Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger_Maggie - Golders Green/Finchley  (Read 1370 times)

16 review(s) for Ginger_Maggie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Uncle Fester

External Link/Members Only

When: 2 months ago.

Duration: 30 mins

Charge: £60

Location: Not far off the A406 Finchley Road junction.  This place is in the borough of Barnet and not in Barnet (the town).  Looked like her own flat and in good condition.  Worked in her bedroom, which was tidy and has a mirror I should have made better use of.  Clean bathroom and shower.

Comms:  Contacted through AW then on to texts.  She is part time, so I guess you have to be lucky on your timing.  No problems with language, dates or times.

Looks: Natural redhead, my favourite.  I suspect she is a little bit older than the 39 listed, probably mid to late 40's, still, I found her very attractive even though she is older than I usually go for.  Slim, pretty, freckled, nice boobs, good legs, fiery crotch (a tidy natural patch) and dresses to please too.

Service: Attitude was fantastic, friendly, welcoming and very sexy with it. Good DFK, OWO.  RO was pretty and fresh, altho I had an early booking.   Maggie was attentive throughout, did every position and request with enthusiasm.  The whole experiance felt a lot classier than my usual punts.

Score: 8/10 Great service at a very good rate.  If Maggie was 35 this score would be a 9, if she was 25 she would be out of my budget!

Will I return: Yes.  Will return in the new year for an hour booking.  Service was up the with BustyDD Angel2/Laura.

Let me know if there is anything I've missed out, I'm still fairly new to this.