Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steph-love, Gant's hill, Ilford - don't bother  (Read 1331 times)

4 review(s) for steph-love (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kaj314

Tried Steph on account of positive feedback and her distance from me.

She is attractive, her profile pics are quite accurate.

Service was poor, no kissing of any sort, doesn't like spit when you down on her!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
cant see how this is a neg

i too hate it if when a man spits on my foo foo

as for kissing she clearly doesnt list it in her likes....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline kaj314

Lol...I don't mean spitting, I mean just saliva in general...hope that makes it more clear

Offline Ryan12334

This girl is terrible saw her last week the service was so mechanical. She clearly wasn't interested in the job she was doing she just wanted to take my money tbh.

cockneybstrd

Your Foo Foo

I hope you mean your small rat like dog Foo Foo that fits in handbag as calling your pussy a foo foo makes you sound like a  nut job

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Foo Foo is South Welsh slang for vag; I learned that from watching The Valleys!

Offline brushhand811

Saw Steph again this afternoon. She is one of my regulars and had a very good service as usual. Certainly not mechanical, but engaging and enjoyable. I mentioned this review and she was a bit shocked, as didn't know about this site. Kissing is not listed as a like, and the services are limited as is usual with girls from her part of the world. She delivers what I like and so I would rate all my visits as Positive

I never re-review a girl but just wanted to offer another view to that of the OP who must have got Steph on an off day!

Offline mrx007

Is she the same girl as the photos have been "updated" recently. Originally she looked like a demure "Pam Ewing" lookalike (in my Stevie Wonder like eyes) but the newer pictures are raunchier and not as attractive in my opinion. Thought she looked amazing before though no owo or cim so never called...

Offline FCB

Foo Foo is South Welsh slang for vag; I learned that from watching The Valleys!
Blimey, the things I'm learning, I always thoght that Foo Foo was a West African dish made out of cassava.

Offline brushhand811

mrx007 yes they are her but don't show her at her best, I have told her she needs to smile and improve the quality, phone pics in poor light.I think she is very good looking, but of course looks and service requirements are in the eyes of the beholder. Her previous photos were better. I have not looked at her PG!

Offline king tarzan

Lol...I don't mean spitting, I mean just saliva in general...hope that makes it more clear

I end up with lots of saliva on ladies through my passionate sensational unique snogging technique
No one has complained
Only amazing cristal flew into a rage about saliva on her body after I refused to rim her..
And a woman years ago said my snogging was like a dog and madlin moon began teaching how to kiss and not eat her face.. ( accidently of course)
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Blimey, the things I'm learning, I always thoght that Foo Foo was a West African dish made out of cassava.
Lol, that's fufu!