Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostate Massage Queen - Cheltenham  (Read 1349 times)

3 review(s) for NinaL (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shining1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following good review by Aramis here a couple of weeks ago (she was using the name HotSexyLoving), I tried to see her today, but failed:

10am - I phoned to make appt for 1pm - got polite articulate response (prob not from PMQ).
11am - received text with postcode, which I replied to, in order to confirm meeting.
1250 - I texted to say I'd arrived a bit early, was parked and could come to her flat as soon as she was ready and asked for her address.
1310 - having received no reply, I phoned to ask for flat number, and the same woman as at 10am sounded apologetic and said she would text me the flat number at once.
1320 - still no text, so I phoned again and got unintelligble shouting in a foreign accent - presumably from PMQ herself. I couldn't make her out despite asking twice more for her flat number, so I tried, "Are you at [name of apartment block]?"
"YES!"
"Please tell me or text me flat number."
"I don't know how to text and my English isn't very good", then she continued with fast, shouted and unintelligible English - no flat number was discernible in this tirade.
At this point I gave up and drove home. Disappointed and rather p***ed off but some money saved.

I wondered about giving her a negative for such poor communications, but that seems unfair when I didn't get to meet her. And (I hope) the shouting was not anger with me but her frustration at not being able to communicate.

Need to find a Portuguese-speaking friend to help me if I try again!

Offline FOD-Punter

This is a strange one I have seen her twice, both with good comms and on time - albeit 10 mins after agreed time.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for this but not sure why it's a neutral or you're worrying about being fair to her.

You made a booking, it was confirmed, you made repeated attempts to get the location details but these were not forthcoming.

She and her maid fucked you around and wasted your time, failing to go through with the booking = automatic negative.

bristolqwerty

Thanks for this but not sure why it's a neutral or you're worrying about being fair to her.

You made a booking, it was confirmed, you made repeated attempts to get the location details but these were not forthcoming.

She and her maid fucked you around and wasted your time, failing to go through with the booking = automatic negative.
Exactly and any negative goes onto my block list.

Offline shining1

Point taken.
I got to thinking, my slight deafness is worse than I thought, or texts have gone missing - this does occasionally happen to me.
But I was impeccably polite and patient until the point of giving up, so she should have had a negative.