Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slut_milf4u  (Read 1333 times)

2 review(s) for slut_milf4u (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

joeen

booked half an hour 60quid. probably last time I book without a face pic or reviews. older than 40 not a looker. gave a decent bj with condom usually id ask for owo didn't bother. still fucked her doggy as I couldn't be bothered to rearrange came in the condom really need to be more selective and not just book on spur of the moment.punts like this make me think of retiring. underwhelmed.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Online NightKid

Hit report post with link to get Admin to edit link in guys.

Offline mattylondon

booked half an hour 60quid. probably last time I book without a face pic or reviews. older than 40 not a looker. gave a decent bj with condom usually id ask for owo didn't bother. still fucked her doggy as I couldn't be bothered to rearrange came in the condom really need to be more selective and not just book on spur of the moment.punts like this make me think of retiring. underwhelmed.
A lesson learned, I guess. I never book anybody without seeing a face pic now. Whether that be on Adultwork or anywhere else. Even that guarantees fuck all in this business, so it's always best to employ a reliable and well known Plan B. Otherwise, your balls start giving you the orders and you go through with it just to unload!

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review! It is a lesson learned indeed!

Offline Rook_ee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Hi guys I've actually had a positive experience I'm in to the whole milf thing, maybe I agree she's not a loser but a 6/10 is still earned and the body is athletic and well kept firm and sculpt in all the right place's I only have one regret no boobs to go nuts on but her bj experience is in my top 5 and her ass is amazing to pound.... even her lips are amazing.. guess is not to everyone taste but I had so far worst experience where looks where good but actually quality was Shit...so I defo give her a 8/10 cos every time...I come out with a smile and .... hope to beat her bj... and not happens so far!! Lol...

Offline lovemachine

I remember reading another negative here for this one so maybe under a different profile.