Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty Girl  (Read 3956 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Inbetweener

Date of meeting: 3rd December 2015

Comms: Contacted Kasia by email the day before and she replied a few hours later saying she was available. Sent me her address by text. Comms were good.

Location: Nice apartment about 6-7 minute walk from Pimlico station. Flat is nice enough. Shower available which I took. Mirror by the bed is always good.

The girl: I thought she had a really attractive face. Good looking girl with a great smile. Probably a size 12-14. Good figure and her tits are a nice handful. Really easy to chat to as well. Sometimes you know a punt will be great in the first 3 seconds.

The meeting: She started kissing and groping me as soon as I walked in her room. Went and had a shower and then straight down to business. No pissing about. Really good OWO and loads of DFK. The oral went on for about 20mins in all sorts of different positions. On the bed looking in the mirror was a particular highlight. Moved onto sex in loads of different positions. Standing up doing it from behind in front of the mirror was awesome! Finished off with more oral. The action lasted about 40mins in total. Had a chat for a bit and then got out of there. All in all a great point and am definitely planning a return visit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hertsgent

The vision of doggy with Kasia, whilst she looked at me via the mirror and mouthed words of encouragement.....I'm hoping is the last thing to leave my memory before I snuff it! Unless I can replace it with something even better of course!

Glad you had a good one. She definitely passes the 3 second rule as you say.

Hornydevil247

Nice review. Kasia is a great shag  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

remy1970

Offline Hertsgent

Iam her regular now.  :tP

Ooooo you lucky boy Remy - how did you get to achieve such status?  ;)

Atticus Finch

Iam her regular now.  :tP

From posting about being new to punting on the 26th November, to being a reg with Kasia 3 weeks later.  Takes some doing... :wacko:

vw

From posting about being new to punting on the 26th November, to being a reg with Kasia 3 weeks later.  Takes some doing... :wacko:
+1

What next his own coat hook with his name on !   :lol: :lol:

Offline MeesterNeek

+ 1

Fast worker indeed

decentguy

So Is HSG a status symbol among UKP members now? or a Oscar :dash: :dash:

She is a good service provider and a nice girl indeed. :drinks:

Offline Notpastit

Yep, glad I had my pre Xmas PSE treat with her in early Dec as she's on hols at mo until NY, so it would seem from her AW profile?

Top performer for wide range of tastes/requirements IMHO !

Happy Punting to all!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yet another pro$$ie with totally crap photos ----------- why do you guys encourage it.    :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Yet another pro$$ie with totally crap photos ----------- why do you guys encourage it.    :dash: :dash:

So in the world of the almighty semi retired punter JRC.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All hoes with bad slideshows should be negative, regardless of service !  :sarcastic:

Offline Bangers and Gash

So in the world of the almighty semi retired punter JRC.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All hoes with bad slideshows should be negative, regardless of service !  :sarcastic:

Jimmy Independent has a downer on women in general.... well, all except one.  :rolleyes:

vw

Jimmy Independent has a downer on women in general.... well, all except one.  :rolleyes:
Thought it was the dog he liked not the dogs owner !    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thought it was the dog he liked not the dogs owner !    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I thought the dog belonged to Mr Sergei Molotov.  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Currently 30 reviews.

IMO, a good punt.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=553

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:48:16 pm by The_Don »

Offline HighlyMotivated

Are you saying punters should stop booking this excellent WG until she gets some better pictures up on AW?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Are you saying punters should stop booking this excellent WG until she gets some better pictures up on AW?

Yes, that's pretty much what I am saying.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I no longer risk "blind dates" ------------------- my money, my rules ---------- is that OK with you.   :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Offline HighlyMotivated

I no longer risk "blind dates" ------------------- my money, my rules ---------- is that OK with you.   :unknown:

Not a problem, just surprised a long term UKP member doesn't trust the reviews of 30 members all attesting to the girls attractiveness and skills

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not a problem, just surprised a long term UKP member doesn't trust the reviews of 30 members all attesting to the girls attractiveness and skills

This review sounds like my worst nightmare.    :scare: :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49492.msg647423#msg647423

Offline HighlyMotivated

That does sound pretty shit to be fair! Although the reviewer does state that she's an attractive WG, which is what you had reservations about!

Offline The_Don

Feedback hidden on Adultwork.       :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

YMMV with any W/G

ALL reviews from ALL sites should be treated with caution, some guys would fuck anything as long as the price was right.

Not the first time, that been stated

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:49:45 pm by The_Don »

ramrodronnie

Come onl Jimmyredcab. A lot of the WGs don't show their pics as they don't want their family & friends knowing what they're up to. I would have thought that was obvious mate? Sure there are some who are ok with showing their faces, but there are many that are not, which personally I can totally understand.

Yeah it is a bit of a gamble sometimes when we haven't seen the WGs face, but at least we can get some sort of idea of how attractive they are from Reviews on this forum.

I do understand that looks are subjective, but we can either take the chance or not.

You obviously aren't prepared to take any chances Jimmyredcab, that is obviously you're prerogative, but a lot of us punters don't mind taking a chance, and go on what other punters have said about how attractive they are.  :hi:

Offline tazz

Ive been to see her on 4 occassions, shes fantastic and so enthusiastic. She also screws MPs. Dont all the good reviews make you think its not a gamble?

Offline Makka124

She's been revived 20+ everybody got different experiences and opinions

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Offline JamesRockford

She's been revived 20+ everybody got different experiences and opinions

Hi JRC - not having a face pic isn't ideal, but I would agree with the above.  As you will no doubt have experienced, a photograph is not reliable either.

Offline king tarzan

I am real glad when she was a curvy sexy firm size 12 I had her under me giving her a good seeing too with heavy dfk!!
As stated she has porked up a bit I won't bother..
Wanted a round 2 but not now. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac