Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent Lena - Whitechapel  (Read 3458 times)

24 review(s) for INDEPENDET_LENA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LanceVance

I know this lady has been reviewed plenty of times already, but I am going to write this up anyway.

I promised myself a punt this month as a Christmas gift to myself and decided to go the WG who has been top of my HotList for a long time - Independent Lena. External Link/Members Only

She had gone top because of the sexy pictures on her profile, the many positive reviews on here and the fact she looks a bit like someone I used to work with...

Anyway, enough with my workplace fantasies and on with the here and now. I call up and arrange a meet for a couple of hours later. It turns out that Lena works out of the same flat as Sexy Sandra, who I reviewed last month here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73986.0. The place is clean, comfortable and a short walk from the station. Lena greets me at the door and after paperwork and shower we settle in to our hour long session.

Having stripped to her knickers, Lena and I start with some good DFK which quickly become OWO. Lena has good technique and I found myself checking my breathing as she went down on me. After a little while, we moved on to the next part, which I had thought would be me returning the favour, but given I mentioned my foot fetish at the start, she quickly lubed up the soles of her feet and gave me a nice footjob, which was quite enjoyable. Usually I have to remind WGs that I want to do this, but this wasn't necessary with Lena. She was also trying different techniques when using her feet on me, which told me that she was trying to perfect it for future meets with foot lovers.

After a few minutes of that, Lena moves to blow me again, this time with her pussy in my face for a nice 69. Her pussy is very sweet and she was quite responsive, eventually sitting on my face completely as I got a good taste of her. Penetration was great too. We started with her on top before moving to doggy, made all the more enjoyable by being able to see myself smash her back doors in in the full length mirrors on the wardrobe.  :D

For all that though, I was still unable to cum. Cue the grand finale. Lena squeezed out some lube and wanked me to an intense finish, ratcheting up the pressure with her hands as I got closer and closer. She offered CIM, which I readily accepted as I found myself gritting my teeth and gripping the bedsheets as I reached the edge. When I finally came, sounding like a cross between Peter North and a wounded animal, I left a large deposit in her mouth which she discreetly cleaned up. After a few minutes of catching my breath and talking about our Christmas plans, I shower once again and head on my way.

I really enjoyed my time with Lena and it is clear why she is so well regarded on here. She is certainly someone I would consider seeing again, which can't be said for every WG I meet. All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable punt with a girl who knows what she is doing.  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Glad you had a good time op, lena is certainly good vfm

LL

Thanks for the review. I should maybe give her another chance. When I saw her a while ago it was disappointing as I was hurried out early partly due to her booking in punters back-to-back like a conveyer belt service.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review. I should maybe give her another chance. When I saw her a while ago it was disappointing as I was hurried out early partly due to her booking in punters back-to-back like a conveyer belt service.
Your call but yeah I reckon you should,when I saw her I wasn't rushed at all  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

I fucked her a few times in North Acton a few years back.
Her friend maya was my first choice always..
Then when I needed a fuck and mays was not there I eould fuck lena. ..
When I used to go to Acton they were both on maya already knew and used to lead me into room and we would snog I would whip her knickers off and then give her the money!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

zingfu

Saw this girl few months ago. Nice enough girl but rushed services.so no return. :thumbsdown:

Offline king tarzan

I used to use her 15 mins
To release lust!!
I took full control dfk mango time owo then good fuck then off with rubber john shove king size lion bar in her mouth till cim.. she smiled and gave me thumbs up!!

Offline brownie

which train station is nearest to her ?

Offline claretandblue

which train station is nearest to her ?
Clue is in the title mate,Whitechapel

MrRiz

Offline Quatro

Clue is in the title mate,Whitechapel

That's the only problem for me, it's such a shithole round there it doesn't feel safe in some of the backstreets. Maybe I need to man up a bit.

LL

That's the only problem for me, it's such a shithole round there it doesn't feel safe in some of the backstreets. Maybe I need to man up a bit.
It feels safe enough early evening. Like many places I've punted - I wouldn't go there late at night.
It's only a couple of minutes' walk from the station if I remember rightly. And no scary backstreets to walk down.

Offline king tarzan

You mean it's a expensive shit hole

ramrodronnie

I know this lady has been reviewed plenty of times already, but I am going to write this up anyway.

I promised myself a punt this month as a Christmas gift to myself and decided to go the WG who has been top of my HotList for a long time - Independent Lena. External Link/Members Only

She had gone top because of the sexy pictures on her profile, the many positive reviews on here and the fact she looks a bit like someone I used to work with...

Anyway, enough with my workplace fantasies and on with the here and now. I call up and arrange a meet for a couple of hours later. It turns out that Lena works out of the same flat as Sexy Sandra, who I reviewed last month here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73986.0. The place is clean, comfortable and a short walk from the station. Lena greets me at the door and after paperwork and shower we settle in to our hour long session.

Having stripped to her knickers, Lena and I start with some good DFK which quickly become OWO. Lena has good technique and I found myself checking my breathing as she went down on me. After a little while, we moved on to the next part, which I had thought would be me returning the favour, but given I mentioned my foot fetish at the start, she quickly lubed up the soles of her feet and gave me a nice footjob, which was quite enjoyable. Usually I have to remind WGs that I want to do this, but this wasn't necessary with Lena. She was also trying different techniques when using her feet on me, which told me that she was trying to perfect it for future meets with foot lovers.

After a few minutes of that, Lena moves to blow me again, this time with her pussy in my face for a nice 69. Her pussy is very sweet and she was quite responsive, eventually sitting on my face completely as I got a good taste of her. Penetration was great too. We started with her on top before moving to doggy, made all the more enjoyable by being able to see myself smash her back doors in in the full length mirrors on the wardrobe.  :D

For all that though, I was still unable to cum. Cue the grand finale. Lena squeezed out some lube and wanked me to an intense finish, ratcheting up the pressure with her hands as I got closer and closer. She offered CIM, which I readily accepted as I found myself gritting my teeth and gripping the bedsheets as I reached the edge. When I finally came, sounding like a cross between Peter North and a wounded animal, I left a large deposit in her mouth which she discreetly cleaned up. After a few minutes of catching my breath and talking about our Christmas plans, I shower once again and head on my way.

I really enjoyed my time with Lena and it is clear why she is so well regarded on here. She is certainly someone I would consider seeing again, which can't be said for every WG I meet. All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable punt with a girl who knows what she is doing.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the great Review LanceVance. I do like the fact that she enjoys CIM & she does DKF. Do you think that she looks exactly like her pics? Also her DFK, was it full on passionate, like a true GFE mate? Cheers LanceVance  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

It's only thirty seconds off the main road,not a great area but plenty worse parts of London, it's not within a big council estate for instance

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the great Review LanceVance. I do like the fact that she enjoys CIM & she does DKF. Do you think that she looks exactly like her pics? Also her DFK, was it full on passionate, like a true GFE mate? Cheers LanceVance  :hi:

I saw her 3 years back in North Acton. .
She is well above average physically
Very good service... I was the sex command master and she done everything I requested with enthusiasm
Her friend maya was always my first choice and lena my second choice... Individually I gave them both a good seeing too!! ( without causing any discomfort to them)

Offline lewishamguy

I saw her 3 years back in North Acton. .
She is well above average physically
Very good service...

Her services has dropped since she moved from North Acton.

Offline king tarzan

Her services has dropped since she moved from North Acton.

She gave very good gfe service
Unless her attitude has faltered
Maybe time for her to keep her knickers on and look for another job..
Nice woman though. .

GROOVERIDER

It feels safe enough early evening. Like many places I've punted - I wouldn't go there late at night.
It's only a couple of minutes' walk from the station if I remember rightly. And no scary backstreets to walk down.

I agree, I remember once I found a flat where a WG was based and outside was a large group of boys just hanging about near the intercom system (was around 11PM) at first I did not buzz to get in, so I went back to my car waiting for a bit then returned, the boys were still there, I was asked where I was going I responded like a idiot to a very nice place, then they replied you gotta pay tax my friend, so I responded, if its good I will on my return. I went up stayed for an hour and upon my exit they were not there but it did occur to me what if they are hiding to mug me now!

Better to go in the daytime I would say to visit a WG in this area.

Offline king tarzan

I agree, I remember once I found a flat where a WG was based and outside was a large group of boys just hanging about near the intercom system (was around 11PM) at first I did not buzz to get in, so I went back to my car waiting for a bit then returned, the boys were still there, I was asked where I was going I responded like a idiot to a very nice place, then they replied you gotta pay tax my friend, so I responded, if its good I will on my return. I went up stayed for an hour and upon my exit they were not there but it did occur to me what if they are hiding to mug me now!

i hate these hoodie type rude boy attitude chip on there fucken shoulders no matter who they are...
that filthy character just pisses me off..

ramrodronnie

It also makes you wonder/care about her safety with yobs like that hanging around outside of her place GROOVERIDER? Still I'm pleased that you weren't accosted mate. I would move to a nicer/safer area if I was her?  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

To answer everyone's questions, she looks as she does in the pics and does look like a genuine 24 year old. This is the only time I have seen Lena and I had a great time, so if her standards have dipped, I'd have loved to see what they were like before. The flat she works out is a very short walk from the station off the main road. I haven't had any trouble from locals although the only issue would be not making it obvious you are a punter by waiting outside nervously with a phone clamped to your ear, but to be honest that can go for anywhere.

ramrodronnie

To answer everyone's questions, she looks as she does in the pics and does look like a genuine 24 year old. This is the only time I have seen Lena and I had a great time, so if her standards have dipped, I'd have loved to see what they were like before. The flat she works out is a very short walk from the station off the main road. I haven't had any trouble from locals although the only issue would be not making it obvious you are a punter by waiting outside nervously with a phone clamped to your ear, but to be honest that can go for anywhere.

Cheers  :thumbsup: LanceVance

Offline king tarzan

I would say she is very close to 30
But in good physical condition
I know if I saw her again give her money tell her to sit on bed do dfk pull out king size lion bar and history will repeat itself.. she would know what to do automatically! !

Offline claretandblue

I would say she is very close to 30
But in good physical condition
I know if I saw her again give her money tell her to sit on bed do dfk pull out king size lion bar and history will repeat itself.. she would know what to do automatically! !
I have seen her within the last year and would say she is mid twenties