Author Topic: Eurotrip!!  (Read 1497 times)

sexyegyptian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hello, Gents!

I have to say.. Thank you so much!! This website is a fucking goldmine of information. I do need a bit of help, though.

Starting the 22nd and until the 4th, I'm visiting 4 countries: Germany (Berlin), Czech Republic (Prague), Italy (Venice, Florence, Pisa, and Rome), and Greece (Athens). I am staying in hostels and therefore will not have access to any "outcall" options. My budget is not huge and, honestly, the cheaper the better. Here is my goal: Fuck a German in Germany, a Czech in the Czech, an Italian in Italy, and a Greek in Greece. Help me out! Promise I'll give great reports!

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
For berlin all listed place to start airportgirls 11am to 4pm 60  euro

Offline Jerboa

For berlin all listed place to start airportgirls 11am to 4pm 60  euro

Yes but he won't find any German girls at Airport girls.

OP hope you have a good trip, but be aware, Christmas & New year period many hookers will quit work and head home.

Offline adindas

Hello, Gents!

I have to say.. Thank you so much!! This website is a fucking goldmine of information. I do need a bit of help, though.

Starting the 22nd and until the 4th, I'm visiting 4 countries: Germany (Berlin), Czech Republic (Prague), Italy (Venice, Florence, Pisa, and Rome), and Greece (Athens). I am staying in hostels and therefore will not have access to any "outcall" options. My budget is not huge and, honestly, the cheaper the better. Here is my goal: Fuck a German in Germany, a Czech in the Czech, an Italian in Italy, and a Greek in Greece. Help me out! Promise I'll give great reports!

If you like a GangBang party, Annie porche has few german girls partying depending on the schedule, but you will need to check its website who are working on the date you are coming.

Here is its website
External Link/Members Only

I believe it will fit your budget e.g EUR 78 for 12 hours party with different girls, but you might not find stunners overthere.




elvis70

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
let me no about the next trip ile come with ya ,been looking at doing this week ???? next time
steve