Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SarahTaylor Gateshead  (Read 5150 times)

2 review(s) for SarahTaylor (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online waynekerr600

Went to see Sarah earlier on in the week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location was a house in Bensham.

All communications were by phone/text on the day as she does not display the number when she isnt working.

Sarah is slim about 5, 6 longish black hair quite attractive. Pics on adultwork are a reasonable likeness.

Sorry guys but i dont like giving a blow by blow by account of the meet (no pun intended), services were delivered as discussed prior to meeting. Canny lass to chat to as well. There was a little mix up over time but she was chilled about it.

Rod trotter

Thanks for ermmmmm......

Nothing really

Howay man, i can get all of that from her profile, what was the point?

jack-chan

Waste of time even reading it !!

Offline sqlbatsman

This is one of her reviews for her on adultwork;

Sarah xxx u r a stuningly beautiful lady with a body from venus and the stars fall out of your eyes, u r careung considerate a lover a friend 1 special lady xxx

Crazy  :sarcastic:

TAARABT123

Is she Lacey from Pink Ladies?

Offline Fragilehand

sorry mate but are you another cock who likes to leave a review without a review???? :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online ProfessorYaffle

Well at least he's confirmed she's real. She does look nice from her pics and I already had her in my hot list.

A blow by blow review isn't required, but can you tell us if she does DFK, OWO & CIM?

andslookingforit

Fancy leaving a review next time?

jacklast123123

She is one i have wanted to book but would like more info, when i saw a review for her i thought yeah, but this was all very disappointing and not helpful to clients or Sarah Taylor.

Offline bronson24

Went to see Sarah earlier on in the week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location was a house in Bensham.

All communications were by phone/text on the day as she does not display the number when she isnt working.

Sarah is slim about 5, 6 longish black hair quite attractive. Pics on adultwork are a reasonable likeness.

Sorry guys but i dont like giving a blow by blow by account of the meet (no pun intended), services were delivered as discussed prior to meeting. Canny lass to chat to as well. There was a little mix up over time but she was chilled about it.

Thats not very helpful to the other members on here. A bit more info would be greatly appreciated

Online johnr1

I hope he gets a dictionary for xmas and can look up the meaning of the word REVIEW :dash:

I hate it when blokes say " what happened between me and the girl is private" wtf a review needs to give maximum info with as little bull shit as possible

Offline Mansell

Interestingly her first AW review is Davejohnson who is a regular punter and he gave a good review, so sounds like she is worth seeing. As we don't know the OP it's good to have some confirmation.

jacklast123123

He gave more detail on one of his Negative Reviews ( Amber Brooke )  :unknown:

Online waynekerr600

Offline Sar-Major

I'll get me coat.....

Taxi

We'll all chip in for the fekin fare and dictionary............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fragilehand

here's 50p chuck! that's 50P out of my next £60 which am not willing to spend for 30 mins to write another tiresome review!
sar major respect...prof yaf..yes you have a point she looks like another ruby from her pics but apart from that I would like to slap "or" (original reviewer)
ps Mr Major are you related to Major Tim the astronaut if yes could you tell me the going price for 30mins in space, for my son (who is 5), who might be an astronaut in 10 - 20 years time ??

Online waynekerr600

Wayne discreetly leaves with his tail between Sarah's legs

LittleMissSweet

Haha halrious use lot loving the banter 10/10 anyways the answer to a few of your questions is no i dont offer owo or cim sorry to disapoint however ull still have a good time with a nice clean respectful girl  :thumbsup: love Sarah Taylor xx
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:36:28 pm by LittleMissSweet »

Online ProfessorYaffle

Haha halrious use lot loving the banter 10/10 anyways the answer to a few of your questions is no i dont offer owo or cim sorry to disapoint however ull still have a good time with a nice clean respectful girl  :thumbsup: love Sarah Taylor xx

Thanks for confirming Sarah.

Offline Uniformad

Well what a disappointment at the end no owo on to the next search

LittleMissSweet

I dont know any of my clients personally and i dont know how bothered they are about their health but i certainly value mine  :angelgirl:

Rod trotter

I dont know any of my clients personally and i dont know how bothered they are about their health but i certainly value mine  :angelgirl:

We got that from your first post thanks, why are you repeating it?

LittleMissSweet

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:05:22 pm by LittleMissSweet »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
:crazy: because i can sweetie xx

Thin ice here mind sweetie, UKE might be better for you.  :hi:

Beerhunter

We got that from your first post thanks, why are you repeating it?

Cos shes bumping her Positive Review.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Maybe i should bump the Negative one i wrote for her too?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks:

LittleMissSweet

I wasnt rude was i he asked a question.... i simply answered it lol  :timeout:

LittleMissSweet

Did u not see messsge beerhunter?  I wrote on tht one too xx
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:36:08 am by LittleMissSweet »

Beerhunter

Nope, dunno how i missed that  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Ok, fair enough, apology accepted, and thx for the discount offer, but i decline.

Have a good un LMS...cheers  :drinks: :drinks:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I saw that but it just makes you look worse.
Actually really did run out of credit
says a lot for a so called professional service provider who needs a phone to relay info for every booking. I would've thought enough credit on your phone to see you through the day would be one of the 'must have's' before you start. You'll be running out of condoms next.   :wacko:

LittleMissSweet

No worries take care. S xx ps it was a bundle on O2 it doesnt tell u when your running low on texts but nevermind we will just leave it there im not here for a debate nor an argument just wanted beerhunter to kno that it was a mistake on my part and i was sorry take it easy lads  :kiss:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 02:38:34 pm by LittleMissSweet »