Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma--Xx  (Read 1168 times)

2 review(s) for Gemma--Xx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dude2k13

Ok met this one recently.

She has big boobs but she was a tad bigger than expected.

The place was discrete and she seemed nice enough.

No OWO tho I never asked for it.

She didn't put much effort in with on top although I only went for a 15 min booking.

She is english but tbh I have had better foreign punts.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:19:43 pm by Dude2k13 »

Offline socks

I saw her well before I discovered ukp. I'd have rated positive at the time but with the benefit of hindsight (ie having now fucked plenty of actual positives) it'd be neutral. Happy to go along with requests but limited enthusiasm. At least she sounds consistent :D

Offline anonymous1

She was going to be my first punt, but googling her name lead me to this forum and saw the feedback.

Offline uutarn

Indeed. I like a bit of meat on my women sometimes so i have thought about it in the past.
But i think i remember her coming here on UKP and having a pop at someone. Whether a genuine gripe or not it didn't sit well with me, aside from no OWO, no rimming and lack of enthusiasm.

One day i might give her a pop though, just to get my cock in between those titties.

mark100max

Gemma came on ukp to defend a bad review a year ago or so

Offline socks

Indeed. I like a bit of meat on my women sometimes so i have thought about it in the past.
But i think i remember her coming here on UKP and having a pop at someone. Whether a genuine gripe or not it didn't sit well with me, aside from no OWO, no rimming and lack of enthusiasm.

One day i might give her a pop though, just to get my cock in between those titties.
Just checked her likes list and it's definitely more limited than it used to be. I had anal play on her, anal sex with her, OWO and cim.

Offline Dude2k13

Gemma came on ukp to defend a bad review a year ago or so

Yeah I noticed that before placing the booking but it didn't put me off going.

But I won't be going back, just more ticking a box punt.

Offline Dude2k13

Yeah I noticed that before placing the booking but it didn't put me off going.

But I won't be going back, just more ticking a box punt.

lol maybe she caught a few things then thus putting her off. Either that or went lazy.

Offline madeinwales56

She came on UKP to respond to something that was said about her weight and size. It was Pokenn's review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11419.0
I went to see her about three of four years ago just at Fourwentways services before she was based in Norwich. I felt her services were pretty lacklustre and she just went through the motions. Seems like things haven't changed too much.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:40:33 am by madeinwales56 »

Offline uutarn

She came on UKP to respond to something that was said about her weight and size. It was Pokenn's review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11419.0
I went to see her about three of four years ago just at Fourwentways services before she was based in Norwich. I felt her services were pretty lacklustre and she just went through the motions. Seems like things haven't changed too much.
Yea, thats the one.
She obviously don't give a shit, which is fair play its her business. Which leads me to a question.
When you do a search on AW (post code), the order they come up is based on feedback (positive)?
If thats the case then how is gemma quite high up?  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yea, thats the one.
She obviously don't give a shit, which is fair play its her business. Which leads me to a question.
When you do a search on AW (post code), the order they come up is based on feedback (positive)?
If thats the case then how is gemma quite high up?  :unknown:

Default search is based when profile was last amended (bottom right of the search page). You can amend it to other criteria displayed, such as age, registered date, popularity views or ratings.

Offline uutarn