Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ban Sakunee  (Read 2775 times)

Offline DevilD

Quick question....I've been there a few times but always had a massage wth HE from the same lady... fairly plump, but not overly so. How many of the staff there will bring the massage to a happy end?

Offline ledley

I went monday after a busy shopping trip.

My advice, when you call ask for one of 2 girls.

If u want a gd massage, gd he and an attractive girl, ask for Jen, She is young, slim, nice tits/ass and glasses

If u want an exceptional massage (but she doesnt give HE) ask for PAtty. Patty is best looking by far but she wont give HE.

Always ask for a name otherwise u risk a fatty  :drinks:

Asian Hunter

massage wth HE from the same lady... fairly plump, but not overly so.

Think the girl you referring to is Nicole.

Offline Corus Boy

I usually see a larger lady who calls herself Mrs Happy.

Does me very well. A long erotic massage with an explosive HE.

Offline cooperS

I've seen 3 different girls, Jen, Nicole an I believe mrs happy cause she was always smiling. 😄. All give he, had it for free off one of them which was nice. Jen was the fittest out of them by far.

Offline DevilD

Thanks guys! Ive quite fancied the one in glasses, but not sure if she was accommodating! :rolleyes:

Offline pontybiker

I've had Nicole a few times. She's good at teasing e.g. tickling one's balls and stroking one's cock. Is this likely to happen with Jen?

Offline snaitram99

If Jen = Jen Jen then yes, but only allowed touching her outside clothes, which was a little disappointing.

Offline pontybiker

The lady that I think is Jen is by far the best looking,  has glasses and is the one that normally greets you as you walk in and answers the phone.

Offline ledley

Jen is the youngest, slim, lovely tits and ass. Pretty sure she is the only one with glasses. She does he and plays with balls.

Beet experience i had in there was seeing patty (best looking imo and a milf) and she did balls madsage but wouldnt do he but asked if i wanted it and then called in jen who did it.. Great times

Offline mikeyboy1984

Are any of them willing to oral for extra? I much prefer oral when having my he

Offline Corus Boy

Are any of them willing to oral for extra? I much prefer oral when having my he

Not in my experience and I would doubt it.

Offline snaitram99

Jen is the youngest, slim, lovely tits and ass.

What was she wearing when you saw her?

Offline DevilD

Not in my experience and I would doubt it.

I've never had that gut feeling that there might be any more than HR on offer . I have been allowed to touch naked boobs once, but nothing more. Some fondling over clothes, but that was it.......unless anyone knows any different, of course!

aceshot

went there today had a 30 minute massage was not sure about asking for HE so decided against it had the massage done by a woman named jennifer next time should i ask for HE and which girl is the best to go for in your opinion

Asian Hunter

Just a quick footnote, do the women clients who receive massages get the "happy ending" offer as well too?

Was receiving my massage off Jen Jen (slim petite lady, with glasses) the other day, when I could hear a ladies voice thanking for the massage.

Could you imagine the noise and the mess if she was a screamer and a squirter  :D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:13:30 pm by Asian Hunter »

LURCH80

is their phone number for this place one on web site seems to go always to ans machine