Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Martina - Bristol  (Read 4259 times)

9 review(s) for Sexy Martina (5 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for  Stunning Viki (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

Went to see Martina  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only tonight. Confirmed booking by text nearly 2 hours in advance, agreed on services, that photos were accurate and what she would wear.... All good!  I drove into Bristol, parked near the top of Park Street, Arrived at flat greeted by Sexy Vicki ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -who did nothing for me) told it was her or nothing! Martina was not available, i obviously asked why... Answer ... 'Its a difficult situation' whatever that means. Martina was in the other bedroom with a punter (any of you guzzump me?). Annoyed i left pissed off at my complete waste of time  :dash:

vw

That's a pisser, hate shit like that even more so using public transport.

Looking at the review before dated 4th December sounds like you may have had a lucky escape cash in hand !

Offline Terenas

Went to see Martina  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only tonight. Confirmed booking by text nearly 2 hours in advance, agreed on services, that photos were accurate and what she would wear.... All good!  I drove into Bristol, parked near the top of Park Street, Arrived at flat greeted by Sexy Vicki ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -who did nothing for me) told it was her or nothing! Martina was not available, i obviously asked why... Answer ... 'Its a difficult situation' whatever that means. Martina was in the other bedroom with a punter (any of you guzzump me?). Annoyed i left pissed off at my complete waste of time  :dash:

I'm sorry you had a wasted trip. I was tempted by Martina but after a couple of slightly evasive text messages, I gave up.

Is it just me or does Sexy Vicki look a bit like Nicola Sturgeon???  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline HawkG

The photos are clearly heavily shopped, so I'm not sure I understand why one would trust her at all?

Massive shopping means an instant no in my book.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Bad luck OP.
That's really shite of them.
At least only your time was wasted.
 :drinks:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I'm sorry you had a wasted trip. I was tempted by Martina but after a couple of slightly evasive text messages, I gave up.

Is it just me or does Sexy Vicki look a bit like Nicola Sturgeon???  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
No you're right Vicki does look like Nicola Sturgeon, I put this in another thread.............that makes it all the more interesting...........she can take one from England up the arse.

Lz-129

That's crap, sorry you had a shit time str.

It happened to me but I didn't have the balls to walk so kudos to you for that

Shaketherooom

Vicki didnt seem awful. Young sturgeon fits the bill! But glad i walked

sexyMartina

Hi :)
We had customers at the same time.
I was wrong and took Viki`s client.
He did not say anything that he has an appointment with my friend.
I thought it was you.
Im really sorry, my mistake.

xx
Best regards
Martina

vw

I thought it was you.

xx
Best regards
Martina
Good girl.  Now that's how to respond to a review.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Agreed.
Plus an offer to the OP for a discounted punt?
 :unknown:

Shaketherooom

Shaketherooom

But just to be clear - always open to offers at this expensive time of year  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

I thought it was you.

xx
Best regards
Martina

+1.  Good customer service from her in replying positively to feedback on here.  :thumbsup: :angelgirl:

Shaketherooom

Just wish i had been given as clear a message at the time as i may have left a bit less pissed off!

Shaketherooom

Back in bristol. Pics still look good so despite my last experiance im planning  to book to see her tomorrow...

Offline PaintBrush

Good luck Shake - hope it all works out for you.

Offline Roth

Back in bristol. Pics still look good so despite my last experiance im planning  to book to see her tomorrow...

Keep your pecker up ..!  :lol: :lol:

puntingboy

I txted her the other day and got no responds, was going to gave but she at least reply to this thread. Might try again..

Offline Roth

I txted her the other day and got no responds, was going to gave but she at least reply to this thread. Might try again..

Eh? :unknown:

vw

What was that boy ?   :unknown:

Proves she exists I suppose by her responding, it puts our mind at rest she isn't a PG scammer !

Shaketherooom

So i managed to see Martina after all. It was a great punt so well worth returning. I will write it up as a full review shortly.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

So i managed to see Martina after all. It was a great punt so well worth returning. I will write it up as a full review shortly.  :thumbsup:

Excellent!  :drinks: :drinks:

Patrick

Just had a chat with her. She's in Swindon next Wednesday. Bloody shame I'll be in Edinburgh

Offline SmokeEater

Just had a chat with her. She's in Swindon next Wednesday. Bloody shame I'll be in Edinburgh

Thats good news as I'm looking for a punt in Swindon next week so she maybe the answer  :D

Offline Cunning Punt

Mix-ups happen and reports of her are generally positive. However:

+1.  Good customer service from her in replying positively to feedback on here.  :thumbsup: :angelgirl:

No, it would have been good customer service if she actually had offered the OP a discount, as BSG suggested, which, going on his review of his completed meeting, she didn't.

Shaketherooom

I was a happy customer in the end! :yahoo:

Offline CityTillIDie

She's in York currently. I went to see her this morning and she's bloody excellent.
I've posted a review.
Incidentally I did mention to her BEFORE I WENT ALONG the negative comments she's had on here. She answered them all honestly and openly and said I was welcome to leave if, on arrival, I did not like her for any reason. We talked about this again later, and to be fair she has a point: if someone is not clean, or has bad breath, etc etc, why SHOULD a WG kiss them. I always try to ensure I'm as clean and fresh as possible for every punt, chewing gum, eating mints, shower on arrival etc etc.

Anyway, she's an excellent girl and I'd thoroughly recommend if she's in your neighbourhood!

CTID

vw

She's in York currently. I went to see her this morning and she's bloody excellent.
I've posted a review.
Incidentally I did mention to her BEFORE I WENT ALONG the negative comments she's had on here. She answered them all honestly and openly and said I was welcome to leave if, on arrival, I did not like her for any reason. We talked about this again later, and to be fair she has a point: if someone is not clean, or has bad breath, etc etc, why SHOULD a WG kiss them. I always try to ensure I'm as clean and fresh as possible for every punt, chewing gum, eating mints, shower on arrival etc etc.

Anyway, she's an excellent girl and I'd thoroughly recommend if she's in your neighbourhood!

CTID

Glad you had a good one, she posted on this review to !

Look forward to your team pudding review !    :D

Offline CityTillIDie

Glad you had a good one, she posted on this review to !

Look forward to your team pudding review !    :D

The Review is done - under Yorkshire
I'm going again tomorrow morning all being well!!

CTID

vw

The Review is done - under Yorkshire
I'm going again tomorrow morning all being well!!

CTID

Sounds like pudding love with all the reviews you bumped !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CityTillIDie

Sounds like pudding love with all the reviews you bumped !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Haha I thought someone might think that!

I read 8 reviews this morning and to be fair I did discuss all the negative comments with her before I went along.
Having had such a good time I thought it only fair to leave my thoughts on those 8 reviews in case she returns to those neighbourhoods. Did I do wrong? I've only been on here since Feb and have tried to be honest in all cases...

CTID

vw

Haha I thought someone might think that!

I read 8 reviews this morning and to be fair I did discuss all the negative comments with her before I went along.
Having had such a good time I thought it only fair to leave my thoughts on those 8 reviews in case she returns to those neighbourhoods. Did I do wrong? I've only been on here since Feb and have tried to be honest in all cases...

CTID

some may see it as touting I see it as someone that lives in a desert getting some water !   :D

Offline CityTillIDie

Ah well. I've no need to tout.
Was just being honest. She's only in York till tomorrow so I hope for a return in the morning

Offline Roth

I've posted a review.

CTID

Fair dos but did you talk about why she agreed to meet Shaketheroom but then passed him off onto her mate Dodgy Viki.   :dash: :unknown: :dash:

Offline CityTillIDie

Fair dos but did you talk about why she agreed to meet Shaketheroom but then passed him off onto her mate Dodgy Viki.   :dash: :unknown: :dash:

I did. I asked firstly if her photos were genuine.
She said that episode had been an honest mistake.
Punter turned up and she thought it was the one she had a booking with. So she saw him.
Then the one she DID have a booking with came along.

All I'll say is that this morning she has been helpful, honest and genuine. I then went on to have a cracking hour with her which is why I thought I'd add a brief note to the Reviews I read on UKP today prior to agreeing to meet her.

CTID

Offline Roth

I did. I asked firstly if her photos were genuine.
She said that episode had been an honest mistake.
Punter turned up and she thought it was the one she had a booking with. So she saw him.
Then the one she DID have a booking with came along.

All I'll say is that this morning she has been helpful, honest and genuine. I then went on to have a cracking hour with her which is why I thought I'd add a brief note to the Reviews I read on UKP today prior to agreeing to meet her.

CTID

Fair enough  :drinks:

Shaketherooom

Sounds ok to me. Mistakes happen and she was good after so no hard feelings from me towards Martina. Id happily see her again if she came back this way.