Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Isabelle - Good service from a humble newbie  (Read 2103 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only [or
 External Link/Members Only
PROS:
*Isabelle is a diligent deep-throater
*Eager to please
*Tight snatch

NEUTRAL:
*Slight breakdown in comms
*A bit too chatty
*Kept partially clothed

CONS:
*No DFK

My previous TOFTT outings have been relatively abortive but, nevertheless, I decided to take a punt on this twenty-something, English newbie.

COMMS: She promptly replied to my initial email which I sent two days in advance. On meet date she did give timely notification to her looming lateness (she cited transport network issues). Frustratingly, it was me who texted her for the door no.first, after growing impatient. All-in-all, the meet started a modest 30 minutes behind schedule.

LOCATION/VENUE: 5-star hotel in EC3. I was allowed to move freely through the lobby/reception area to reach the lifts. The room was well-kept and tidy as was the ensuite bathroom, which was also fully replete with fresh towels and toiletries.

SERVICES: Half an hour (£90, came once) of, OWO, RO sex. Her oral application is amazing. Plenty of saliva, and at one point she raised her head to give me an exhausted, wide-eyed look before submissively resuming her duties. I had her in doggy, CG and mish; her groans were genuine sounding. The fact that she did volunteer to bare her tits and stomach suggests that she's had kids and a bit self-conscious.

ISSABELLE IN THE FLESH: I found her Impressively curvy; her stated dress size and height seemed accurate to me -  She wore a moderate amount of makeup - I'd give her 8 out of 10, face-wise. Looks thereabouts her given age. Her olive skin and very dark brown eyes suggests a Mediterranean background, although she's definitely a Londoner/surrounding Counties girl. Isabelle greeted me in all black - basque, stockings and heels - with her dark brown barnet tied back.

PERSONALITY/ATTITUDE/BODY LANGUAGE: Isabelle's easy-going, and grounded. She's aware of how chatty she is and realizes that, as a newbie, this is something she needs to reign in. She regularly asked for approval.

Pistol pete

Thanks for a fantastic review.

I'm glad you had a good time and continue to TOFFT!

Keep up the good work.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review op, how old would you say she is?

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Thereabouts mid-twenties, like I said - looked no older than 26 to me, plus her makeup was minimal, as I also mention in the above.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Thanks for a fantastic review.

I'm glad you had a good time and continue to TOFFT!

Keep up the good work.
Nice one Pete, thanks for reading

Offline claretandblue

Thereabouts mid-twenties, like I said - looked no older than 26 to me, plus her makeup was minimal, as I also mention in the above.
Thanks ,you said she was "twentysomething" so good to know where she sits in your view within that range, definitely going on the hotlist  :hi:

GBush

Thanks for great review

I would

In fact I will