Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Women or Asian Women  (Read 10388 times)

Offline claretandblue

c&b : i lose interest when people get so worked up over something so hyponloodythetical. Tempted to say something outrageous just to expose the idiocy of the thread.  :rolleyes:

Of course, if you happen to be a black or a black prostitute reading this thread, hiding under a fucking niqab or false identity, I'm sure you might feel pissed off. Anyone hiding under a whiteknight or a niqab today?  :crazy:  :vomit:

Of course, truly beautiful women never feel the need to defend themselves. It's always the ugly crowd that jump on any perceived criticism women that like to grandstand it. Diane Abbott being a pretty good example. Not your sister by any chance?  :lol:

fyi non-PC comments are allowed on this forum.  :hi:
I'm not black and I don't need you to tell me what is and isn't allowed on this forum  :music:

Offline DiamondDave

Ok gents, handbags down and back to your corners please. :timeout:

Just for the record, I've punted both black and Asian girls and had some fantastic times. The girls below come highly recommended....

External Link/Members Only

jcdmj12

I actually saw a stunning mixed race girl on Saturday night. She was what once upon a time would have been called 'half caste' so wasn't properly black - although for some reason these half white people insist on being labelled as black.   :unknown:
However I would suggest she was an exception. Most black women look like Diane Abbot.

Mixed race ( asian-white or black-white) are often the most attractive women imo.

Offline Marmalade

Mixed race ( asian-white or black-white) are often the most attractive women imo.
I'm also attracted to them eg J-Lo! but having punted so many different races all over the world and acquainted with many different types of 'black' I don't feel a particular bias except that I find black (as in black African American) harder to relate to and very few in number among attractive prossies. I've had some amazing times with them in off-the-map American strip clubs though. I like to punt with women in their home territory mostly, and especially when I find tehir personality attractive. In the UK, it is often easier for me to get rapport with British-born women, which numerically in Scotland nearly always means white British. Exceptions are usually if I speak a bit of their language (eg some LMP sessions). It could be an interesting discussion -- culturally I think different races pick up different qualities -- but discussion is blighted by people who just want to bang the drum for black women, and with limited experience.

Offline Marmalade

I'm not black and I don't need you to tell me what is and isn't allowed on this forum  :music:
I'm coming to the conclusion that you are a twat claretyblue, who doesn't have a clue; but as you write reviews (and hopefully the people in your area appreciate them) then a useful one, even if incapable of intelligent discussion on the question of black prossies. :timeout:

Offline mattylondon

I'm coming to the conclusion that you are a twat claretyblue, who doesn't have a clue; but as you write reviews (and hopefully the people in your area appreciate them) then a useful one, even if incapable of intelligent discussion on the question of black prossies. :timeout:
Damned by faint praise springs to mind...!

Offline claretandblue

What a coincidence, I also think your a twat, and one that can't read

cockneybstrd

I'm also attracted to them eg J-Lo! but having punted so many different races all over the world and acquainted with many different types of 'black' I don't feel a particular bias except that I find black (as in black African American) harder to relate to and very few in number among attractive prossies. I've had some amazing times with them in off-the-map American strip clubs though. I like to punt with women in their home territory mostly, and especially when I find tehir personality attractive. In the UK, it is often easier for me to get rapport with British-born women, which numerically in Scotland nearly always means white British. Exceptions are usually if I speak a bit of their language (eg some LMP sessions). It could be an interesting discussion -- culturally I think different races pick up different qualities -- but discussion is blighted by people who just want to bang the drum for black women, and with limited experience.

It has to be said Scotland is probably the most pale place in the UK. I have an acquaintance lets call him 'Leroy' for arguments sake. Who found himself up in the Highlands of Scotland for Work for a short period.

He found himself banging his way through what sounded like half of the cast of take the high road during his two week stay

He said the women up there were fascinated with him cos they hardly ever met a black bloke before let alone one who sounded like a Prince William so he was very 'exotic' rather than just being another 'Leroy' in London.

Offline Marmalade

Fabulous. I'm pleased he enjoyed himself and hope he returns.

Offline PumpAction

If anyone's a twat it's most definitely you.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Offline Marmalade

You can always start a thread asking for me to be banned.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

You can always start a thread asking for me to be banned.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Maybe for getting to more than 5,000 posts.  Bet you're getting worried now  :lol:

James999

You can always start a thread asking for me to be banned. 

Some of these "newbies" have no idea  :sarcastic:

Offline Dicky

Between black and asian, I would more readily punt Asian (my American definition of Asian being 'oriental') because I find them more attractive. However there are a few ebonies I am crazy about: for eg there is this leading lady (Alexia Khadime) in the Book of Mormon...phoarr!  I have spent the equivalent of 4 good punts so far just to sit in the front row and gawk at her many many times!, :wacko:  one of my wishes for 2016 is to try and get a date with her
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:50:27 pm by Dicky »

Offline nike

I'm beginning to believe that a lot of the guys on here can't read. The discussion is about WGs,Prosies, hoors, prostitutes or whatever else u call a woman who has sex for money. Why do so many guys come on and give examples of black celebs or models or civvies. If u know of any black wgs then post their links and everone else can decide if they find them attractive or not. :hi:

Offline mattylondon

I'm beginning to believe that a lot of the guys on here can't read. The discussion is about WGs,Prosies, hoors, prostitutes or whatever else u call a woman who has sex for money. Why do so many guys come on and give examples of black celebs or models or civvies. If u know of any black wgs then post their links and everone else can decide if they find them attractive or not. :hi:
It's completely subjective, so would prove a pointless exercise, if the aim is to make a determination one way or the other. I dare say if you were comparing black women in Ethiopia with black women in the UK, for example, one may arrive at a different conclusion, depending on your tastes. I happen to find Ethiopian women very attractive, in general.

All I can say is that personally, I haven't seen that many attractive black women, who whore in the UK but they are so relatively few in number that it doesn't mean anything. There are plenty of ugly and fat white women too but their numbers are greater, so there are bound to be more good looking ones. I find most white British women who are prossies pretty plain looking and unremarkable, when compared to Eastern European or Nordic women.

It's all personal opinions. I happen to believe that as a percentage, there are far more good looking Eastern European white women than there are British white women, but it's all down to personal taste.

JRC was absolutely right on one thing re Thai women, in my opinion... whilst I found plenty who had very nice figures , slim, soft skin etc, I did not find many who were that facially attractive to me. In fact, I don't find Thai women facially attractive at all but somebody else may well find them stunning.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:39:41 am by mattylondon »

Offline nike

It's completely subjective, so would prove a pointless exercise, if the aim is to make a determination one way or the other. I dare say if you were comparing black women in Ethiopia with black women in the UK, for example, one may arrive at a different conclusion, depending on your tastes. I happen to find Ethiopian women very attractive, in general.

All I can say is that personally, I haven't seen that many attractive black women, who whore in the UK but they are so relatively few in number that it doesn't mean anything. There are plenty of ugly and fat white women too but their numbers are greater, so there are bound to be more good looking ones. I find most white British women who are prossies pretty plain looking and unremarkable, when compared to Eastern European or Nordic women.

It's all personal opinions. I happen to believe that as a percentage, there are far more good looking Eastern European white women than there are British white women, but it's all down to personal taste.

JRC was absolutely right on one thing re Thai women, in my opinion... whilst I found plenty who had very nice figures , slim, soft skin etc, I did not find many who were that facially attractive to me. In fact, I don't find Thai women facially attractive at all but somebody else may well find them stunning.

I agree with most of what u've said. Thai women, I find some attractive but the vast majority I find not only plain but unattractive. Again for me the skin colour is never an issue but the body and especially the face have to be attractive, for me.

fredpunter

sadly not seen either of these but they (and a few others) show promise imo - if anyone knows any more about them I'd be happy to hear it (both have slightly ropey AW feedback)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nike

sadly not seen either of these but they (and a few others) show promise imo - if anyone knows any more about them I'd be happy to hear it (both have slightly ropey AW feedback)

without face pictures it's difficult to make a judgement. The second of the two seems to look hotter but has a "red alert" message". :unknown:

Offline NIK

For the benefit of newer members Marmalade was one of the founder members when I started this site. He is a former moderator and by no means a 'twat' as some of you are labelling him. As far as I'm concerned there is no question of him being banned and I'm sure Admin will agree.

Offline Belgarion

I've read some idiotic things in my life but the suggestion that there are no beautiful black women in London is probably the most stupid thing ever. There are stunners I see every single day and we have a few in the office as well.

I would suggest Mr Soprano you engage with a dictionary and look up the words fact and opinion.

Empty barrels as they say make the most noise.

Offline GreyDave

Have seen most types on offeras they have passed though Soho and London..all diffrent and with their own diffrences
Some of us like HP and the Big un`s :D and some serch for that super thai takeout like they had on Holiday Redcabbies like these I think... Me Cheap and cheerful  :cool: Have to say I hate the word Asian as I feel it covers all with the Pc lot to me its someone from the south China area Indian is abetter word its a Geographical area of the sub conti...I`ll stop sorry I find with my little fella he is snug in Thai and Malyan girls comfortable in the Indian sungs and in some of the African and west indians there is plenty of room :D :D thai hands always make my fella seem twice his size ;) ;) I have tried to count the types I have been with but after 30 od years its a blurr :(

tonysoprano

I've read some idiotic things in my life but the suggestion that there are no beautiful black women in London is probably the most stupid thing ever. There are stunners I see every single day and we have a few in the office as well.

I would suggest Mr Soprano you engage with a dictionary and look up the words fact and opinion.

Empty barrels as they say make the most noise.

Well like most other coal miners, all I can say is your definition of stunner usually means some fat black moose that most of us would laugh at. And please don't post up pictures of models and celebrities because I can guarantee you won't be meeting any black girls like that in London. Nobody suggested there aren't any beautiful black women in London. There might be a few but the vast majority are fucking ugly dogs. That's pretty much a fact even if wimps like you can't admit it...

Someone said earlier in this thread. Most black women look like Diane Abbot. That's pretty accurate.

It's funny there's a lot of politically correct hot air from people like yourself and that other mug Claret but very little in the way of actual fact as a retort. Where are these stunning black girls you see every day? It's funny how millions of other Londoners don't see them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 03:34:23 pm by tonysoprano »

tonysoprano

What a coincidence, I also think your a twat, and one that can't read

He quite obviously has an IQ vastly higher than yours. And he's not a snidey little grass like you either so I think he's worth listening to. You may even learn something.

Offline PumpAction

For the benefit of newer members Marmalade was one of the founder members when I started this site. He is a former moderator and by no means a 'twat' as some of you are labelling him. As far as I'm concerned there is no question of him being banned and I'm sure Admin will agree.

Banned for what? I can't see where anyone has called for that to happen. He does come across as a bit of a twat though.

tonysoprano

There are stunners I see every single day and we have a few in the office as well.

Bullshit. I commute to the City of London every day and hardly ever see a black girl I would call a 'stunner'. Yet I can walk around the City every single day and see stunning girls of all other races.

Walk through Tottenham, Dalston, Brixton, Streatham etc and how many stunning black girls do you see? The truth is virtually none. Most of the black girls in those predominantly black areas are fucking hideous looking.

I find a lot of white men who like black girls have piss-poor standards. Witness the dolt earlier in this thread who posted up a pic of his 'gorgeous black regular'. She looked like a Nigerian shot putter.

Each to their own but I defy anyone to walk through Hackney or Brixton and spot beautiful black girls everywhere. If you can you are either desperate or delusional.

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
The only person that mentioned banning was Marmalade no other members, and I also think he often sounds a twat like his comment :-
Since you've got a three day ban you'll have to send her your apologies via some other means than UKP.  :D

:dash:
Why was Drumsticks banned?

There does seem to be a bunch of old boys that think they are UKP Police  :lol:

tonysoprano

I can't see why people who do like black girls are getting so worked up about this thread though. There's a lot of very fake moral outrage here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 04:10:24 pm by tonysoprano »

Offline Owwhatanight

Got to agree with Tony Soprano because it's the same in Nottingham. Stunners where ???

yorkshire123

Well like most other coal miners, all I can say is your definition of stunner usually means some fat black moose that most of us would laugh at. And please don't post up pictures of models and celebrities because I can guarantee you won't be meeting any black girls like that in London. Nobody suggested there aren't any beautiful black women in London. There might be a few but the vast majority are fucking ugly dogs. That's pretty much a fact even if wimps like you can't admit it...

Someone said earlier in this thread. Most black women look like Diane Abbot. That's pretty accurate.

It's funny there's a lot of politically correct hot air from people like yourself and that other mug Claret but very little in the way of actual fact as a retort. Where are these stunning black girls you see every day? Millions of other Londoners don't see them.

It looks like you were so proud of this post first time around you thought it needed another outing  :music:

May I ask bigT, how many coal miners do you actually know?

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
Got to agree with Tony Soprano because it's the same in Nottingham. Stunners where ???

I will admit I'd like a go on a stunning ebony in Nottingham and have searched on quite a few occassions to find very little, I know a few stunners but none are selling pussy :(

If you do spot any im always interested  :cool:

Offline PumpAction

I can't see why people who do like black girls are getting so worked up about this thread though. There's a lot of very fake moral outrage here.

Looks like you're the one getting worked up writing rambling essays on every page.

tonysoprano

Looks like you're the one getting worked up writing rambling essays on every page.

I'm happy to drop out of this thread. I've said my piece and it's just going round in circles now.

Offline Marmalade

Why was Drumsticks banned?

There are no UKP police other than Admin, and it is one of the least heavily moderated forums imagineable. But it has a clear remit. It puts punters (that is men by the way) first (which means cunt-struck braindeads in short trousers trying to impress their prossie mistresses really ought to get a life.)

As far as I know, Admin banned greychap and the reasons were clear.
Drumsticks got a temporary ban for being such a fucking twat and nothing to do with this thread.
You can say more or less what you like but folks that can't grasp the ethos of the forum you will struggle, especially those that go out of their way to piss off the owner. This is not a paid site; it doesn't take advertising; so in effect we are all guests on a website where someone is putting in a lot of hard to keep it afloat.

To the gentleman that mentioned the Indian sub-continent: as someone that has at least some passing familiarity based on several long trips, I would point out the illogic of your position. India is made up of many ethnicities. If you take them as groups, they vary as much as EEs do from British prossies only more so. Indian punters will go to great lengths debating the relative merits of prossies in different ethnic groups. Some are famed for beauty (relatively anyway) and some for technique and many are just shitters. India is just one sub-group. Which is why I tried to bring some sense into the discussion by making at least a working distinction between black African from places like Nigeria and Sudan (who are literally blacker than shoe-shine), and not including north African (such as Moroccan and Egyptian, who are vastly different in skin colour and temperament), from Jamaican (whose culture is relatively accessible by British people and tend to a creamy, pale milk-chocolate skin) from Latinos (who actually make white people look a tad bleached, yet many of them bring interesting attitudes and both looks and technique). From a punter's point of view, classing all these together as 'black' for some stupid PC reason is a mockeryof ignorance and does the punter trying to understand it no good at all -- not to mention the different races themselves.

I don't pretend to have day-to-day familiarity with London although I visit quite often. I find the ethnic blend interesting but I've never been to London thinking wow I'm going to see loads of  black stunners. The only acceptable looking 'black' women I recall from London are those from an LMP session, which were of course hand-picked, and a mulatta civvie (a pale cappuccino coloured skin) that I dated for a while.

If you look at the ethnic break-down:
you will see that there is a high proportion of "Black/African/Caribbean/Black British: African" at 7.0%: the highest of any sub-group. Even in civvie street, these women, generally as a group, are not renowned for their beauty in terms of Western tastes.
You will also see that:
"London (in particular the southern boroughs) is home to the largest Nigerian community in the UK, and possibly the largest overseas Nigerian community in the world."
and
"Besides Nigerians, Ghanaians are one of the largest Black African groups in London"
and while there are always exceptions to stereotypes, these people do not generally seem to appeal either in beauty or refinement to London male tastes (I've known a Nigerian man who excelled in both, and a friend who lived there who knew many who did: but the London immigrant influx does not strike me as representative of these exceptions. Generally it is my experience that you will meet lovelier people when you find them in their own country than when they have emigrated in hordes).

Anyone can have an opinion, but if you start putting facts on the bone then the position that there are no attractive ebony prostitutes in London maybe has a certain amount going for it, and while some people may claim they bump into 'stunning black women' on the tube every day, the more balanced commentators are clearly not convinced.

Offline NIK

The only person that mentioned banning was Marmalade no other members, and I also think he often sounds a twat like his comment :-Why was Drumsticks banned?

If it wasn't for the bunch of 'old boys' such as Marmalade, Jimmy and half a dozen or so others who first encouraged me to set up an alternative forum and then supported it and spread the word in the difficult early days there would be no UKP.
It might seem difficult to believe now but we were uncertain whether it would be a success. Jimmy and I often used to say we'd be happy with 50 good members. There are now over fifty thousand registered.
But without those early supporters, and of course Admin himself who has developed the site in a way I could never have begun to, this magnificent free resource would not exist and you'd still be stuck with the corrupt sites that favoured service providers over customers.

HarryNotGary

Wouldn't touch either.
White (preferably blonde) for me.

Offline nike

Wouldn't touch either.
White (preferably blonde) for me.

Variety is the spice of life. With ur attitude or prefrence, u obviously like it bland. I like the blondes but also brunettes, redheads, black and any other colour in between, as long as the facial features appeal to me. :thumbsup:

Offline Dicky

Sadly enough I have to agree with Tony Soprano - all he's saying is that there arent many hot black women in London. His way of saying it might be rankling you all but he's right. I see asian/oriental, white, latina, arab head turners all the damn time on the streets or in the tube but not nearly enough black women that are hot...starting with a fit bod.

fredpunter

What strikes me about this thread most of all is that some folk seem to think they are qualified to tell others what they should find attractive. I've seem many posts proclaiming the beauty of women with the artificial pout of a trout and melons grafted to their chests who I find scary but I've never suggested others should find them as revolting as i do. I've seen many posts extolling the virtues of completely flat chested women who I think look like teenage boys but I've always thought each to his own.

I happen to like dark skin .... everything from milk chocolate to black as night. so long as  she isn't completely disgusting in some other respect, any woman with dark skin is likely to be attractive to me. I'm neither proud nor ashamed of this .... its just the way it is. Only a complete and utter Arse hole would say that I am wrong to feel this way and only a fool would care what a complete and utter Arse hole says.

Ps Pauline black just sang a fine song on jools Hollands show and she still looks pretty fine to me. Happy new year.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 11:48:31 pm by fredpunter »

HarryNotGary

What strikes me about this thread most of all is that some folk seem to think they are qualified to tell others what they should find attractive. I've seem many posts proclaiming the beauty of women with the artificial pout of a trout and melons grafted to their chests who I find scary but I've never suggested others should find them as revolting as i do. I've seen many posts extolling the virtues of completely flat chested women who I think look like teenage boys but I've always thought each to his own.

I happen to like dark skin .... everything from milk chocolate to black as night. so long as  she isn't completely disgusting in some other respect, any woman with dark skin is likely to be attractive to me. I'm neither proud nor ashamed of this .... its just the way it is. Only a complete and utter Arse hole would say that I am wrong to feel this way and only a fool would care what a complete and utter Arse hole says.

Ps Pauline black just sang a fine song on jools Hollands show and she still looks pretty fine to me. Happy new year.
Well whatever floats yer boat.

For me it's nordic women...the most beautiful of earths females.
Would never want to engage in coitus with black or brown women.
Not attractive to me.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:42:43 am by HarryNotGary »

HarryNotGary

Variety is the spice of life. With ur attitude or prefrence, u obviously like it bland. I like the blondes but also brunettes, redheads, black and any other colour in between, as long as the facial features appeal to me. :thumbsup:
Nothing but blondes ain't bland to me,fella.
It's my idea of heaven.
But I'm very discerning.

Offline Owwhatanight

It's my idea of heaven.
But I'm very discerning.

Bleached Blondes or highlights count Mr Nordic

Offline nike

It's my idea of heaven.
But I'm very discerning.

There was another very infamous guy, committed suicide about 70 years ago, who had very similar ideas about heaven as u. He tried to recreate heaven on earth. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vw

There was another very infamous guy, committed suicide about 70 years ago, who had very similar ideas about heaven as u. He tried to recreate heaven on earth. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Think what ever your preference in shades of women this HarryNotGary is a sandwich short of a picnic.

My presence,my voice,my charisma...these all contribute to making any woman cum in my company.
And that's before I've even dropped me slacks.

Offline myredsass

I'm quite liking both,

I've seen a few good looking black, oriental and indian woman aswell as the odd minger.

At the moment I have a thing for Indian women but have to travel to see any good looking ones

cockneybstrd

Think what ever your preference in shades of women this HarryNotGary is a sandwich short of a picnic.

I dont think its 'Arry's first time at the UK Punting Rodeo either

HarryNotGary

Fancying nordic/Aryan looking women does not a Nazi make.

HarryNotGary

I'm quite liking both,

I've seen a few good looking black, oriental and indian woman aswell as the odd minger.

At the moment I have a thing for Indian women but have to travel to see any good looking ones
Where do you travel to? Bradford or Wolverhampton?