Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Faye - Leicester LE2  (Read 1770 times)

10 review(s) for orientalfaye (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Like an idiot I was in Leicester in the morning, tried to arrange Amy (thai) but she was on her way home from Birmingham, called Kimmie (thai) to find every day for a week her phone is off... There is a few rumours floating around in Nottingham about police raids but nothing found on Google, any hoo I went home forgetting about Ericka having a £70 / HR special today's I drove down the a46 probably straight past her house....

Thinking I need to expand horizons, passport in hand back over the border, took a drive this evening back to Leicester to the recent topic of discussion, oriental Faye in LE2

I called not knowing the area saying I was 30 mins away, comms were fine, postcode and instructions to park outside a certain car radio shop were given, didn't realise I was only round the corner and there in 10 mins.. I got out the car and waited by the shop about to call her and strangely as previous reviews state a chinese lady appeared from the flats across the road signalling to a guy standing on a crossing near me...(LOL) so I'm aware she is busy now, I go back to the car and call Amy in LE3 but she is busy so I drive away in two minds but return thinking I've come this far, hope she washes her junk after this guy has slobbered all over her...

So I give her a call it's been 15 mins to say I've arrived half expecting her to say she is busy but like the previous guy I get waved in, I'm offered a drink in the lounge whilst the previous guy is still fucking her...

He wasn't that long... (LOL again) I hear her wash in the bathroom and I'm ok with it all.

Into the room and she is ok, not the prettiest I've seen but cute, certainly not ugly, then she smiles and her teeth are as clean as a transit van on the motorway.
She is very welcoming, very light kissing but no tongues we start, I pay the additional £10 for owo on top of the standard £60 for half hour, it's quite sensual and sexual as sex sucks great, complimenting me on my foot long subway cock, she drops her tits around it and really goes to town wanking me, I have to explain I have 30 mins and "I love oral" so she continues to suck for another 10mins as I throw her over for RO

Wellies on and I'm in, passionate but no tongues kissing, licking my nipples as I get deep in her, all good, 5 mins in deep I get the "you so big I wank you off" to which I reply I'd rather just fuck you? We continue throwing her over to doggy I put a thumb up her ass, she lightly pulls my hand away I ask can I replace that thumb with my cock and fuck your tight ass? ( I'm romantic obviously) which is declined, the offer of hj appears and ask her to rude me, she declines... She now takes the conden off and puts baby oil over my cock and starts shaking it crazy I say I'd rather have sex if that's ok she looks at me and I put my cock towards her hairy pussy... Realising I was serious she gets another condom hehe, now it's been a rough day, she's good but moaning and I'm actually still solid 20 mins in, I pound her pussy to an inch of her life, legs on my shoulders, flat doggy, legs closed and over my arm twisted so I can get really deep you can see it's not idea but she takes it saying why haven't you come fucking so hard? I say for £70 I'm going the whole 30 minutes :)

We are close to time now if not a few minutes over and we are both soaked with sweat :) she again offers a wank to which I reply CIM? I'm told £20, I decline and say I'd rather cum having sex then, she offers to suck me off and cum of her tits, it's a happy compromise :) big squirt, some on the face, loads over the tits, nice :)

All in all a nice girl, I guess they don't like big cocks, they aren't the biggest build of people I understand that, her tits were fake but cheap fake, hard underneath but lovely nipples, the place was clean and I was offered to wash after, I asked for a towel to remove sweat as I'd shower at home, fresh towel was supplied.

Had a chat with the madam mentioning some of her girls were reported to be hit and miss she says she is concentrating on young girls, big boobs with a pretty face now, am also advised this girl returns Jan 18 2016 for anyone wanting a go but will miss her this week.

She's better than most chinese, I wouldn't rate her service, looks or personality better than the recent thai encounters though.

Offline heisenberg.

Thanks fore the post. As you know I had a crap experience and vowed never to go back...

You think its worth the risk second time or should I steer clear?

Offline Owwhatanight

Once again another informative review with lots of humore ILO....... :lol: 12" subway :lol:

Offline mrkobiashi79

Thanks fore the post. As you know I had a crap experience and vowed never to go back...

This one is not a risk she will defo put a smile on your face but will be gone by Sunday. And she is the only one I can guarantee ...have fun  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 06:52:25 am by mrkobiashi79 »

Offline mrkobiashi79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Like an idiot I was in Leicester in the morning, tried to arrange Amy (thai) but she was on her way home from Birmingham, called Kimmie (thai) to find every day for a week her phone is off... There is a few rumours floating around in Nottingham about police raids but nothing found on Google, any hoo I went home forgetting about Ericka having a £70 / HR special today's I drove down the a46 probably straight past her house....

Thinking I need to expand horizons, passport in hand back over the border, took a drive this evening back to Leicester to the recent topic of discussion, oriental Faye in LE2

I called not knowing the area saying I was 30 mins away, comms were fine, postcode and instructions to park outside a certain car radio shop were given, didn't realise I was only round the corner and there in 10 mins.. I got out the car and waited by the shop about to call her and strangely as previous reviews state a chinese lady appeared from the flats across the road signalling to a guy standing on a crossing near me...(LOL) so I'm aware she is busy now, I go back to the car and call Amy in LE3 but she is busy so I drive away in two minds but return thinking I've come this far, hope she washes her junk after this guy has slobbered all over her...

So I give her a call it's been 15 mins to say I've arrived half expecting her to say she is busy but like the previous guy I get waved in, I'm offered a drink in the lounge whilst the previous guy is still fucking her...

He wasn't that long... (LOL again) I hear her wash in the bathroom and I'm ok with it all.

Into the room and she is ok, not the prettiest I've seen but cute, certainly not ugly, then she smiles and her teeth are as clean as a transit van on the motorway.
She is very welcoming, very light kissing but no tongues we start, I pay the additional £10 for owo on top of the standard £60 for half hour, it's quite sensual and sexual as sex sucks great, complimenting me on my foot long subway cock, she drops her tits around it and really goes to town wanking me, I have to explain I have 30 mins and "I love oral" so she continues to suck for another 10mins as I throw her over for RO

Wellies on and I'm in, passionate but no tongues kissing, licking my nipples as I get deep in her, all good, 5 mins in deep I get the "you so big I wank you off" to which I reply I'd rather just fuck you? We continue throwing her over to doggy I put a thumb up her ass, she lightly pulls my hand away I ask can I replace that thumb with my cock and fuck your tight ass? ( I'm romantic obviously) which is declined, the offer of hj appears and ask her to rude me, she declines... She now takes the conden off and puts baby oil over my cock and starts shaking it crazy I say I'd rather have sex if that's ok she looks at me and I put my cock towards her hairy pussy... Realising I was serious she gets another condom hehe, now it's been a rough day, she's good but moaning and I'm actually still solid 20 mins in, I pound her pussy to an inch of her life, legs on my shoulders, flat doggy, legs closed and over my arm twisted so I can get really deep you can see it's not idea but she takes it saying why haven't you come fucking so hard? I say for £70 I'm going the whole 30 minutes :)

We are close to time now if not a few minutes over and we are both soaked with sweat :) she again offers a wank to which I reply CIM? I'm told £20, I decline and say I'd rather cum having sex then, she offers to suck me off and cum of her tits, it's a happy compromise :) big squirt, some on the face, loads over the tits, nice :)

All in all a nice girl, I guess they don't like big cocks, they aren't the biggest build of people I understand that, her tits were fake but cheap fake, hard underneath but lovely nipples, the place was clean and I was offered to wash after, I asked for a towel to remove sweat as I'd shower at home, fresh towel was supplied.

Had a chat with the madam mentioning some of her girls were reported to be hit and miss she says she is concentrating on young girls, big boobs with a pretty face now, am also advised this girl returns Jan 18 2016 for anyone wanting a go but will miss her this

She's better than most chinese, I wouldn't rate her service, looks or personality better than the recent thai encounters though.

Sounds like you had fun though hehe  :hi: I have seen her 4 times and enjoy her every time.  However one day she went early and there was no one available on the Sunday afternoon , so I asked the Madam if she errr and she said yes she would for me...so I need to write a review about that I guess anyway thanks for the great report...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

For me personally I won't return, the only reason I tried was because of the rumours of this certain girl, with the chinese it isn't a safe bet even here as they rotate weekly, who knows what next weeks girl will be like, unfortunately it's exactly the same as a place in Nottingham I visited every week for nearly 3 years, there was once this hot South korean girl, stunning, absolutely wow, fk, amazing oral I went there twice that week, the week after it was shit again, it then was shit for many weeks after so I never return, I guess the safe bet is wait for a good review and nail that girl before the following Monday. I'm going to still say you get a better experience with Thai's

I think when you see any girls like this you need to be a little dominant, the gentleman as we all like to be sometimes goes home early or disappointed, on occasion she tried to get me off very quickly and early into the meet

The oral was great, I put her on her side as I kneeled and face fucked her fast and hard she went harder to make me cum lol, it then went between her baby oiled tits for a tit wank but she still pulled it out and wanked me frantically before I told her I wanted sex, between positions she even took the condom off me and started wanking me, you need to stand your ground and politely say I paid for sex, I'd like to do that!! I don't mean rude or aggressive but standing firm to what you want, at the endo of it £70 for 30 mins is more than I earn and the services should be great for the cost.

Try this girl this week or on the 18th of Jan? Or come over to Nottingham I'll recommend something there :)

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:11:50 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Once again another informative review with lots of humore ILO....... :lol: 12" subway :lol:

You know how we "roll" in Nottingham matey haha

leicesterdude

Brilliant review.

Totally agree about having to be able to stand your ground and spend the time doing what you want

Offline mrkobiashi79

Brilliant review.

Totally agree about having to be able to stand your ground and spend the time doing what you want

Yes agreed , be assertive and lead, say no to the massage and take control , as I L Oral states be nice but firm and you will usually have a great time....