Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent Lena Whitechapel incall  (Read 1866 times)

24 review(s) for INDEPENDET_LENA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bilbao

External Link/Members Only
£100 for 1hr

I know she has been reviewed many times, but would like to add my two thumbs up for her service, though would also highlight some things I didnt like....

I normally go for 2hr outcalls while working in the city, but I keep a few recommended incalls in my HL just in case I feel horny and need a quick fix....so it was one afternoon, I was due to head off home at around 7, so messaged her around 4 to see if she would be free at 5 for an hour. Got a quick response with address details and confirmation that it would be ok (I understand this is the maid from posts on here)

Location: As others have said its in a block near whitechapel station - one road up from one of the main london hospitals. Easy to find and at that time of evening no issue. received a txt as i got off the tube asking how long i would be, so told her 5 minutes and sure enough i msgd from near the block and was told the flat to call. Was let in and its a couple of flights up. Lena, let me in and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans - to me she was recognizable from her pics and looked pretty good - probably late 20s.

I was ushered into her room and peck on the lips, she asked me how long i wanted to stay and then disappeared for a minute or two (i guess to sort out with maid?) and handed over the paperwork when she came back. Asked if I wanted to shower and provided with water.  I showered and came back - facilities all good - though was clearly a shared flat as it was a bit of check the coast is clar before crossing to the bathroom....

I came back in and sat down, a few minutes later she came back. that's the thing I didn't like about the flat, just seemed too busy with lots of coming and going, buzzing on doors and general hubub, and her disappearing on a couple of occasions before and after proceedings.... that would make me rate this as average, were it not for her performance....

The girl:
very pretty, not toned, but not fat, 5'5"/5'6" medium length hair, smiling a lot, friendly, nice medium sized pert tits

Action:
SO it started with her in knickers and bra, and we began with fk, very tender soft and plenty of tongue, I kissed her neck and carefully released her bra, she let out a sigh and i kissed and sucked on her nips - very good so far! before long she was on her knees and had me deep in her mouth - she has fantastic soft technique, i'm uncut and she puts it in and carefully sucks it hard and gently sucks the skin back - very wet and feels fucking awesome - if shed carried on i'd have emptied my sack there and then....

Onto the bed and the knickers came off and more kissing and sucking, then I went down on her pussy, tasted fresh and she laid back and closed her eyes letting out moans - I enjoy RO and would happily bring her off, but with some girls its clear they arent going to let it happen and I think she is one of them, she let me insert fingers and I was getting her wet, but she eventually asked me to stop and said she wanted to fuck. on with the rubber and she sat on me for a while, it was ace seeing her bounce on me, sucking and holding her tits while looking at her arse in the full length mirror, Switched to doggy for a while, then mish and finally I asked if I could CIM, which she gladly accepted - the blow job she gave me to finish off was just awesome, lots of wet deep sucking, hands kept aside and I eventually groaned to a massive finish - as others have said she keeps sucking every drop and then she deposited into a tissue and handed me some to clean up.

then she disappeared again for a few minutes. We only had 15 mins or so left, there was no way i'd pop again, so i accepted a massage which was quite nice and we spoke about family and Xmas plans. then it was off for a shower and I left smiling...

for the money she is good value, she is one of the best blows i can say i have had, but the amount of activity at the place was one thing i dont like - maybe i am just an outcall guy :-)

would i see her again - yes, though id prefer her to come to me!

oh yeah on the way out i saw another guy with his ear to the phone looking for the flat number, so they keep em coming on a regular basis!!!

:hi:

Offline Nowornever

Thanks for the review...She is a popular girl who is very hard to book! Will try my luck again soon...

Offline lewishamguy

Thanks for the review...She is a popular girl who is very hard to book! Will try my luck again soon...

She is running a conveyor belt system. Perhaps you better wait in the queue outside her flat.

:sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

She is running a conveyor belt system. Perhaps you better wait in the queue outside her flat.

:sarcastic:

This image springs to mind..  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bilbao

ha ha yeah forget a 3rd runway at heathrow just extend city airport to whitechapel.....

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only
£100 for 1hr

I know she has been reviewed many times, but would like to add my two thumbs up for her service, though would also highlight some things I didnt like....

I normally go for 2hr outcalls while working in the city, but I keep a few recommended incalls in my HL just in case I feel horny and need a quick fix....so it was one afternoon, I was due to head off home at around 7, so messaged her around 4 to see if she would be free at 5 for an hour. Got a quick response with address details and confirmation that it would be ok (I understand this is the maid from posts on here)

Location: As others have said its in a block near whitechapel station - one road up from one of the main london hospitals. Easy to find and at that time of evening no issue. received a txt as i got off the tube asking how long i would be, so told her 5 minutes and sure enough i msgd from near the block and was told the flat to call. Was let in and its a couple of flights up. Lena, let me in and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans - to me she was recognizable from her pics and looked pretty good - probably late 20s.

I was ushered into her room and peck on the lips, she asked me how long i wanted to stay and then disappeared for a minute or two (i guess to sort out with maid?) and handed over the paperwork when she came back. Asked if I wanted to shower and provided with water.  I showered and came back - facilities all good - though was clearly a shared flat as it was a bit of check the coast is clar before crossing to the bathroom....

I came back in and sat down, a few minutes later she came back. that's the thing I didn't like about the flat, just seemed too busy with lots of coming and going, buzzing on doors and general hubub, and her disappearing on a couple of occasions before and after proceedings.... that would make me rate this as average, were it not for her performance....

The girl:
very pretty, not toned, but not fat, 5'5"/5'6" medium length hair, smiling a lot, friendly, nice medium sized pert tits

Action:
SO it started with her in knickers and bra, and we began with fk, very tender soft and plenty of tongue, I kissed her neck and carefully released her bra, she let out a sigh and i kissed and sucked on her nips - very good so far! before long she was on her knees and had me deep in her mouth - she has fantastic soft technique, i'm uncut and she puts it in and carefully sucks it hard and gently sucks the skin back - very wet and feels fucking awesome - if shed carried on i'd have emptied my sack there and then....

Onto the bed and the knickers came off and more kissing and sucking, then I went down on her pussy, tasted fresh and she laid back and closed her eyes letting out moans - I enjoy RO and would happily bring her off, but with some girls its clear they arent going to let it happen and I think she is one of them, she let me insert fingers and I was getting her wet, but she eventually asked me to stop and said she wanted to fuck. on with the rubber and she sat on me for a while, it was ace seeing her bounce on me, sucking and holding her tits while looking at her arse in the full length mirror, Switched to doggy for a while, then mish and finally I asked if I could CIM, which she gladly accepted - the blow job she gave me to finish off was just awesome, lots of wet deep sucking, hands kept aside and I eventually groaned to a massive finish - as others have said she keeps sucking every drop and then she deposited into a tissue and handed me some to clean up.

then she disappeared again for a few minutes. We only had 15 mins or so left, there was no way i'd pop again, so i accepted a massage which was quite nice and we spoke about family and Xmas plans. then it was off for a shower and I left smiling...

for the money she is good value, she is one of the best blows i can say i have had, but the amount of activity at the place was one thing i dont like - maybe i am just an outcall guy :-)

would i see her again - yes, though id prefer her to come to me!

oh yeah on the way out i saw another guy with his ear to the phone looking for the flat number, so they keep em coming on a regular basis!!!

:hi:

Thanks for the good Review Bilbao. I've got this lovely lady on my HL. And keep reading these Positive Reviews on her, which is very reassuring.
She's definitely one I want to punt at some point in the New Year. The only thing that I would be slightly concerned about Bilbao is her location, yobs hanging around etc. How did you find the location Bilbao? Did you feel safe? Or did you feel threatened in anyway?  :unknown: :hi:

Offline Bilbao

The location is off a busy main road, at 5pm its very busy with commuters, the side road and street with the block was almost empty of oeople, I was walking behind a girl that looked like she was walking home from work. At no time did I feel threatened. I suspect even later on it will still be OK, its a pretty busy road out on the main drag. There were no yobs to be seen

ramrodronnie

The location is off a busy main road, at 5pm its very busy with commuters, the side road and street with the block was almost empty of oeople, I was walking behind a girl that looked like she was walking home from work. At no time did I feel threatened. I suspect even later on it will still be OK, its a pretty busy road out on the main drag. There were no yobs to be seen

That's good to know Bilbao. Very reassuring mate. Thanks.  :thumbsup: How would you say the parking situation is around there Bilbao?  :hi:

Offline Bilbao

Sorry mate I got the tube...2 minutes away, not sure about parking.

ramrodronnie

Sorry mate I got the tube...2 minutes away, not sure about parking.

Ok, no worries Bilbao. I'm :hi: sure I'll find somewhere to park up mate. Thanks

Offline Elegant Turtle

I am often in the area for work and have never had any problems so there is no need to worry about the area! Whether day or night. The parking however, is quite limited. On some roads there is pay and display parking for up to 4 hours, but finding a space is not easy!

ramrodronnie

I am often in the area for work and have never had any problems so there is no need to worry about the area! Whether day or night. The parking however, is quite limited. On some roads there is pay and display parking for up to 4 hours, but finding a space is not easy!

Thanks for that Elegant Turtle.  :thumbsup: