Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mysterious Mia of AdultWork - Sunderland  (Read 2383 times)

9 review(s) for Miss-Madison-x (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Mia for a 1 hour incall. Price was £130.

She was a little tardy in replying to my initial AW messages requesting a booking, but once contact was made her comms (via AW message and text) were excellent. She gave me the post code in advance and I phoned her for the house number just prior to the start of the booking.

Her house is in Sunderland and is a 20 minute walk from the city centre. It's a quiet residential street and there's plenty of parking nearby. Inside the house is clean, neat and tidy.

She's a good looking girl facially. She said the celebrity she was told she looked like most often was Mila Kunis, and I'd have to agree there's definitely a resemblance.

She's very petite with a great slim but curvy body. Gorgeous peachy bum. Natural C or D cup boobs with perky nipples. Lovely soft lightly tanned skin. Her photos are accurate. She was wearing sexy undies - a black 'body' type thing, black hold up and heels.

She offered me a drink then I gave her some of my favourite black hold ups to wear and jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel. After I came back we sorted the cash.

She's a really nice girl, friendly, chatty and good fun.

Her hygiene was perfect. She'd clearly just showered as I could smell soap on her skin. Lovely.

Services: DFK, OWO / HJ, Reverse O, 69, sex (cowgirl, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, missionary), then I came on her boobs. She said she does CIM but not facials or anal.

OWO / HJ was good and she was responsive during Reverse O. She got right into it during the sex, playing with her clit and bucking back against me.

I got a quick shower afterwards and departed.

It was a good punt, I would recommend her and would return.

Offline bronson24

nice review prof.

at £130ph she's too much for me but ive noticed on her adultwork profile she has dropped her prices down to £100 temporarily so hopefully i may catch her sometime at that price as she looks the kind of girl i would go for and she is tanned too which is a big plus for me.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 11:53:16 am by bronson24 »

Offline ProfessorYaffle

nice review prof.

at £130ph she's too much for me but ive noticed on her adultwork profile she has dropped her prices down to £100 temporarily so hopefully i may catch her sometime at that price as she looks the kind of girl i would go for and she is tanned too which is a big plus for me.

I noticed her price drop when I went to get the link this morning. Bit of a bummer that I missed out on it as I only saw her on Monday!

It doesn't sound like the discount will be on long though so don't dally! 

Offline bronson24

I noticed her price drop when I went to get the link this morning. Bit of a bummer that I missed out on it as I only saw her on Monday!

It doesn't sound like the discount will be on long though so don't dally!

yea thats a bit of a shame for you.

if the discount doesn't come on often then i doubt i will see her then. hopefully it will but if not theres plenty of other great girls out there for a cheaper price

Offline Tiger63

Good review.
Seems to be on the up this girl.

Looking4fun

Sounds like you had a great time mate

Online johnny34

Another great review thanks Prof.

Any girl that resembles Mila Kunis gets my vote  :thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

great review Prof . another one for the growing 'to do list "- I hope santa brings me a bag of cash for Xmas  :D

Jazbee

Great review, would've loved to have seen Mia but read that she's not up for young guys

Offline daveev

greychap

Good to see her get a positive review :thumbsup:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review. Nice to see you back on the reviewing front. Had a fair few good tips from you in the past  :thumbsup:

Offline stanleyjohn

She is back to £100/hr, I always fancied a punt with her but was put off ( for the known reason), glad to to see that issue has now been removed and am gonna try and arrange a punt, sadly she is away for a few days.
Still might be a nice xmas present for myself.

Offline Bengeo13

Excellent  prof, where have you been?

Offline Highlander

Nice review Prof. I remember seeing her just before Xmas last year, tempted for a repeat after reading this!

Online johnny34

Nice review Prof. I remember seeing her just before Xmas last year, tempted for a repeat after reading this!

I thought you saw her a couple of months ago? think your getting your Mia's mixed up Highlander. Either that or your getting old & forgetful :wacko:

Offline Highlander

No, I never forget a pretty face! It was under her previous name she used back when she was an agency girl Johnny.

Haha, not going senile yet mate but thanks for suggesting it! I'm still one of the young un's on here.

Online Kev3773

Not wanting to go down the senile route Highlander :( but didn't you review her in October as part of a threesome  :unknown: :hi:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:18:09 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Highlander

Not wanting to go down the senile route Highlander :( but didn't you review her in October as part of a threesome  :unknown: :hi:

Yeah, that's right Alfie

Just mentioned I had a seasonal punt with her just before last Xmas and the profs review has tempted me to do the same again  Didn't realise my post was so confusing. Apologies  :):unknown:

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 11:43:05 am by Highlander »

Online Kev3773

Yeah, that's right Alfie

Just mentioned I had a seasonal punt with her just before last Xmas and the profs review has tempted me to do the same again  Didn't realise my post was so confusing. Apologies  :):unknown:

No worries easy done pleased you're not going senile  :D

Online johnny34

Didn't realise my post was so confusing. Apologies  :):unknown:

Maybe its just confusing for those of us that are older than you, could well be that i'm the one going senile  :wacko:  :D

Offline Highlander

No, think you're right mate. Walked out of Greggs without my coffee earlier :dash:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Great review, would've loved to have seen Mia but read that she's not up for young guys

I'm early 40s which I assume is old enough to make the cut, but she didn't ask me how old I was beforehand so maybe it's a preference rather than an outright ban on younger guys. I can't see anything on her AW profile about it so I'd say ask her. All she can do is say no.

Jazbee

I'm early 40s which I assume is old enough to make the cut, but she didn't ask me how old I was beforehand so maybe it's a preference rather than an outright ban on younger guys. I can't see anything on her AW profile about it so I'd say ask her. All she can do is say no.

Read on here that she doesn't see nobody under 35 now that she's working from home.

Offline SteveT1969

She told me that she doesn't see under 35's in case she knows them. She's 25 so I suppose a 10 year (plus) age gap minimises that chance.