Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kellie Kisses  (Read 1341 times)

Offline maxxblue

I just wondered about this new profile that has appeared recently:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The photos/location/profile look very similar to Melissa Devine, who has recently taken her profile down:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78415.msg977224#msg977224

If Kellie Kisses and Melissa Devine are actually two different people, then I sincerely apologise to Kelly Kisses.

Rod trotter

Incredible body whoever it is.

Too pricey though

Offline WillyW

Kellie Kisses/Melissa Devine is the same person, she gets a bad press on here but I've seen her a couple of times and have no complaints.  Nowhere near legendary status but not bad.

Offline maxxblue

Kellie Kisses/Melissa Devine is the same person, she gets a bad press on here but I've seen her a couple of times and have no complaints.  Nowhere near legendary status but not bad.

Nothing she hasn't brought upon herself, in my view.  :hi:

Offline bronson24

Nothing she hasn't brought upon herself, in my view.  :hi:

And mine too. Was really looking forward to seeing her but not anymore

Offline Inquisitive Male

Sorry to reignite this thread but Yes, Kellie Kisses is the same lass as Melissa Devine who I know has had a bad press on here but on whom I can't comment as I haven't seen her, partly because of the negative comments but also at £70 for a 1/2hr she is over priced. I can spend a tenner in fuel head up to Newcastle spend a 1/2hr with a gorgeous filthy lady of my choice who satisfies all of my needs and then head for home and still be a tenner better off than if I had been to see Kellie. So sorry Kellie your rates act as a deterrent too.

What is surprising Melissa D I remember had photos where she is covered in tattoos, Kellie K on her adultwork profile also says she has numerous tattoos, but there isn't a tattoo to be seen on her lead profile photos. Just makes you think what else might be false?

KLMman

Seen her once. That was enough!