Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Faye ' The Madam'  (Read 924 times)

Offline mrkobiashi79

:cool: Thought long and hard about posting this review as technically the !Madam! Is not a working girl but due to my favourite piece of China not being available, or any other girl for that matter I asked the Madam if she was, she said no she does not do but after a few text over 20 minutes she said ok, I was in desperate need of release and on a hot Sunday afternoon..

She waved me Across and had actually gotten dressed up in a nice short skirt and blouse...

She led me in and said are you sure you want me? Not wait till tomorrow for younger more beautiful , I said yes I want you... She took me in a hot room and Started to undress me kissing me deeply and tongue down my throat wow she can kiss  ;) she took her top off and huge jugs appeared bit soft and droopy but not too much and we're still sexy given she is in her mid Forties ... Nice skin and still attractive in a cougar way...

Onto the bed and she rubs those huge tits all over my stomach and face letting me suck hard on them she is till French kissing me and Mao ing slightly I am thinking she has not had sex in Awhile..she puts a condom on no owo was offered and she goes down on me and takes it deep and starts to speed up ...a little to fast for me so I  ask her to slow down...which she does ...this goes on for about Ten minutes and feels very nice indeed , good firm technique and twisting her head round every now and then, good eye contact and some licking on my balls gets me ready for some internal work.

She says you fuck me ok? , who am I to say no to that  :hi: , so she's on her back legs akimbo and I look as I am sliding in and she has cute pussy lips ! I like to look as it gives me an extra horn moment...I am in and she feels ok not too tight and not too loose and is giving me DFK , legs up over my shoulders and I am in deep but due to the hot day I am sweating more than a trapped Chiliean mine worker ...so I have to stop and she lays me down and pulls the rubber off and oils me up and gives me a slow and sensual hand job speeding up and I spray the ceiling with jizz .. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

All in all a good time was had and every time I go back now I get some free kisses before she leads me into the room to another fantasy with another Little China girl , not too sure if this will ever be offered again but I enjoyed it as it was sort of , fucking the boss , and not the employee which got me very horny.... :rolleyes:  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 07:44:43 am by mrkobiashi79 »

leicesterdude

Nice. Thanks for the review.

She is sexy  in a milfy/boss sort of way.

Offline Mr_Smith

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Not sure she is my thing but certainly worth a fuck, wasn't there a WG girl there that day?
Or did she do you while the wg was in another room? Must have been tricky for her to explain

What did she charge you and how long? I might give her a call  :D

Offline mrkobiashi79

:hi: I called but she said there was no one available and the WG had already left and no one would be there till the next day, so I asked her if I could see her...she seemed surprised and eventually agreed to see me...she charged 60 for 30 minutes and it was an enjoyable time...guessing she was a WG at some point in the past...good kisser , nice boobs, bit rushed perhaps but understandable given she's not a WG per se... I would ask for her again if she was willing .. Let me know how you get on.. :thumbsup:

leicesterdude

Mr. Me and you have the same tastes. So I'll try to see if she will see me.

I suspect she prefers just to make money off the girls as it's a lot easier for her.

I go for an hour with Tanya on Narborough road. Then I come here. Two pops. Two different girls. And 1.5 hours of attention for £100 ;-)

Offline mrkobiashi79

:hi: please spill the beans on Tanya  :rolleyes: and let me know how you get on with The Madam  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If your going to tackle the madam your best chances will probably be Sunday night after the wg has left or early on the Monday before the new one arrives

Offline mrkobiashi79

If your going to tackle the madam your best chances will probably be Sunday night after the wg has left or early on the Monday before the new one arrives
agreed  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Did you go Sunday or Monday matey?

leicesterdude

Tanya is brilliant.

I've been there tons of times. Lovely massage for an hour then hr.

I don't go for the body to body when I'm punting before or after.

Offline mrkobiashi79

Did you go Sunday or Monday matey?

Sunday for me and it was 2pm .. Not so young but I like to mix things up now and then  :D