Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle Evans  (Read 4123 times)

3 review(s) for Isabelle Evans  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Illya Kurakin

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Tired of Christmas shopping and wanted some fun. Spotted Isabelle Evans on the available today tab and liked the look. Emailed and got a very nice friendly response having read my feedback. She seemed engaged and so I booked an hour.
Location: Large modern hotel near Lancaster Gate. Easy access. No lift key needed etc.,
Look: Curvier that the pictures in the profile. More girl next door than super glam model. Closest resemblance (no facial pics in any gallery) is the one in the gallery that says 'Perfect Shape' in white. Huge (natural) boobs and a nice (big) bum.

Quite pretty but I happen to like that look. Cute not stunning. Mixed Russian and Romanian. Speaks perfect English. Early 20s. Sounded like a genuine student and lives in London. Smart. Different from the usual EE girls I end up with in a very positive way. Knows what she is doing.

Great, great oral technique. Eager to please. First pop was a very well executed blow job with (for me) the right balance of mouth and tongue. She knows what she is doing and held back to extend the experience. CIM but no swallow (as it says on her likes column).
Nice recovery, quick shower. On to round two. More oral (+reverse which she liked) then cowgirl (with those boobs what else) and nice pelvic grinding. I came surprisingly quickly. Needed to rush as I had to be across town but she is no clockwatcher. Offers incalls all this week and then once or twice a month in January. I will see again. OK VFM at £140 an hour and no extras.

Pluses: Pretty girl. Great, great oral. Fluent, smart English speaking. Attentive to one's needs.

Negatives: Curvier than I had expected (though not BBW). More GFE than PSE (to be fair, her profile makes it clear).

LL

Thanks for the review. She looks quite good and I'm glad you enjoyed the punt. However, this picture from her gallery is one of the worst I've seen. It's entitled, "my big ass" [sic]. But I can't figure out which end is her arse!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online webpunter

Online Illya Kurakin

Thanks for the review. She looks quite good and I'm glad you enjoyed the punt. However, this picture from her gallery is one of the worst I've seen. It's entitled, "my big ass" [sic]. But I can't figure out which end is her arse!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Would bring an interesting dimension to a spitroasting!  :D

Hasinho

Was she into her foreplay or did it feel like she wanted it to finish quickly? I've heard from
Others that she's really desperate for the money. Hope that doesn't take away from the experience. Would you recommend her or are their better punts for that age & figure?