Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: deviantdick glasgow/perth  (Read 1457 times)

2 review(s) for Dicey Riley (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bigbell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i was on the mature lookout again and stumbled across this mature on the aw site, requested a meet and 5 days later she sends me her mobile number, my curiosity gets the better of me and i book her for a half hour, gives me her road address and too text her when im outside, normal procedure, and get the buzzer number and go in, im familiar with the area so theres an extra exitement

gets into the apartment and she shows me to the back room and calls me by name, this spooks me, i never told her at the booking,and my email address on awsite doesnt have my name on it only initial!!!

its me katie she replies, ffs she was my first punt 20 years ago, she was in her thirties then
paperwork,, site says £40, but she tells me its £60 for  30/40 mins
basic room, low lighting and a bed
strips off half hearted massage followed by owo which was good
no dfk as i said i had a sore throat
now if you like your sex with dirty talk she does that really well,
sex in numerous positions
i ask if i can cim, she says ok but says i have to lick it our mouth
pass on that, not my thing yuk
bang her on missionary and shes telling me not to cum,too late
tells me too keep going, still too late
she asks if i want to go again, tell her one "pop" is all i can manage

the reason for the neutral was the price difference,pics are a few years old

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review.

She sounds like a game old bird. Also sounds like she was horny, needed a shag and you were doing her a favour.  :D

DG

In my early days of punting last year I was always on the look out for local girls. Exchanged a couple of emails but as I found her rates slightly confusing I asked if she could explain what the half hour rate was. She got all snotty about it so I didn't bother. Seems Bigbell got sucked into that trap  :thumbsdown: Needless to say I didn't bother. There are clearly better girls of all ages out there with better value for £50/£60.

bigbell

In my early days of punting last year I was always on the look out for local girls. Exchanged a couple of emails but as I found her rates slightly confusing I asked if she could explain what the half hour rate was. She got all snotty about it so I didn't bother. Seems Bigbell got sucked into that trap  :thumbsdown: Needless to say I didn't bother. There are clearly better girls of all ages out there with better value for £50/£60.

your probably right, i had a one hour window to have a punt,and if i didnt, i knew i wouldnd get the chance with anyone else at short notice therefore i would have to wait for the next day, with no guarantee of getting free "work time"
as for value, you are spot on, im only going to go for 25-30 year olds from now on with the exception of one mature

DG

your probably right, i had a one hour window to have a punt,and if i didnt, i knew i wouldnd get the chance with anyone else at short notice therefore i would have to wait for the next day, with no guarantee of getting free "work time"
as for value, you are spot on, im only going to go for 25-30 year olds from now on with the exception of one mature

I've made a few too many mistakes like that recently so I'm much more discerning and patient now. My booking for last Thursday had to be rescheduled for tomorrow. Normally I would just look for the first available girl and go for it. But I resisted and my meet yesterday with Gaby was much better as the anticipation and built up tension was at a peak.

Offline dixondoc

Offline dougal

How the fuck did she remember your name?

bensonhedges20

She reverse bids at 100 ph alot (atleast used to)

Online David1970

Did you not find her hairy top lip a bit off putting?
She reminded me of Marydoll from Rab C Nesbit.
After I had reported on her someone pointed out her name Deviantdick and asked if she had a dick or used to a man :scare:
Her flat is a health hazard, when I visited.