Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: is the German scene active during the Holidays?  (Read 820 times)

zfnuka

I was thinking of taking advantage of my time off of work to pop over for a quick mongering trip (27 December - 3 January) but I'm assuming that things may be a bit dead.... I'm usually a red light/laufhaus and FKK club type, I'm a bit hesitant to spend the money if most of the girls will be away for the holidays

Anyone have any firsthand experience with this? I'm assuming there will be some really good (but busy) FKK parties on New Years, but what about the other nights? 

Offline Jerboa

In a word no, like in any industry, most workers in the hooker industry head off home to Romania, Hungary and Hamburg. The clubs might be open, but a low selection.

FlyingBreadMan

What about the Frankfurt Red Light District? Will it be a bit dead too?

chernosun

Do you think its a total waste of time in either Berlin or Hamburg over 26th/27th?

Ben4454

Do you think its a total waste of time in either Berlin or Hamburg over 26th/27th?

A lot less busier than usual. Although you will find punts. You might find some prefer to cash in on the lack of competition.

Offline Jerboa

If it was me, I wouldn't even bother.

Offline Wanking

If it was me, I wouldn't even bother.

Might be better than sitting on your Tod in a bedsit in Blighty eating a microwave xmas dinner and watching Eastenders..

Ben4454

Will the scene go back to being busy towards the end of January?

Offline Jerboa

Will the scene go back to being busy towards the end of January?

Yes, like any industry, the girls will be headed back to Germany early Jan, to go earn what they just spent during Christmas.

zfnuka

Might be better than sitting on your Tod in a bedsit in Blighty eating a microwave xmas dinner and watching Eastenders..

OP here - this is exactly the alternative scenario I'd be looking at if I weren't off to have a go.... except it would be a different programme than Eastenders

My expectations are realistic, but I'm sure I'll find something decent

Offline adindas

OP here - this is exactly the alternative scenario I'd be looking at if I weren't off to have a go.... except it would be a different programme than Eastenders

My expectations are realistic, but I'm sure I'll find something decent

As mentioned by Jerboa. It is normally quite during Christmas, but you have the right attitude with expectation.

You might want to try Aston and/or Stella, small brothels. Although reasonable selection of girls with reasonable price, it seems these venues have not got good coverage ....

They open during Christmas according to their websites ...

There is a good  report from Snake93 here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63200.0

Aston's official website is here External Link/Members Only
Its sister website External Link/Members Only

If you are a quicky €30,- for 20 Min including Kissing on body, RO, 69 with a good selection of the girls is a very good price ...

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:36:40 am by adindas »