Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantastic time with Italian Cinnamon95 (outcall, daddy of TOFT!)  (Read 4680 times)

fingal91

I just finished up a 2 hour outcall with the fantastic Ci.

Unfortunately her profile seems to be dead in the water so I can send her number upon request. She's having problems with verification on AW (not the first!). And maybe it's slower because it's Christmas.
She's doing this strictly until the new year as she needs the money. Highly recommended - more than any of the other girls I've reviewed (although one Alex 69 had show stopping oral skills, she's retired)

Introduction
She bid on my RB and sent me some photos. At the time her profile was also visible. Some good bids this time, but this was the most intriguing one and I'm glad I TOFT.
Her English is good but you'll know she's Italian (in a sexy way).

My place. She'll travel around London, with enough notice. I agreed the day before.

Appearance
Great (accurate). The real deal, for once. She's an early twenties Italian brunette. Gorgeous petite figure. Not sure about dress sizes. Maybe 6 or 8. Think of a young, classy, Italian girl and you won't be far off.

Services
All excellent. After she freshened up we quickly got down to it. It was more or less a GFE with kissing, OWO and sex in various positions. She said kissing and OWO were at her discretion before we met but no problems. Overall even though it wasn't the kinkiest, it was intense and more or less perfect. She left a little more than 2 hours later, mainly because I had stuff to do.

Overall
As a veteran of ukpunting I was suspicious of meeting someone with no feedback and not long afterwards no profile! But she seemed genuine in the messages and call, so I went ahead. With it being at mine, I figured at least I wouldn't have to waste too much time. It paid off massively. I didn't tell her about the review until the end, but she's happy for me to share her number for now. Like I said, she's got a financial goal, so she might not be around for a while - see her while you can.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 09:49:23 pm by fingal91 »

fingal91

Here's the link (not working on my computer but seems to work on the mobile site): External Link/Members Only

Offline backofthenet

cheers -what's her hourly rate and what rating would you assign her on the subjective face scale? External Link/Members Only

ta

fingal91

I'd give her 8.5 or 9 based on that chart! I can't see anyone calling her anything less than 8.
I think her hourly rate is about £130.

fingal91

Hope this one works for you backofthenet. You put me on to a winner with that Portuguese lass in E&C.

Offline backofthenet

thanks for the additional info. What portugese lass? Sure that was me??

fingal91

Martina Love! Any idea if she's still about?

Offline backofthenet

oh - Marina Love, of course. She was great, wasn't she? Wonder where she is now!

Offline backofthenet

texted her a few times but she seems to have disappeared. I since learnt that she was as air hostess!
Grateful if you could pm me the number for the Italian job.  :drinks:

Hyunikell

Any chance you could pm me her number. I don't seem to be able to load her profile...

Offline moonwalker

Hi , possible to PM me her number ?  the link not working now .

much appreciate