Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LENA LENA in Manchester  (Read 1359 times)

8 review(s) for Lena_Lena (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

ThomasG

LENA LENA   Adultwork  External Link/Members Only

1HOUR £140

Her apartment is in the city centre near to CIS but parking is difficult as it's just off the inner ring road and one way system car park nearby but not cheap

APARTMENT
 Apartment is  relatively new. It's ok small but wreaks of cigarettes and weed despite the overpowering smell of air freshener. Bathroom untidy with used towels

COMMS
Contact via a receptionist so had to wait for response. Receptionist English ok but constantly interrupted by other phones
I was given directions to apartment block. I had booked well in advance but ended up having to wait outside for nearly 20 mins  whilst she organised herself......Obviously believes I have nothing better to do than hang around in the rain so she can squeeze in another booking
Got the distinct impression that she and receptionist are happy to "bump you" down if business is brisk

THE GIRL
 Her English is extremely poor. I know what you are thinking that I didn't visit her for the conversation but a little banter goes a long way. She couldn't even understand what I wanted her to do despite my best efforts. "How long you stay" and " You want take shower" was about as far as the conversation went.
Her profile states she is 29  but reviews on here from three or four years ago say she was known as Leila33 so I guess she should be known as LENA 37 She is definitely the wrong side of 35. Can't say she's attractive but not ugly. She's about 5'6" and has "plastic" tits not the best I've seen .

Check out her gallery for a "before & after" Her photos show her with blonde hair, some of which you can tell are a wig and the rest look like a hairpiece . The reality is an Asda home dye kit with 2" of dark regrowth. She has several tattoos none of which are attractive and a beer gut. Normally people write that "Her photos don't do her justice" In her case they flatter her, as I said the reality is somewhat disappointing to say the least. Word of advice for Lena. It's time to workout in the Gym in 2016. Her makeup looked shiny and cheap and hadn't gone to too much effort to look as though she'd hadn't just recently been "serviced"  so all-in-all a 3 out of 10

THE PUNT
Considering it was a Thursday evening I guess I must have been her 30 something punt that week. Sorted out the paperwork and she disappeared for 5mins.obviously to "report in" She was wearing a cheap looking red dress despite my request for "girl next door". Enthusiastic yes but probably due to the numerous empty "energy" drink cans in the waste bin. She was definitely in "work mode" and made little eye or PERSONAL contact. OWO was vigorous and mechanical, as for the coitus 10mins doggy "We change" 10 mins missionary "We change" 10 mins cowgirl and so it went on. Full on kissing but tasted like an ashtray. Lena wasn't forthcoming in her "LIKES"  A level Anal play or toys so I decide to cut my losses and tossed off on her "plastic" tits.
Was offered a shower but didn't fancy the look of the towels so opted for a couple of wet-wipes . Lena was more interested in her phone than my well-being so I quickly dressed and left, whilst she sorted out next victim er client

SUMMARY

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PAY £140 FOR AN EAST EUROPEAN WHO IS WELL PAST HER "SELL-BY-DATE"

Having seen some of the other younger girls who charge £100 I most definitely wont

Offline Sentinal

This review is complete bullshit IMO.

Offline OakTree

Ive been toying about seeing her myself. This review on its own would certainly put the mockers on that. It does seem contrary or largely exaggerated to other reviews on her. No one has ever mentioned her having a beer belly and even being out of shape or such a disparity of her alleged age.

I can't understand the reference to her pics of her in wigs. I thought that was plainly obvious and can't see  that being a negative issue.

That said it has cast some doubt in my mind as to what she's really like and I'm wondering if she's somewhere in the middle of the opposing views.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 06:33:36 pm by OakTree »

Randy James

Lena is petite with a beautiful pussy and asshole
Great DFK and ass

Offline OakTree

Lena is petite with a beautiful pussy and asshole
Great DFK and ass

Cheers for that bodyworks, I'm inclined to believe your more balanced view than the single post OP.

Offline sir wanksalot

Ive been toying about seeing her myself. This review on its own would certainly put the mockers on that. It does seem contrary or largely exaggerated to other reviews on her. No one has ever mentioned her having a beer belly and even being out of shape or such a disparity of her alleged age.

I can't understand the reference to her pics of her in wigs. I thought that was plainly obvious and can't see  that being a negative issue.

That said it has cast some doubt in my mind as to what she's really like and I'm wondering if she's somewhere in the middle of the opposing views.

Same as me.

She's currently #1 on my to-do list but I've refrained from a visit as she's comfortably over my comfort budget of £ 50-£60 for half an hour. Having said that I think she look well fit in all of her pics.

I think the OP has lost credibility with an almost personal attack on Lena. For his very first post he comes across as exceptionally cynical but despite that he's actually succeeded in making me postpone a visit to Lena :(

There used to be a number of fit Polish girls in the area who offered a good service but it's not that easy to find them anymore

Offline cueball

Mmmm, I'm not dissing the op review but I'm not totally buying into it neither. Her other reviews are quite a mixed bag too though.

Think this one will remain in the dark for me, too many sketchy reports.

Offline OakTree

Mmmm, I'm not dissing the op review but I'm not totally buying into it neither. Her other reviews are quite a mixed bag too though.

Think this one will remain in the dark for me, too many sketchy reports.

It is a mixed bag but I'm swayed by Kundalini's review Here I very much trust his reviews here and on other forums.

Offline boogz

I saw her a year or so ago and don't regret it as I had fun, but despite her living 5 mins walk from me I've not been back (tempted at times!) Pretty damn fit, may well pop over to see her at some point but there are better in Manchester

jikthesik

yeah this review is bullshit imo also

Offline jay0707

Probably worth banning this guy. He's probably been messed around s little lessing to an over exaggerated review with a losd of made up horseshit to personally attack her.

Offline Excalibur

Not too sure if the review is BS as some of it echos my experience. However, if true then the OP is is super critical (beer belly is utter tosh). Think the OP (aka David Gandy) needs to target the top end of the market.

Offline OakTree

Not too sure if the review is BS as some of it echos my experience. However, if true then the OP is is super critical (beer belly is utter tosh). Think the OP (aka David Gandy) needs to target the top end of the market.

Your review is a far more balanced report but I can see very little issues similar to the OP. The reference to her facially is about all I can see. You both agree she's not stunning but average

Randy James

i suprised ive not put a review up (was b4 ukp)
i say her on 1 v 1 and also with her polish mate at the time, ola
did them both up the arse, dirty bitches
ola rode like a machine, i couldnt walk after legs were like jelly
i'l put a review up soon