booked this in advance and know sourcing a punt on Christmas Day may prove hard work.

The first profile I spotted was

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I sent an opening text and was sent a prompt reply saying she was working.
Arranged the meeting time verbally. I then noticed that she was part of a group of 2. I called back asking for the duo which was available and that was confirmed. So Christmas Day spent with 2 young ladies seemed a lot better than Only fools reruns, or the usual James Bond spatterings, sat on my ass stuffing my pie hole with rich food and brandy butter.

The start of the punt was awful as the appartment was one of those spread out complexes which spread the numbers out in different facilities, 1st building rooms 1-90 and so on. Tried to ask the concierge but he totally blanked me. Anyway I persevered and found the spot.

Was met at the door by

She led me into a smart apartment and her friend joined us for some awkward pigeon english frivolities. Was offered a drink and shower, not something I normally do but I gave them a box of chocolates as twas Xmas day, they were the ice breaker.
Took the shower, could hear the girls giggling, I then towel wrapped around waist walked into 2 young nubile chicks kissing each other, well I had a stonker on and the next hour was deep french kissing, lovely blowjob and even a double header, i licked both girls out and fucked them all over the room in the pics, arranged a rematch date and drove home, good punt I may try them separately next time. On the same par as HNDF. The only difference was they dont normally do OWO which is a Windsor Quay staple.

Seasons Greetings fuckers !!
Hidden Image/Members Only

SirFukedDaLot

Hi HJ.. noticed these cropping up in the last couple of days.. can you confirm you did get OWO and was it vfm for 200 hard earned notes.  ;)

Offline charlie-mott

Nice review HJ. Can't think of a better way to spend Christmas! I noticed these two yesterday. I'd had a few drinks and too much to eat, so decided a punt would be a waste of money. I'd be interested if they did OWO. That's a deal breaker for me at £200.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Mmmm  as my interest was waning and I fear attitudes at HNDF we too, they seem have some potential rivalry

Cum on Hungary!!

Where are they based - roughly? :thumbsup:

np500

I did have an enjoyable Christmas , loads of c d's, live music blue Ray's etc , enuff cash for two good punts, fantastic dinner, Guinness , the list goes on but that punt would have been nice to finish the day off, and if you check a w there are a few of these girls offering very similar duos etc, not noticed them before.

Offline HughJardon

WLY There based around Pierhead street, 60 single half hour rate and multiply by 2 for the duo,  No discount.
2 really nice girls but I have my suspicions that they could be a second outpost of HNDF, like new zealand road was.

Red: There primarily displaying as Bristol so possibly thats the reason they aint showing up on radius search. I also thought they would be on hols and not working, I got lucky, 2 tongues around the old trombone cant be bad.  :drinks:

OWO needs to be confirmed at time of booking, Im going back later for a 1 on 1 with Suzy (who did suck with no Dom) Nicole insisted I rubbered up.
PM me if your going and Il help with the location
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 12:30:31 pm by HughJardon »

np500

Sounds great at a great price, think you had a good one there, one Christmas Day you won't forget in a hurry, there on h l , join the que !

Offline HughJardon

They are here till January. I had to get the old google translator out to talk to them. With the amount of Hungarians Ive poked you'd think I would pick up a bit of the lingo. But nothing
They had a little sheet with simple translations on, like Sheila had over at New zealand. Nicole has the better english but I fancied Suzy more.
For 60 pound half hour well worth it, 200 notes was a blowout but I had a great time with a pair of young lasses. 4 tits in my face 2 wet gashes and 2 lovely asses, I gotta get back soon

np500

I could go blow my Christmas money on them today, but need my sacks in tacked for next week,  gowd damn it !

Offline HughJardon

Yeah Ive been in contact with Porsha Welsh dream so she's up next, its worth a cheeky 60 for one of these girls anyday of the week, you could always have a shower and then pay for the next girl for half hour. So 120 an hour, thats the norm nowadays.

np500

So long as Thay deliver, can't complain about the fees, all sounds very encouraging and Thay seem to have hot body's with good looks to match, win, win .

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

Yeah agreed as long as the service is consistent red, hope your 3 some goes well.

Forever merry wankmas, they were quite tight, maybe new to the game in this country, loads of proper snogging though that was a bonus. I recommend a visit mate.

np500

Dfk is one of my musts, will look in to it in new year, cheers. That's why I chose who I did especially for a first 3sum as you know your going to be looked after.

Offline foreverhung

I'm favouring the red head - had 6 wanks over her already today, was she a screamer hugh?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

Just got back from visiting Suzi on her own, not quite as good as the first time but still, a great way to spend 30 minutes
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

I'm favouring the red head - had 6 wanks over her already today, was she a screamer hugh?

She made Yum Yum noises nice bit of humming as she sucked me off "good vibrations", but shes not a big moaner Nicoles moans sound like Carlas.
As CB said HNDF mark 2, thanks for the help today Corus boy.

Ddd88

Word to the wise.

I understand the concierge is now alive to these pair and is keeping a keen eye out for anyone loitering around outside. The place is also well covered with cameras. Be careful fellas.

Offline ampersand

Word to the wise.

I understand the concierge is now alive to these pair and is keeping a keen eye out for anyone loitering around outside. The place is also well covered with cameras. Be careful fellas.
How very kind for you to be so concerned for us. So concerned in fact, for you to break a 3 month lurk. In the further interest of our peace of mind, perhaps you would care to identify - precisely - the source of your information.  Failing that, we will draw the irresistible conclusion that in actual fact, you are an opposition Sergei.

Ddd88

Fair enough fella, if you fancy your collar felt when you pass through the (normally locked) gates of xxxxxxxx and up to the xrd floor, you carry on...

Offline charlie-mott

Collar felt? Firstly the concierge is just a security guard. Secondly when you enter the building, nobody knows where you are going and finally girls working in private flats is not illegal. The worst that could happen would be the landlord finding out and asking the girls to leave - if they are paying and looking after the place most landlords won't care.

Ddd88

Well, I'm pretty sure the landlord will find out...

Offline Corus Boy

Perhaps Ddd88 IS the concierge?

Offline wholuvsubaby

Or the mild mannered janitor? Could be!

:sarcastic:

Offline charlie-mott

Perhaps Ddd88 IS the concierge?

I'm sure most concierge's will know if there's a WG in the building. As long as the girls and punters are not causing a problem no one will care.

Offline pork sword

Looks like someone has had a 'wooden spoon' for Christmas!  :dash:

np500

What is it with people opening accounts in October of this year , p m and the kandice stiring, spunktrumpet last week , and now this !   A coincidence ?  At least I'm not involved in this one , yet !

Offline Cityboy87

I went to see Nicole tonight following the positive review and as I'm off to Budapest soon I fancied a hot Hungarian to whet the appetite. I also saw Suzy as she came downstairs to open the door as the buzzer was not working.

Firstly, it took me a while to find the flat, I was quite wary of the concierge and the only way I could get in was to duck under a barrier.

The communication was very good and the lady on the phone was very patient with me getting lost.

I say lady as when I spoke to her she had excellent English, however both Suzy and Nicole claimed to have no English at all.

Both were very sexy girls with Nicole having a lovely pair of natural breasts. However, the positives end there. On the phone I was told it would be owo and that I could cum twice.

The oral was without but lasted no more than 10 seconds and the sex was very mechanical and after the first cum approximately 10 minutes in that was the end of the appointment.

Hoping for better luck in Budapest!

Offline wiltsman

Great review HJ ... sounds like a find!  Always did rate Hungarians!  Who would you say gave the more passionate service, if you had to choose one of them to go back to see?  I must say that Suzy appeals to me!

Offline HughJardon

It was a good find and brought on more by the fact they were the only girls working over the festive period.

I personally would pick Suzy all day long, full on GFE so much so that I returned for a spot of mark 2 nut draining, which was lovely.